What's new

Indian support of terrorism in Pakistan

it's possible, sure.. international geopolitics is a very dirty game. still, proof ?

both OP and you have dodged the proof bit so all we have are unsubstantiated claims, hyperbole, propaganda and lies :coffee:

Do I look like GD ISI or DG ISPR or FM of Pakistan to you? Man grow up come on you are asking for proofs as I can go to a book shop and buy one for you.

DG ISPR is a responsible position, he is not some media clown, he is Maj. General if it is coming from that position then rest assured that it is no fame stunt. They don't act irresponsible.

these people obsession with there religious stupidity have made them chuti*** no. 1 in this world !

And you came out of the rear side? Or you were born because of that un natural love making?

Do I look like GD ISI or DG ISPR or FM of Pakistan to you? Man grow up come on you are asking for proofs as I can go to a book shop and buy one for you.

DG ISPR is a responsible position, he is not some media clown, he is Maj. General if it is coming from that position then rest assured that it is no fame stunt. They don't act irresponsible.

And you came out of the rear side? Or you were born because of that un natural love making?
probably not born from man with moustacheless beard and burka mother !

The more they accuse India, they more they are distracted. It is irony that they accept the attackers are Pakistanis and blame India.

after the 26/11 attacks, the whole world was shown hard evidence such as call traces and the transcript/recordings are in the public domain.

if you want to make such serious allegations, please provide proof.. wouldn't Pakistan just love to show the whole world how India supports jihadi terror groups like TTP etc ?

It does make sense. Why would any devout Muslim want to kill another Muslim. This goes totally against the very fiber of Islam. Hence, the rationale is that the TTP are actually an Atheist/Hindu/Jew and possibly but unlikely Christian mixture posing as conservative Muslims and obviously funded by India and its RAW agency to cause mayhem and anarchy in Pakistan. By comparison if one had to look at other militant organizations within Pakistan, they only focus on killing Ahmedis/Hindus/Christians/Shias etc and this is demonstrated by Hafiz Saeed and his charitable organization which only sends militants to kill Hindu Indian soldiers and Hindus in Kashmir and India That is accepted militancy whilst the killings of Muslims (and I mean real Muslims and not those bogus ones like Ahmedis or Shias etc.) is simply terrorism. Indians must accept the reality of TTP from the this logic. Now if that is accepted then why do Indians continuously demand proof from the Pakistani establishment for a theory which is so crystal clear?

Musharraf was a General & he lied through his teeth in Kargil. This chap is just a Major General.......

It does make sense. Why would any devout Muslim want to kill another Muslim. This goes totally against the very fiber of Islam. Hence, the rationale is that the TTP are actually an Atheist/Hindu/Jew and possibly but unlikely Christian mixture posing as conservative Muslims and obviously funded by India and its RAW agency to cause mayhem and anarchy in Pakistan. By comparison if one had to look at other militant organizations within Pakistan, they only focus on killing Ahmedis/Hindus/Christians/Shias etc and this is demonstrated by Hafiz Saeed and his charitable organization which only sends militants to kill Hindu Indian soldiers and Hindus in Kashmir and India That is accepted militancy whilst the killings of Muslims (and I mean real Muslims and not those bogus ones like Ahmedis or Shias etc.) is simply terrorism. Indians must accept the reality of TTP from the this logic. Now if that is accepted then why do Indians continuously demand proof from the Pakistani establishment for a theory which is so crystal clear?

It would be funny if weren't really as crystal clear to them........

after the 26/11 attacks, the whole world was shown hard evidence such as call traces and the transcript/recordings are in the public domain.

if you want to make such serious allegations, please provide proof.. wouldn't Pakistan just love to show the whole world how India supports jihadi terror groups like TTP etc ?

Okay guide me to that public domain where I can see what proof you have............ I would also like to interview Kasab and his surviving companions, before I accept your claim and blame.

The thing is you are not used to our approach of analyzing first, investigating the matter, coming to the conclusion and then taking it up at the right fora and that too if we have conclusive evidence , you are actually used to media sensation and blaming straight away you know, making your public go nuts and anti Pakistan and then hastily acting under public pressure and sentiments. In Pakistan things don't follow like that. Our COAS is no media personality, he is not someone to be taken as fond of photo sessions and foreign tours. Just look at his recent visits and you will know who have been conveyed the evidence of Indian involvement and at which forum the matters have been taken up.

Okay guide me to that public domain where I can see what proof you have............ I would also like to interview Kasab and his surviving companions, before I accept your claim and blame.
I'm sure you've seen/heard the conversations between the 26/11 jihadis and their handler in Pakistan. Even the Pak government accepted that the calls were traced back to Karachi.

Kasab is in an unmarked grave somewhere.

if indeed Pakistan has proof of India supporting TTP etc why keep it secret ??

I'm sure you've seen/heard the conversations between the 26/11 jihadis and their handler in Pakistan. Even the Pak government accepted that the calls were traced back to Karachi.

No I haven't heard and even if I had I don't take anything being reported in media on face value.

Which Govt.? The one that was sending DG ISI to India right after 26/11 and that kept taking U - Turns at every policy and legal decision of theirs, sorry they were the most pathetic lot of our history who did not have any credibility, if you want to believe them be my guests? What if I tell you that original Ajmal Kasab has filed a law suit here in Pakistan that his name has been misused in India, will you believe it?

Kasab is in an unmarked grave somewhere.

Kasab being in the unmarked grave is the reason I asked you let me meet him, because when he was alive your goons did not let our investigation team meet him as if we would take him away with us. You shut the doors closed and wanted us to believe everything right away.

if indeed Pakistan has proof of India supporting TTP etc why keep it secret ??

And when did we go public with proofs last time? For public a statement coming from some reasonable position should be enough, why start doing talk shows on it?

Arguing with you just awaste of time.Because you are that much obsessed about Indians.And I have been realized that fact from yourown thread"WhyIndians this obsession' that was the last time you wind was jammed :sarcastic:
Must you always talk through your backside, but then perhaps that's all you are capable of.

What so eva who are involved... Pakistan Military should threatened for nuclear strike over Afghanistan ... you will see how these attacks will stop immediately! if not thn strike.. once for all.. lets begin the WW3 because our neighbors especially so called supa powa want this....

By the way, Pakistan hasn't provided an iota of proof of Indian involvement in FATA, Balochistan etc. It's a figment of the imagination which is running wild in your security Establishment. This is a convenient cover argument for Pakistan's proxy war against India.

In proxy wars, What kind of proof satisfy the whole world ? Might I remind you the example of USSR proxy war of 80's and Kashmir proxy war of 90's. Were belligerent nations able to proof Pakistan involvement to whole world ?

Back
Top Bottom