What's new

Indian Tank falls into a Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
At OP. what a psycho!! That guy is grieving for his lost friend and you have started a thread to laugh about it. Shame on low lives like you!
First of all this accident is hilarious to laugh on.secondly why should Pakistani grieve at the death of enemy solider.For us one Indian solider dead is one less enemy to fight.so we will sure celebrate this news.why you except sympathies from us on the death of your solider.

If not for humanity, he should have decency at least because it is a fellow PDF member's friend.

You can't expect much more. Just leave it at that and let the thread die it's natural death.

^^^ No its not a joke guys...actually in the wells where there is no boundary, you cannot actually tell whether it is. Many accidents have taken place because of such wells, although this tank one is first but its tragic.

^^^ No its not a joke guys...actually in the wells where there is no boundary, you cannot actually tell whether it is. [BMany accidents have taken place because of such wells, although this tank one is first but its tragic.

in india all sort of strange shyt happens :lol:

hmmm when i think "well" I think a circular hole in the ground with no more than a 5 meter diameter from one end to the other. How the f*ck does something like this happen?

nevertheless, sorry to indian for this material and life loss.

actually, is it true the dead one was a member of PDF? If so, what was his username

bummer! What can i say? rip...

hmmm when i think "well" I think a circular hole in the ground with no more than a 5 meter diameter from one end to the other. How the f*ck does something like this happen?

nevertheless, sorry to indian for this material and life loss.

actually, is it true the dead one was a member of PDF? If so, what was his username

bummer! What can i say? rip...

this thread should be stickied in his honour and on upon his achievement like making ARJUN tank fit in a well 5 meters wide :lol:

this thread should be stickied in his honour and on upon his achievement like making ARJUN tank fit in a well 5 meters wide :lol:

nah yaar people shouldnt laugh at it....whether friendly or foe...

As for Arjun, i think the honour should be given that it actually started up and managed to make the trek.

it wasnt leaky transmission oil or faulty tracks, but a hole in the ground that stopped it from moving....

anyyyywayyz.....

first of all, if that was aimed at Pakistan -- we dont export terrorism.

Second of all, close to nothing in life comes for free. Very few things do. :)

Thats sad that the solider died but I'm not going to lie this is extremely weird

talk sense you 2-bit retard...wth is bling bling?;)

I guess you must be counting on dynamic IP address,to not to be traced..but you are amateur in that area, sticky dynamic IP remains the same and your posts are a tell.

I don't blame the Pakistanis. With so much misery , bomb blasts, target killings and destruction, they have lost all humanity . I pity them .

Look, people shouldn't make fun of the dead even if it is your own enemy but I've seen indians laugh when people die in Pakistan and are actually happy when bomb blasts go off in Pakistan. So don't just go on selectively calling Pakistanis "inhumane"

Did this incident happen at night?if yes then our tanks are really night blind and if this happened during day time,then WTF was the driver doing?or was the fcukin well hidden?
Rip to the dead,but this is still embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom