What's new

Indian video about Greek Rafales,involves Pakistan again...

I don't buy that.
I am not selling anything

Did you bring the religion based atrocities being committed against Indian Muslims to these people?
The conversation came up whenI was talking regarding Indians shot in Kansas. I was an intern then and he was my boss
I mentioned to him when I came to America being brown I did not grow a beard fearing situations like these
He responded - easy for you, what do you think my case is given my first name is Muhammed.

Instead of 5000 years old IPhone tech, this is the stuff the Indian community should be discussing to show they do not condone this inhumane behavior.
Politics is sensitive subject that too associated to religion, not something people would bring it up. My thoughts personally is it vote the current party out in the next elections

By the way, let's be truthful, this crap of 50000 years old high tech enterprise called India, is being taught in your primary schools. Did you know that?
Not when I finished my primary school

I have lived in the U.S. since the age of 2 basically born and raised here like any other American born citizen.
You are pretty much born American then and hence have an understanding of mindset of Americans

Would you say it would be the same for those who immigrated here in their 20 or 30s from the subcontinent?

To hide your own communities inferiority complex your trying to throw shade on Muslims in the U.S
I don't need to throw shade on Muslims in the U.S. If you believe every Muslim of subcontinent in USA feels very safe and comfortable that's an opinion not a fact

Did he really say 2030? I saw the tweet but you know how internal politics goes, especially in independence day such posts are used to rile up the populace on patriotism. Getting Bangladesh is nowhere in our foreign policy. But yeah such posts don't help our image.
bhai uss billu banglu ko kiu sanjha raha hai.. i saw his comments , he is a fu**king ignorant guy, chotasa dimag leke fudakta rehta hai. just ignore him. let him cry....

Well yeah,they have the right to be on the internet,I know and I'm joking about it,but you know what I mean. This mentality of "nobody can defeat us,we are the best and our country has no problem whatsoever.Never did."

Or is this better?
View attachment 774857
Edit: Lol I deleted the pic with the Iranian flag,because Arabs will start going nuts again and I don't wanna encourage them. Although it would be fun.
what is better? lol that's proves nothing.. all i see is British Indian flag.

what is better? lol that's proves nothing.. all i see is British Indian flag.
What about now?
008.JPG

I have 4 country's flag in my house,. . and dude if you are Pakistani don't need to embarrass or feel bad about it. I know being a Pakistani is hard living in an another country, no one respect you. but still its your own country, just accept it.
Or if you are really from Greece, we Indians don't have any problems/issues or political interests about your country. although I read and love Greek mythology and your history, respect for that.
I have way more than 4 flags in my house. I love flags. I have lots of historical and other ones. I was messing with you because you don't believe me. I even posted a photo of me with an Iranian flag in the original post,but deleted it and put the one of the British Raj instead :P

And what's with always saying two things? "Nice and good country" or "Good and strong weapon"
[/QUOTE]
Yes and don't forget bobbing heads,
not to mention Allah ki phitkar on their makroo faces as well.

This video was suggested to me,while watching the "India 2030" one.

They really think they are a superpower...

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030.png

I don't think so

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(1).png

Wat

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(2).png

In which universe?

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(3).png

Yes that looks like a real Indian

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(4).png

And yet it looks like an Eastern Bloc prison

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(5).png

Probably the cheapest,lowest quality smartphones.

Screenshot_2021-09-05 India In 2030(6).png

Ok enough...

View attachment 775706
I don't think so

View attachment 775707
Wat

View attachment 775708
In which universe?

View attachment 775710

View attachment 775711

View attachment 775712

View attachment 775713
Ok enough...
we are not super power, we have lot of thing to do. but whoever suggest you those videos, all are true and real. you have internet , go to official world data you will find it. and its does not matter what you think,it will be there. for example: if i say Greece not even a country, its does not make any sense, that's just prove me an ignorant person. so don't be a stupid/ignorant person.

Last edited:

View attachment 775706
I don't think so

View attachment 775707
Wat

View attachment 775708
In which universe?

View attachment 775710

View attachment 775711

View attachment 775712

View attachment 775713
Ok enough...

GDP (PPP, US$ million) by country
Country (or territory)SubregionRegionIMF[1]World Bank[5]CIA[6]
EstimateYearEstimateYearEstimateYear
China (more)Eastern AsiaAsia26,656,766202124,273,360202022,526,5022019
United States (more)Northern AmericaAmericas22,675,271202120,936,600202020,524,9452019
India (more)Southern AsiaAsia10,510,38820218,907,02820209,155,0832019
Japan (more)Eastern AsiaAsia5,585,78620215,328,03320195,231,0662019
Germany (more)Western EuropeEurope4,743,67320214,469,54620204,482,4482019

I have 4 country's flag in my house,. . and dude if you are Pakistani don't need to embarrass or feel bad about it. I know being a Pakistani is hard living in an another country, no one respect you. but still its your own country, just accept it.
Or if you are really from Greece, we Indians don't have any problems/issues or political interests about your country. although I read and love Greek mythology and your history, respect for that.
An Indian who needs a Pakistani platform to have any voice shouldn't talk about respect.
We understand the Indian heartburn, sidelined by the world like a pregnant whore and the sight of same world acknowledging and praising Pakistan must be like your teacher turning out to be a Dalit.

Back
Top Bottom