What's new

Indian troops, Kashmir protesters clash as top rebel killed

Lucknow is a Shia stronghold and they vote for BJP since ages now....I am from near by and you don't know a shet about Lucknow it seems.
It is as much home to sunnis as for shias. And sunnis and shias both voted Muslim League. 90%+ of all UP muslims without differentiation between sunni and shia which is a rather novel concept created by Indians to keep muslims weak.

Our demand was Pakistan and we still support it. There is nothing Indians can do about it. They have treated us unfairly from the begginning and acted as occupiers. Operation polo, Kashmir operation. It is our land being lost. A small example is our properties taken in partition years by Hindutvas who your courts support. They still haven't been returned to us.

Instead of throwing bricks, they should follow Wani and start posing for posters. :)

Thats why BJP sweeps every general election in Lucknow ? Care to explain why so many Lucknowi muslims vote for saffron ? :D
They don't. Majority voted for Congress even though it is responsible for Sikh genocide. But thats how India plays the minorities against each other. Sikhs for BJP, Muslims and Christians for Congress... divide and rule policy from the beginning.

Instead of throwing bricks, they should follow Wani and start posing for posters. :)

Thats why BJP sweeps every general election in Lucknow ? Care to explain why so many Lucknowi muslims vote for saffron ? :D
BJP sweeps because 80% of the provinces population is Hindu. There are articles about general voting trends of muslims within the whole so-called country but there are no trends for Lucknow. What I know is from the way my cousins vote and none of them have ever voted for BJP. BJP is associated with the Gujarat genocide. No muslim will ever vote for it. I agree shias do but once they see the divide and rule policy they will refrain as well:

Speculation
A survey of the poll results by the Delhi-based Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) reveals that the recent election saw a marginal shift of the Muslim vote in favour of the BJP.

The survey indicates that 8% of Muslims voted for the BJP and its allies, nearly double from the 2009 polls.

But even in the past, Muslims have voted for the BJP in similar numbers - 7% of Muslims voted for the party and its allies in the three general elections held in 1998, 1999 and 2004.

There was a lot of media speculation in the run up to the elections that Muslims would vote heavily in favour of the Congress or the new anti-corruption Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).

The CSDS survey indicates that 38% of Muslim voters cast their ballots for the Congress and its allies - around the same as in the last election in 2009.

BJP sweeps because 80% of the provinces population is Hindu. There are articles about general voting trends of muslims within the whole so-called country but there are no trends for Lucknow. What I know is from the way my cousins vote and none of them have ever voted for BJP. BJP is associated with the Gujarat genocide. No muslim will ever vote for it. I agree shias do but once they see the divide and rule policy they will refrain as well:

Speculation
A survey of the poll results by the Delhi-based Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) reveals that the recent election saw a marginal shift of the Muslim vote in favour of the BJP.

The survey indicates that 8% of Muslims voted for the BJP and its allies, nearly double from the 2009 polls.

But even in the past, Muslims have voted for the BJP in similar numbers - 7% of Muslims voted for the party and its allies in the three general elections held in 1998, 1999 and 2004.

There was a lot of media speculation in the run up to the elections that Muslims would vote heavily in favour of the Congress or the new anti-corruption Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).

The CSDS survey indicates that 38% of Muslim voters cast their ballots for the Congress and its allies - around the same as in the last election in 2009.

Thats what I thought. No knowledge of ground. BJP gets huge Muslims votes in Lucknow both from Shia and Sunni. Why and How ? Ask your "cousins".

Thats what I thought. No knowledge of ground. BJP gets huge Muslims votes in Lucknow both from Shia and Sunni. Why and How ? Ask your "cousins".
I am not agreeing that they do. But even if they do since you Indians believe you are khalifa of all muslims and can speak for them how does it prove they worship Hindus or have great respect from India. People vote to get the best chance they have, to have opportunities. Even the most loyal of my cousins to Pakistan vote. It proves nothing.

