What's new

Indian Travelling To Pakistan Question

Even if you are a Indian citizen and tell everyone you came from india there will be no problem because India Pakistan problem is political not social .After all we are same people who in reality when see and talk each other they feel no difference.A Pakistani friend of mine is currently living in India (new delhi) and he don,t feel even feel he is living in india :lol:
Well the literacy level in big cities are good and you won,t have any problem in communicating in English or at least i can say people will be able to guide you.
Yes media exaggerates everything ,other than our tribal areas the rest of the country is doing just fine.Well as ^^rescue ranger said you should be careful about theft etc but these street crimes are everywhere in the world and Pakistan is no different.

I think this might be a bit different case from ur friend's visit to Delhi as the whole ''we r the same'' thing works well for North Indians n Pakistanis but a South Indian could feel alien in North India itself let alone Pakistan...:lol:

But i think overall Pakistanis r a bit more open towards Indians in comparision to Indians towards Pakistanis bcoz of huge presence of Bollywood n Indian Media in Pak.:)

BTW how popular r credits cards in Pak as its not advisable to carry much cash.

I think a lot of Indians would like to visit Northern areas of Pak(bcoz of that thread on PDF:lol:) but i think its not advisable us to go there for atleast next 5 years but how about Peshawer? Is it ok for an Indian to go there?

Any members from KPK here???

So let me put forward to you a hypothetical question. If say I were to travel to Pakistan what problems would I face.

1) I am a New Zealand citizen now, som I am an Indian citizen no longer. How would this affect me?

It will still affect you, getting visa will be a long and tedious process, and even then there will be a good chance that your visa application will be rejected.

If you can get a Pakistani friend(if you have one) to go along with you, that ll make your life a lot easier.

It will still affect you, getting visa will be a long and tedious process, and even then there will be a good chance that your visa application will be rejected.

If you can get a Pakistani friend(if you have one) to go along with you, that ll make your life a lot easier.

you are talking like a village woman who saw a telegram and broke into crying and yelling

Without ever reading a single word on it.

Please do not share your death-telegrams.

Thank you

Bombermanx1 - kabhi kabhi PDF ke posts ko doosre andaaz se padhaa karo. OP already stated he is a Kiwi. Why would he want to stand up for India/Indian/Indiannes when he can't even speak Hindi well?

Hope this thread remains an INFO-Thread on visiting Pakistan than a troll fest. Moderators - pls help.

@ Faujihistorian / Rescue Ranger / Umair Nawaz & Pakistani sage - thanks for the feedbacks. There is so much of natural beauty in Pakistan to see and it certainly has a LOT to be explored . INshallah.. duniyaa aap ke behtareen tourist jewels ko dekhein aur aap ke mulq ki shaan dikhayein.

I think a lot of Indians would like to visit Northern areas of Pak(bcoz of that thread on PDF:lol:) but i think its not advisable us to go there for atleast next 5 years but how about Peshawer? Is it ok for an Indian to go there?

Any members from KPK here???

If you haven't been there, then no need to spread rumors.

Thank you

Bombermanx1 - kabhi kabhi PDF ke posts ko doosre andaaz se padhaa karo. OP already stated he is a Kiwi. Why would he want to stand up for India/Indian/Indiannes when he can't even speak Hindi well?

Hope this thread remains an INFO-Thread on visiting Pakistan than a troll fest. Moderators - pls help.

@ Faujihistorian / Rescue Ranger / Umair Nawaz & Pakistani sage - thanks for the feedbacks. There is so much of natural beauty in Pakistan to see and it certainly has a LOT to be explored . INshallah.. duniyaa aap ke behtareen tourist jewels ko dekhein aur aap ke mulq ki shaan dikhayein.

May God bless you bro.

Thank you.

you are talking like a village woman who saw a telegram and broke into crying and yelling

Without ever reading a single word on it.

Please do not share your death-telegrams.

Thank you

lolwut? As an Australian Citizen of Indian background, same as OP's category, am speaking from experience. He should know that his visa application will take a long time, and he should plan accordingly.

Getting a Pakistani visa for a person of Indian origin is very tough, and has gotten more tough since 2009. Whether it be a tourist/business/work visa.

lolwut? As an Australian Citizen of Indian background, same as OP's category, am speaking from experience. He should know that his visa application will take a long time, and he should plan accordingly.

Getting a Pakistani visa for a person of Indian origin is very tough, and has gotten more tough since 2009. Whether it be a tourist/business/work visa.

specially if you are PDF member :lol:

Imran-bhai ke chutkule !
its not chutkala yaar they know you will never harm us but troll us on our own land that is why rejected :enjoy:

Would love to visit Pak and taste ts food. Wish we were best buddies!

bhai TBH i can offer you but khany ke pesy kon de ga?:undecided: main saaly kangaal ho chuka aik taka nhi hai mery pass ab zaher khany jitna bhi :cry:

Abe Imraan !! Zeher ke bhi paise dene padte hein aaj kal. Maut bhi mehngi padti hein

If you haven't been there, then no need to spread rumors.

Thank you

I m just asking a normal question that is it safe for an Indian to visit Northern Areas?

I said that 5year thing in context of Af-pak region n AJK aren't they part of Northern areas thats why i further asked that atleast can we go upto Peshawer n KPK in general?

Now whats wrong with that???:what:

Last edited:
I m just asking a normal question that is it safe for an Indian to Norther Areas?

I said that 5year thing in context of Af-pak region n AJK aren't they part of Northern areas thats why i further asked that atleast can we go upto Peshawer n KPK in general?

Now whats wrong with that???:what:

Northern Areas mean many things.

I have posted info on a short 2-day trip to Murree and Galliyat.

This is arranged by the government run PTDC so it has all the bells and whistles.

The same corporation can provide more info on the safety and security on specific routes.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom