Indian Tejas Proves a Big Crowd Puller at Singapore Air Show

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1645050126585.png

Tejas at Singapore Airshow 2022: Sale calls for full court diplomacy​

While industry watchers rate the Tejas Mark 1A highly, there is concern over haste with which Indian team was despatched to Singapore; and a feeling that New Delhi is participating without clear aims​

Topics
Tejas | Indian Air Force | AIRSHOW

Ajai Shukla | New Delhi Last Updated at February 16, 2022 06:01 IST

View attachment 816158

While industry watchers rate the Tejas Mark 1A highly, there is concern over haste with which Indian team was despatched to Singapore; and a feeling that New Delhi is participating without clear aims​

Topics

Who would they sell this to? And why would an air force buy this?

Not bad mouthing the fighter, but who?

I'm genuinely curious as to the logic why some country would invest in this platform.

I'm genuinely curious as to the logic why some country would invest in this platform.
There is a stupid arab claiming LCA is good for Egypt. Although I believe he is a false flagger Indian pretend to be Arabs doing hard selling for India.

- Someone who has working relations with Israel, Russia, and the US, and is also not under any (or at risk of) arms embargo by the UK, France, Sweden, or Germany.

- Someone who is happy to utilise an aircraft that is completely untested in combat, and whose primary operator's last aerial engagement saw two planes and a helicopter shot down, and a pilot captured.

- Someone willing to pay nearly double the price of a JF-17 for this

They know nobody is interested, even their sign in the video has several grammar errors. They want to use this as a propaganda opportunity so their media can claim that there is 'international interest'.

View attachment 816158

Topics

They are not even battle proven or even participated in IAF exercise. How the F this Samosa is a massive crowd puller ?

The video in OP is titled as LCA Tejas tactical displaying....

WTF is tactical display?
These indians with their fancy titles :hitwall:

Where are the frikin weapons? Oh let me guess. It does not have any operational lol. Hence competing in a LIFT trainer competition with small boys lol.

This is how JF-17 is displayed. Always with weapon set and a whole lot of onlookers.

PIC-Pak-JF-17-Thunder-spectacular-performance-at-Paris-Airshow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom