What's new

Indian troops stage cross-border raid

Something is about to happen, there is serious troops movement in North east. Even tanks are being transported on trucks.

forget about a war until 2014 exit of ISAF,they wont want a war in the region anyway..Will be too problematic for them..India is listening to them..

I love this man, He defends Pakistan like no other analyst on every forum Just his rants become unbearable baqi banda sahi hay.

I'm fond of him as well but he does come across as an absolute nut especially when someone questions him & that makes his blood boil with him having a verbal diarrhea afterwards ! :rofl:

Something is about to happen, there is serious troops movement in North east. Even tanks are being transported on trucks.

Its all standard. Nothing will happen. Think of it as a "shock and awe" tactic....nothing but smoke and mirrors. Carry on...

Eorl ⚔;3797155 said:
Bangladeshis never dare anyone you idiot. A broken India and independent Kashmir is our interest.

Really? Remember it'll take 8 hours for Indian mechanized columns to reach Dhaka.

Eorl ⚔;3797055 said:
China could involve herself now, I mean India involved itself in 71, now enjoying the broken power. That is how China should enjoy by separating Kashmir from Indiya, and if possible, then NE too.

Yeah China should get invloved too. That way India can liberate Tibet from oppression.

Its all standard. Nothing will happen.

Not an everyday sight here, though with the military people i've spoken with during occasions said that there are more than 500 T-72s in Siliguri corridor.

Eorl ⚔;3797155 said:
Bangladeshis never dare anyone you idiot. A broken India and independent Kashmir is our interest.

and a stable bangladesh is in our interest.solve ur prblms rather than dreaming about china breaking up india.

Really? Remember it'll take 8 hours for Indian mechanized columns to reach Dhaka.

pakistan will deploy 3 rose upgraded mirage and 6(3 spare) Raa'd ALCM to bangladesh for strategic balance in the region with nuclear warhead onboard the Raa'd ALCM

Back
Top Bottom