What's new

Indian UAV/UCAV Thread

Jokes aside. If we did't give there projects to private sector . We even did't complete it Before 2050

Can you point me towards any decent uav developed by pvt company's,as i see even for naxals operation we are scouting for foreign products.

EXCLUSIVE: Inside The IAI-HAL Naval Rotory UAV

NRUAV+INSIDE.JPG

Just got this nifty little see-through picture that provides a vague sort of glimpse into what's been done to the Chetak/Alouette-III by IAI Malat to convert it into an unmanned platform for the Indian Navy. There are two prototypes known to be flying in Israel now.

Livefist - The Best of Indian Defence: EXCLUSIVE: Inside The IAI-HAL Naval Rotory UAV

Look at the Harop uav didn't a Pakistani aeronautical firm make something like this a few years ago? It looks like and exact copy the only difference is it didn't explode. Any know the name?

Look at the Harop uav didn't a Pakistani aeronautical firm make something like this a few years ago? It looks like and exact copy the only difference is it didn't explode. Any know the name?

Dont know its name(i think it was shadow ) but here it is:
2agt8g6.jpg

Latest update on AURA project :

The name of the project is changed from AURA to IUSAV (Indian Unmanned Strike Air Vehicle).

yeah I know that! The problem is with the govt you know!!

Ethiopia could also develop nuclear submarine, aircraft carrier, missile defence, SLBM, ICBM, space launch vehicle and many other staffs.

all these things ethopia can produce but they can not produce wheat and eatable things.

Back
Top Bottom