What's new

Indian wanna be hacker desprately wants Turkey to counter China - Turkish Kardash Report in

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been following this wanna be hacker who boasts about hacking unprotected websites but what I found out today was hilarious and embarrassing for Shuparpowa india :omghaha:

After getting Trashed by
Pakistan in 2019
China in 2020
And now getting violated by US in 2021

Now they want Turkey to counter China.. here is screenshot of that illitrate scam center pass out

Screenshot_20210412-220525_Telegram.jpg

Turkish members of PDF should spread some awareness regarding these scam center pass-out and his followers propaganda with in Turkish circles

Lmao the desperation has no boundries here. India feels isolated and insecure honestly I always knew this nothing new.. The chinese and turks will laugh at this. Pakistan has all the friends in the region while India has none. except one neighbour and they don't even trust each other. In fact China has more friends in the region then India and they are the ones who are suppose to be isolated.

These trolls need education on diplomacy, economy and state politics

Last edited:
Lmao the desperation has no boundries here. India feels isolated and insecure honestly I always knew this nothing new.. The chinese and turks will laugh at this. Pakistan has all the friends in the region while India has none. except one neighbour and they don't even trust each other. In fact China has more friends in the region then India and they are the ones who are suppose to be isolated.

After 15 years of constant observation of the behaviour exhibited by the average Indian on Internet forums off all kinds, ( be it music or sports videos, vlogs or news articles or even something as banal & irrelevant as a video about penguins in Antarctica ) I have come to a very honest & profound conclusion that the modern day Indian Internet warrior is the most insecure, the most ignorant, the most shameless species that inhabits the internet today.
If you had to describe a quintessential coward then it’s the great Indian warrior of the Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 15 years of constant observation of the behaviour exhibited by the average Hindu on Internet forums off all kinds, ( be it music or sports videos, vlogs or news articles or even something as banal & irrelevant as a video about penguins in Antarctica ) I have come to a very honest & profound conclusion that the modern day Hindu Internet warrior is the most insecure, the most ignorant, the most shameless species that inhibits the internet today.
If you had to describe a quintessential coward then it’s the great Hindu warrior of the Internet.
True that.. this guy I am keeping an eye on hacks unsecure website (which should be secure but our govt isnt paying attention) and potrayed himself as if he is someone who hacked NSA 🙄

He literally hacked few emails of one of PAF officials got some documents now claims he has people in AMF Kamra 😆

And most funny thing is he is so desperate for attention in terms of likes and tweets that he threatens his own followers that you dont deserve me I am not gonna post next thing uno he starts posting again :rofl:

You think this behaviour is exhibited everywhere & by every other Hindu because he lacks education ?
If you believe that then it’s you who needs a solid education in Human values & beliefs of certain races and cultures.

What they express over the internet is their true actual self my friend. These are their true uninhibited thoughts & desires.
It’s no laughing matter. If they could actually put their thoughts and desires in to actions without the fear of getting smacked back they actually would.
This is a deeply serious matter & would have to be confronted sooner or later.
The sooner the better.

You think this behaviour is exhibited everywhere & by every other Hindu because he lacks education ?
If you believe that then it’s you who needs a solid education in Human values & beliefs of certain races and cultures.

What they express over the internet is their true actual self my friend. These are their true uninhibited thoughts & desires.
It’s no laughing matter. If they could actually put their thoughts and desires in action without the fear of getting smacked back they actually would.
This is a deeply serious matter & would have to be confronted sooner or later.
The sooner the better.
Mughals and othe Muslim rulers haunt them even today heard it live in their "conversations"

Mughals and othe Muslim rulers haunt them even today heard it live in their "conversations"

The Mughals & other Muslim rulers of the subcontinent were an abject failure & are the actual architects of this cancer. Compare their conquest of the Indian subcontinent to the Christian conquest of Central & Northern Europe & see the difference. The whole continent got converted by the crusading knights at the end of a sword & worse, but do you see anyone badmouthing them or blaming them of any atrocities ? They don’t because they actually did the deed and homogenised the whole continent.
The Muslim rulers get blamed ( rightly so ) for all sorts of atrocities & whatever, not because they actually did those deeds but because they DID NOT. Had they actually done the whole deed & homogenised the whole continent by actually converting the local community to Islam, they would have done the whole world a great deal of good. They just like the Muslims of modern day Subcontinent preferred to live in their own version la la land.

Big politicial parties have always foreign backers, this is true for any country. Turkey is not an exception. Current opposition parties in Turkey are either puppets of US, or Germany/France/UK. AKP used to be a US puppet too in past but thats another story.

China should get used to see Turkish opposition striking them, it can't be helped.

People need to get used to false information on the Internet and ignore it.

If you want to see the real world, check out the official news and media.Instead of private media, independent journalists, nonprofit groups, or even random people online

If you want to see the real world, check out the official news and media.Instead of private media, independent journalists, nonprofit groups, or even random people online
really ???🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom