What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

SwAggeR said:
China won't get involved idiot ,as very recently they indicated that they don't want to get involved in the matters of two neighbours, as was very evident from her foreign minister statement about UN probe.

Bangladesh will certainly involve herself, don't you want Muglistan come on get involved along with your western detached brethern Pakistan.DO THE DARE
Bangladeshis never dare anyone you idiot. A broken India and independent Kashmir is our interest.

Eorl ⚔;3797155 said:
Bangladeshis never dare anyone you idiot. A broken India and independent Kashmir is our interest.

A stable sub-continent is in our interest.

Roadtrips...

... just normal movements are now going to be taken as something major..

"Troops gather in Poonch......." are the headlines.

The story

"Troops gather in Poonch for combined unit festivities".

Am just glad someone understands the lighter side of this all ... respect!

Someone invite @imran_khan please.. he's so required in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Aur yeh bhi aa gaye... aaiye, aapka intezaar tha! :woot:

There is a big chance that we won't win. But we can inflict serious damage with guerrilla warfare. Someone said about sending tanks to Dhaka. Hence my response. :-) A few million guerrillas can make you suffer ehh? ;-)

Anyway, lets not get carried away. India is no enemy of ours. We want a stable sub-continent.

Eorl ⚔;3797217 said:
I never make mistake to recognize an Awami League aka Dalal.

And I never fail to recognize one of Jamati traitor Dalals.

We are not here to look after your interests, we would like to serve our interest first.

As long as you keep your tanks away from our land. :D Or else we would be looking for our own interest. There's always the China card. :D

Guys lets just download the game Battlefield 2 old version and have a go at it on multiplayer. Thats as close as we are going to get to the action virtually.

lol . . . . . lets get to it then. ;-)

here are the links and you have to try few to find the right one. Let me know which one works i already have it CD. even demo version will let you have few maps for fun.

India cant afford any mis adventure. Lets see what happens.

nor we or you are capable enought to predict what will really happen if the sh!T! hits the fan.

As a theory.. what if in all this Chaos there is a coup in Pakistan???

As a theory.. what if in all this Chaos there is a coup in Pakistan???

One, you'd be named Nostradamous! :P Two, may be this situation will calm down quickly, as a Military General who become President would have bigger problems than India... (I'd hate to be that General though... It's a big big pain for a simple military guy)

Back
Top Bottom