What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

I visited that page, but Ravi is a citizen of NZ, where I am an Indian, does that change anything?
thats what he thinks that it will change in getting visa......But our intel setup will run a comprehensive security check over him and u and if yr cleared like ur not a RAW official either former or current serving or linked with indian gov's South Indian Lobby or any sort of radical organization when u should be ok..........but it will take a lot of time dig this all up so u need to wait after applying for visa.

KPK should be ok and so should be Peshawar.

Oh really? tell that to yr Indian Envoy and Diplomats in Islamabad......They roam here freely in their Marutis:rofl: and i have heard from my sources in Armed Forces that they extend their stay here even up to 4 years.just to be here....... Even one of yr embassy Truck has a Molvi Pathan Driver. Yr embassy mostly hair pathans for local staff.........Even though u call us terrorists and make fun of our pathans still u seem to have a thing for the brave, charming pathan people.:rofl:

Pictures from cities | Islamabad

By saying Islamabad boring, he meant its no good to see beautiful roads , buildings or scenic beauty. He can see them in his own country too. Any one would like to visit Pakistan to see true pakistan which can be found in Cities like karachi, Lahore or pakistani rural places etc.

Bhai ye na karo he wont come.......Ask him to visit islamabad here he can be alone and walk miles and miles on streets with out fear of crimes.....If he comes here i will specially show him ISI head Quarters:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I live very close to them and will show him the living standards we enjoy in islamabad.

Yar, when someone asks me what is my opinion of the security situation. I have a duty to tell the truth. :)

LOL that'd be awesome. Realistically speaking though, I wonder how hard it would be to obtain a Pakistani Visa considering I've got no relatives on the other side of the fence.
Me neither but my grandparents were from Sialkot

It will still affect you, getting visa will be a long and tedious process, and even then there will be a good chance that your visa application will be rejected.

If you can get a Pakistani friend(if you have one) to go along with you, that ll make your life a lot easier.

Totally incorrect. If he is a NZ citizen his visa will take 8 hours to complete at the local embassy for a single entry"visitor" visa. Please stop posting nonsense.

safer than Karachi. So not an issue if you had filled all the visa requirements.

Lol. Safer than Karachi where every other day police is being attacked and govt doing nothing to deter it.

Wonder if Karachi is that unsafe why all the international food brands are opening in Karachi and not in Peshawar.

It's just ridiculous how easily one can waltz in and out of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, and the Maldives, yet so hard to enter Pakistan. This stand-off between the governments of the two nations is quite pathetic IMHO … we should be allowed to see each others' countries without going through the current mountains of crazy procedural requirements.

Back
Top Bottom