Dude, Lucknowi Shias beat the hell of sunnis every year multiple times....you have no idea about their rivalry....as I said, you know nothing about Lucknow.. probably never even visited so you rhetoric means zilch especially when you are a Pakistani. lolz
My cousins have spoken about this rivalry. It is India sponsored to keep Muslims weak.

We are with you people of kashmir

Always remember the injustice the indian hindus forced upon you, teach your children of the struggle and fight on, you dont always have to pick up arms to resist india

Freedom is costly, you will lose many but subjugation is not an option

Says the man sitting in West who has got nothing to loose .... lol!!! The irony ...!!!!

If i was there i would vote too, i would encourage all other muslims to vote, voting allows us to hold atleast some control, but even after voting I would still hate hindus and despise india

See the difference?

You hate Hindus? You bigot .....

Hindus dont hate you .... you and your own kind's own deeds makes the world hate People like you ... nobody despises Islam, they despise people like you who bring Islam a bad name

I am not agreeing that they do. But even if they do since you Indians believe you are khalifa of all muslims and can speak for them how does it prove they worship Hindus or have great respect from India. People vote to get the best chance they have, to have opportunities. Even the most loyal of my cousins to Pakistan vote. It proves nothing.

Regarding Bold part : Cant say about muslims from whole world, But we do control a lot pf narative for Pakistani Muslims. We do laugh watching Pakistani Bareilvi and Deobandis fight among themselves. As long as Pakistanis keep following edicts from Bareily and Deoband, we will have some leverage. As much as Pakistani Shias are concerned, I am sure you know where their loyalty lies.

Regarding Underlined : Making muslims worship Hindus was never India's goal. Muslims are as free to make their choices as Hindus. Thats how Indian pluralistic secularism works. I understand how much pain this must cause to people with supremacist mindset who people from other faith are supposed to worship people from dominant faith.

Last edited:
India will pay for this, just wait for this as Kashmir sees a reignited insurgency against the Indian occupation.

India will pay for this, just wait for this as Kashmir sees a reignited insurgency against the Indian occupation.
Considering there is no active support from Pakistan to insurgency in Kashmir, I doubt new freedom fighters would do well.

Regarding Bold part : Cant say about muslims from whole world, But we do control a lot pf narative for Pakistani Muslims. We do laugh watching Pakistani Bareilvi and Deobandis fight among themselves. As long as Pakistanis keep following edicts from Bareily and Deoband, we will have some leverage. As much as Pakistani Shias are concerned, I am sure you know where their loyalty lies.

Regarding Underlined : Making muslims worship Hindus was never India's goal. Muslims are as free to make their choices as Hindus. Thats how Indian pluralistic secularism works. I understand how much pain this must cause to people with supremacist mindset who people from other faith are supposed to worship people from dominant faith.
Pakistan remains the only hope for muslims as it was for us. I have spoken. I cannot repeat myself constantly. Good luck to you but Lucknow stands by Pakistan

Fault lies in the administration, why this terroists was allowed to be taken in procession. why he was not buried in his family presence under police presence ? failed Kashmir policy perhaps

Last edited:
Considering there is no active support from Pakistan to insurgency in Kashmir, I doubt new freedom fighters would do well.

There is support which is in the form of infiltration but our Army takes them out

By the Way did The gang of eleven get their AK 47s in INDIA

My cousins have spoken about this rivalry. It is India sponsored to keep Muslims weak.

Seriously? And you are a think tank analyst?

Middle East is Shia Sunni love playground right?

India will not pay anything for it .. only the Kashmiris will pay!! 68 years and counting ...

This is the generation which was born in 90s ... so as culling of haters took place in 90s, this generation too shall be culled

What a waste!

There is support which is in the form of infiltration but our Army takes them out

By the Way did The gang of eleven get their AK 47s in INDIA
Most probably stolen from policemen. There has been an increase in such cases in last few months.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom