What's new

Indian vin diesel in action ! Gangster Atiq Ahmed's son wanted in the killing of lawyer Umesh Pal has been killed in an encounter

There are other ways to deal with it. Control your blood thirst. Atik was a criminal don irrespective of his religion, ethnicity or political affiliation. The state didn't kill Atik, some angry family members of his victims did. Police has taken them in custody and will be tried in court. The encounter of Atik's son was legal because they were wanted criminals in a murder case and didn't surrender themselves to the police station for over a month. They were carrying guns with them at the time of encounter with police.
Why did you tag me?

Such small incidents don't matter. It will help Yogi win next election. But looking at the larger picture, it won't matter.

Ghanta fine for all stakeholders. It shows that state of 1.4 billion claiming to be next superpower has failed to catch one man despite all army/police after him. Shows that police and investigative agencies ne chudiyaan pehen rakhi hain, bass mujra ki wait hai. if state cannot catch no. 1 wanted criminal like that, then what hope is there for millions of murder/rape/fraud/corruption cases across the country to be solved.

And don't even get me started on the guy who killed 4 soldiers. abe gandu military base is not disneyland or teri maa ki choot where anyone can enter and kill, banana repubic bana ke rakh diya hai and you bhaktodas are drunk on gau mutra and playing disco dandiya. Teri maa ki choot hai fine for all stakeholders, criminals and terrorists getting away without accountability is not.

Tum sabh gobarkhakton ka same logic hai. Amritpal ko pakad nahi paye to assume karlo he is dead. Same like Feku. China ko 500 sq km de diya and saying China is not occupying anything, abe kya bakchodi hai ye. Corona main 5 million bakriyon ki tareh mare gaye to bol do no oxygen shortage - https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/no-oxygen-shortage-in-up-yogi-adityanath-699054

Jo bhi problem aaye tackle nahi karo aur gaand mein lekar bhul jayo, shupapawa 2020
Abbe civilized manner me baat kar warna baat mat kar Kejriwal k tatte. Wasn't Amritpal Punjab Police's responsibility? Let him come to UP, Baba's police will encounter him live on TV in front of media.

Why did you tag me?

Such small incidents don't matter. It will help Yogi win next election. But looking at the larger picture, it won't matter.
Sorry paji

Abbe civilized manner me baat kar warna baat mat kar Kejriwal k tatte. Wasn't Amritpal Punjab Police's responsibility? Let him come to UP, Baba's police will encounter him live on TV in front of media.

Modi ki gaand ke baal, uski 56 milimetre lulli choosna band kar aur uski gaand mein se apne sar nikal, Amritpal has fled punjab long ago and might be anywhere now, even in some other country. All investigative agencies were looking for him not just pu jab police and a tiktok terrorist like that made chutiya out of them.

kangana%20On%20Yogi%201.jpg

yogi-adityanath-vin-diesel_650x400_51489895321.jpg
I must say Indians are a sorry lot. Making hero out of an ugly weak guy. I will not even allow him to clean toilets in my house. Here is picture of him with the First Lady. I would love him to succeed Modi.

1681660604097.jpeg

Modi ki gaand ke baal, uski 56 milimetre lulli choosna band kar aur uski gaand mein se apne sar nikal, Amritpal has fled punjab long ago and might be anywhere now, even in some other country. All investigative agencies were looking for him not just pu jab police and a tiktok terrorist like that made chutiya out of them.
Reported you to mods for personal attack and crass words/abuse.

You don't have proof that he has fled, it's just your opinion. If he fled to another country, he would have come out to media. Kejriwal k police ne hag dia, UP me hota toh uska encounter kab ka ho chuka hota. I still think that he has already been taken care of by CRPF and RAW, just not being made public to not cause a riot in Punjab.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom