What's new

Indian troops, Kashmir protesters clash as top rebel killed

one day when ur tokra of paaps will be filled you will pay for this..

What if Freedom fighter avange killings of inncoent protesters in TTP fashion by killing indian nationals in Kashmir? Dont push them too hard..

Let's not stay silent?
Lets use this start a social media campaign at least.
Kashmir has been oppressed for far to long and comments such as
This is the Struggle to get Freedom....We Pakistanis are with our Kashmiri Brothers...One day you will get Freedom...!
This is the repeat Telecast of same story...From 1857-1947...!
Is the problem. Unless we work for it, Unless we fight for them that can't happen not by there sacrifices alone.How do you expect 1 side to win over the other which is 7 times larger (1:7 civilian to IA ratio) and One side isn't and while the other is armed. How? We need to help them some how
Send in weaponry do what India does. Start insurgencies in there country. Just look at what they've done to our country they deserve the same. Start fighting before it's too late.
Kashmir will be free soon In shaa Allah

Nothing special......
Just Indian military doing routine work.
Hope revenge will be taken ten folds ....
Many Burhan will appear .......
You cannot kill an idea..... and he was one.

I hope you know how this boy died- He didn't even fire a single bullet- one of his colleague was able to get some courage and shoot 2-4 rounds- and was taken down 1st- after seeing blood his hands froze he started crying and yelling at security forces- rather than using his weapon he was weeping at the sight of blood- before army put him out of his misery- You expect these types of kids to fight, these are all selfie type and video making boys they are not made for fighting- you should know that his whereabouts were leaked by his former colleague who again surrendered like a coward when surrounded and spilled all the beans- again this one too was the selfie type kid-

Oh boy I guarantee some Indian is going to slam me for this.

Maybe, just maybe, India could give a referendum to that tiny strip of Kashmir, and not the whole region. I mean, it's such a small piece, and from what I know that seems to be where all the violence takes place.

Arshad Mehmood: Hanged, then buried by crowds of well-wishers
5496dad98849e.jpg

Apply the same to TTP, etc ,i.e the purest green.

No comparison here. Arshad Mehmood was not anti Pakistan. He murdered someone because of his beliefs. Infact TTP is anti state and not anti country. On the other hands Kashmiris are anti India and want independence or unification with Pakistan. It will happen, it is just a matter of time.

I ll answer you in English this time
Referrendum will never happen but we ll make sure that peace prevails in the regions,the ousted pandits are back and there is development.
Secondly it may be a small region but its important to us for 2 reasons
1-its s strategic location which gives us a pretty good access to everything north of it
2- water

We are not willing to let go the place at any cost.Hope you understand.
How is the Scotland referral going btw

It's clear peace won't happen unless either one of you is in pieces or a referendum occurs.

Also, I'm not asking for a referendum for all of Jammu and Kashmir, I'm asking for one of that tiny strip called Kashmir. Last time I checked the region also consists of Ladac and Jammu, so I'm saying just that tiny strip near Pakistan.

As for water, it's so tiny it can't hold that much.

To answer your question in Scotland, we actually let them vote unlike you guys so put a sock in it.

yes India will be ready, if all the 200 million muslims are moved to pakistan first, take them and we will give you kashmir valley.

The UK doesn't want Kashmir valley.

yes India will be ready, if all the 200 million muslims are moved to pakistan first, take them and we will give you kashmir valley.
Thats a wrong statement.....there are a large number of muslims in India who support India and i am talking about the majority here. India is there country and they dont need to go anywhere

It's clear peace won't happen unless either one of you is in pieces or a referendum occurs.

Also, I'm not asking for a referendum for all of Jammu and Kashmir, I'm asking for one of that tiny strip called Kashmir. Last time I checked the region also consists of Ladac and Jammu, so I'm saying just that tiny strip near Pakistan.

As for water, it's so tiny it can't hold that much.

To answer your question in Scotland, we actually let them vote unlike you guys so put a sock in it.

The UK doesn't want Kashmir valley.
You have no idea where kashmir is what it has

Peace will prevail one day.

I am not talking about that referral. After Brexit i heard they still want to be a part of EU and wanted a referrendum.Hence i asked when its happening

pakistan's whole base for asking kashmir is its muslim majority so it wants kashmir, so they should also take 200 million muslims who are still in India, thats only solution otherwise pakistan is welcome to keep brainwashing kashmiri and pakistani muslim youths to fight against India, we will keep on killing this filth.
Why our Muslims should go to Pak?
Pak may demand whatever they want
What gives us the right to decide where our Muslim brothers will stay
Those who are anti India are free to leave India but those who love India should not be asked to move anywhere

its the only solution if pakistan wants kashmir this was directed to your secular brothers in pakistan. you want kashmir
you need to take all the other muslims in India also. Otherwise keep on radicalizing your country and kashmirirs. We Indians will clean up the filth.

If indian muslims want a muslim homeland then they can partition india, they have nothing to do with us.

Kashmir is unfinished business after Partition, we in Pakistan didn't want to live with hindus so we got our own state, the same goes for Kashmiris they hate hindus but india forced them to live under occupation

lol Partition, if you want to open box of partition then you will not only get goodies you will also get the 200 million brothers and sisters of yours. Take your muslims living in India back we Hindus will gladly give you kashmir.
Truly an unfinished business. lol
Everything to do with you, thats what your Jinnah asked for seperate country for muslims of India, he didnt asked for separate country for panjabi or sindhi muslmans.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis not indian muslims.

The time period for Indian Muslims to come to Pakistan is long long gone

They a born in india, live in india, pay taxes in india so if they are not happy in india and infia turns to a hindu extremist nation then the indian muslims need to partition india to form a new country,

Pakistan may support them with weapons, training and intelligence but nothing more.

Kashmir the occupied part however belongs to Pakistan by right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom