Indian Tank falls into a Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This news is too funny. Unfortunately somebody died but it still cracks me up. :rofl:

fullstory

Churu, Apr 8 (PTI) :

An army lieutenant was killed and two personnel were injured when their tank fell into a well during a military exercise in Rajasthan's Churu district, police said today.

The mishap occurred at Teterwal ki Rohi village in the wee hours on Tuesday.

Lieutenant Nishant Karol, who hails from Chandigarh, received serious head injuries.

He was immediately rushed to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, they said.

According to sources, the military exercise was going on for last few days.

yeh the it was shared here before...beta tayar ho ja, ye jo tu hans raha hai indians attack kernay walay hain is thread pay abhi

take cover welll ahead :rofl: :rofl:

omg omg welll attack :rofl: :rofl:

now i know wy pakistanis are tunneling along there border :rofl:

I can't seem to find this new anywhere else. Care to give another source???

take cover welll ahead :rofl: :rofl:

omg omg welll attack :rofl: :rofl:

now i know wy pakistanis are tunneling along there border :rofl:

I can't seem to find this new anywhere else. Care to give another source???

Dude one of the guys who died in this was a member here at PDF, i can see its funny to him but to the mrwarrior bloke i thought u guys would be sad lol but yeh the tank did fall into a well

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...lled-during-military-exercise.html#post786144

Dude one of the guys who died in this was a member here at PDF, i can see its funny to him but to the mrwarrior bloke i thought u guys would be sad lol but yeh the tank did fall into a well

Actually i cant find this news anywhere else. not even google helped. I doubt this news. A well is too small to contain a tank. Even if one tried to stuff a tank into it, it would be impossible. Don't you think??

Actually i cant find this news anywhere else. not even google helped. I doubt this news. A well is too small to contain a tank. Even if one tried to stuff a tank into it, it would be impossible. Don't you think??

i added the link, its from an indian source and what not

@creder
joke apart i am sorry
joke was not pointed for great warrior of our land
but for the incident

but yeah RIP

we have lost another great warrior

and i do really feel soory for my act

^ Its all good, hum log pakistan main kehtay hain " gaye bhains pani main " tum logon nai tank bhejna shuro ker diyay pani main lol

he was indeed a man of great personality(just saw his pics)

At OP. what a psycho!! That guy is grieving for his lost friend and you have started a thread to laugh about it. Shame on low lives like you!

At OP. what a psycho!! That guy is grieving for his lost friend and you have started a thread to laugh about it. Shame on low lives like you!

There are many like him from across the border. Don't get too perplexed over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom