What's new

Indian support of terrorism in Pakistan

we are not whining to the World, we are telling you to stop this BS

But nobody seems bothered ...... neither India nor anyone in rest of the world .

Maybe it's because of the fact that except the BS claims Pak has not been able to provide any proof .

But nobody seems bothered ...... neither India nor anyone in rest of the world .

Maybe it's because of the fact that except the BS claims Pak has not been able to provide any proof .
i will repeat what Major Gen Asim said
"India should stop playing with fire, as this could game could get dangerous"

enough said

enough said

And Pakistan should not have started this fire , if they are so afraid now .

enough said

And what was your whiter than Toothpaste country doing in the 90's and early 2000s? Did your generalissimo seriously imagine, even for a fraction of a moment, that India would not return the favor?

You chose your path, now bear it's consequences.

And what was your whiter than Toothpaste country doing in the 90's and early 2000s? Did your generalissimo seriously imagine, even for a fraction of a moment, that India would not return the favor?

You chose your path, now bear it's consequences.
likewise

And Pakistan should not have started this fire , if they are so afraid now .
we are afraid
we are afraid that our neighbor India will get annihilated

Maybe that is why you run to US , China and UN everytime you get a befitting reply .
thats what your media tells you, we only tell them, that if we give India a bloody nose dont go around saying "CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE'

Tall talk from the clowns who are fooled regularly by claims of capturing spy pigeons and camels. :laugh:

Typical Indian mentality of shooting over others shoulders, on the contrary their own army colonel leaves on egg on their face. :pleasantry:
@ Topic. Pakistan's WOT is on the final phase, with Americans leaving Afghanistan, all those misbehaving Basantis will have no where to hide.
Final phase of wot ??? let us see after two years... or even 5 yrs... it will continue... because your army is just trying to cut small branches of banyan tree not dealing with the root... and sorry to say that terrorism of Pakistan is much like banyan tree which has more than one root... may God be with you for the success. God will be on your side if your endeavor is sincere and honest... violence be gets violence is also true... so your action should be not only elimination of terrorists but also to root out the internal and external support by supporting the welfare of the affected areas.

thats what your media tells you, we only tell them, that if we give India a bloody nose dont go around saying "CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE'
Bloody nose? Pakistan never gave and it doesnt have that capabilities as of now or in near future... you just gave bruises... And behold your nukes are for self defense only.... can you say who begged CEASE FIRE... dont live in denials it will destroy you...

Bloody nose? Pakistan never gave and it doesnt have that capabilities as of now or in near future... you just gave bruises... And behold your nukes are for self defense only.... can you say who begged CEASE FIRE... dont live in denials it will destroy you...
pls you begged cease fire when the torn and tattered moth eaten Pakistan was at war with you in 1947-48

India does the same on BD border. They are an irresponsible nation and have severe case of blood lust.

They will never let their neighbors enjoy peace and development as they are so narcissistic and bitter.

You can tell this by their posts on this forum. When people die they do not bat an eyelid. They have no concept of pain and suffering of others and some enjoy it as they are sadistic in nature.

The only way to deal with India is to false flag the f**k out of them. But Pakistani think tank is not smart enough to play this Machiavellian game.

I said it many times and will say it again, Indians are spin masters and only fight innocent and unarmed humans, they stay away from fight like a man, their are examples after examples, to give few here, they trained Muktis to implant in BD, they kill innocent Kashmiris and rape old women, their are example of fighting, one of many is about Kargil war, let me put some video for all to to see the truth.

India is interfering in all the countries but remember Pakistan is not Bangladesh where bsf will kill and they would be spared Pakistan is a nuclear state and we know how to respond to any external threat , our army is in battle right now and has experience where as Indian army is doing nothing they have no experience how to fight a war so pak army is way more powerful in that regards ........than we have good weapons ...........
The poor Bengali's don,t retaliate when they get killed but Pakistan retaliate .Also I think it,s time to enslave these dotheads once again.

Whatever you said is some bull crap out of your jingoistic rush.

The real question is how TTP can plan such pin point strategic attacks without margin of error, how they manage their logistics and funding to run their wave after wave of terrorism. And don't even give me this shit that Mullah Radio has the capability to plan and destroy PC Orion 3, attack GHQ, attack Mehran base, attack air bases and ISI establishments. His planning capability is attacking schools and mosques not the strategic assets, I am sure he cannot even spell "Base" correctly leave aside to plan and attack one. You have limited knowledge of the terrain, upbringing and mentality of miscreants involved. TTP are hired thugs real planners are some very professional people.

Simple answer... Some army should have trained them to use them as strategic assets...and you know which country trained them by taking money from US to bring down USSR... I think Pakistan army would have considered the backfiring also into equation before starting the game... Might be your army is considering this as minor aberrations in long term strategy and bearing them...

India is exposed now... We should go to UN and should raise our concerns..
Exposed of what??? Not even China believes you in this aspect... show me one statement from China's premier or any other authority seconding Pakistan's statement.....

yes well here are two options
1)Our DG ISPR is an idiot who is blaming India without proof.
2)The Indians are idiots.

hmmmm, let me think

i will go with the second.
And, no one can change the an idiot's opinion..... Thanks for your valuable enlightened opinion about Indians

Back
Top Bottom