What's new

Indian Special Forces

u lost 2 wars and a conflict against us!
Amir-Liaqat-bachodi-meme.jpg

lol like i said this aint yr country where we accommodate yr state fantasies, thats the real world kid!

You dont need us then... infact you wont need any competition, because no other human is gonna run 8 km in less than 30 mins with full combat load :tup:

My prediction is as follows:

Gold: Pakistan

Silver: Pakistan

Bronze: Pakistan
lol correction thats 11 miles in 30min according to that report that claimed SSG to be #1. But like i said its not a credible report nor i accept us to be #1 even better then American SFs with unlimited resources. However u should look at Physical Agility etc etc test for our standard army units.

lol so there goes yr claim of dunda warriors in/of villages.:lol:

In siachin NLI is deployed ie Norther Light Infantry which was based on scouts as being a second line force not even regular regiment like yr so called JK regiment. It was just after the 99 kargil conflict's performance of her she was granted a first line force Regimental status. BTW this force is itself the one who caught yr army by its throat in 99.

The reason why i didnt mentioned abt capt iqbal is that i doubted that if that operation ever took place in the first place and so has been proved that yr dunda lungi warriors of villages beating SSG who is not deployed in Siachin's defensive duties is false!!!! So there is no question of M. Iqbal of SSG be it captain or major or col. etc.

Try harder kid with yr state fantasies.

BTW want to know abt SSG? Remember the faithful day of 26th november 2008?:azn: It is believed that those guys were trained by commandos.:omghaha:

And u know the rest or the incident in which 5 of yr soldiers got their heads missing!!!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

That was also claimed by yr media as work of SSG and after that u never dared to cross the LOC or IB and raid at our posts. I dont have details of their ops in wars as their SSG's ops r kept secret, so please dont try to compare them with yr rusting forces.

u lost 2 wars and a conflict against us!
Son even your state propaganda does not utter that BS.

1.Qaid post by manned by SSG under Subedar Atta Mohammad He along with others were died when J&K light infantry under Sub BaNa Singh Captured qaid op now known as Bana post.

2.Secondly we still occupy Tiger Hill and Siachin so how did your 40 kg NLI cought us by throat.

3.Sure your Army lost 12 Heads more than 10 than us.

Pakistan accuses India of 12 Kashmir beheadings since 1998: report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

4.How many SSG died in small Lal masjid taj was a 7 star hotel Heck you can't even save your GHQ :lol:

Last edited:
Son even your state propaganda does not utter that BS.

1.Qaid post by manned by SSG under Subedar Atta Mohammad He along with others were died when J&K light infantry under Sub BaNa Singh Captured qaid op now known as Bana post.

2.Secondly we still occupy Tiger Hill and Siachin so how did your 40 kg NLI cought us by throat.

3.Sure your Army lost 12 Heads more than 10 than us.

Pakistan accuses India of 12 Kashmir beheadings since 1998: report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

4.How many SSG died in small Lal masjid taj was a 7 star hotel Heck you can't even save your GHQ :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1) LOl so where is capt iqbal? leave SSG aside first. Please make yr mind first that was it a officer capt iqbal or NCO subedar Atta deployed in Quaid post in Siachin.:laugh: Like i said take yr state fantasies and yr army's bravado stories to those who buy them coz they dont know us. SSG like i said isnt deployed in defensive duties on posts in siachin.

SFs r usually deployed in regional HQs in limited numbers for more complicated maneuvers in an offensive operation through out the world and we r no exception.

2) lol and i never said u dont. It was because of the weak political leadership u occupy the kargil sectors not because of yr military skills. BTW the most strategic peak and highest post in region is still under our control along with 3 other peaks ie point 5353. And NLI was our second line force back then against yr first line forces deployed there:rofl:

3) LOL maybe but whats the performance in the kill ratio of skirmishes recently? And dont even dodge the 5 head less soldiers of yrs. At a single raid not one two or three but 5 of yr soldiers got their heads missing in a patrol party of around 40 men.:lol:
That was epic......... But i dont even have a proof of either, that did actually yr soldiers really lost their heads or was this a work of SSG as for both im just quoting what yr media had claimed.

4)Yes that operation in their long history of success is questionable where they lost i think 18? men. But its said that back then training emphasis was not that much on CQB (close quarter battle) and these guys didnt had a prior intelligence of the number of insurgents and the types weapons they had. According to the worlds of Brig (R) Javed of SSG who writes in express tribune, they were shooting blind and hence there were a lot of civilian casualties as well as SSG casualties. But the same man goes on to say that the success of this op proves that they still can over come this challenge even if they r shooting blind.

GHQ, well according to the same report which claimed SSG to be #1 had gave example of 2009's GHQ operation in which they save 200+? people who were taken hostage. But that was in those days when our forces as a whole were adapting of this new style of warfare and when they were done they took out 11 or 15 men in just 44 minutes in one of the most sensitive locations of pakistan ie Kamra airbase where JFT is manufactured.:azn:

While it took u some 72hrs to take out 9 men in mumbai saga. Also believed to be trained by SSGs.

Ok that guy who wrote that must have been high :drag:

They arent impressive.
Then ask him that who quoting his figures to me?

However that physical Agility.....test is real.

Last edited:
LAMO you are dishonouring your own heroes look how we Indians returned the bodies of Your SSG with full military honour.

Here is the excerpts from Fangs of Ice – Story of Siachen' by Lt Col Ishfaq Ali

1."When the bodies of the Shuhada of Quaid OP were received at an Indian Outpost in the Holding Sector in the middle of July, it was a stirring spectacle. They had preserved the bodies with greatest care and respect knowing that the valiant ought to be honoured. Wrapped up in parachute cloth the bodies lay quite fresh in the beautifully prepared coffins on the top of which was written the holy Kalima. They handed over the body of each Shaheed after giving it a general salute and the solemn ceremony concluded. The bodies were heli-lifted and immediately taken to their places of burial.

There wasn’t a clean 2 inches of Atta’s body which was without any injury, his chest quite perforated with bullets. This is what lends some authenticity to the account of hat happened at the Top when Atta became its lone defender. Bana Singh pays a rich tribute to the defenders of Quaid OP. “They were obstinate fighters and they fought hard” he confessed.

When the body of Atta Muhammad reached Chak 125 of Sargodha for burial, a large assembly of people had already thronged there to take a last glimpse of the valiant custodian of their glory and honour. His commanders had recommended him for the highest gallantry award. Award of Sitara-e-Juraat was a mere token of recognition of his priceless service to his nation"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Capt. Iqbal led a SSG counter attack to recapture the Qaid/Bana post but failed.

This is from your Lt. Col Ishfaq Ali

"The fall of Quaid Observation Post was an unfortunate blow to the valiant struggle and heroic resistance put up by Subedar Atta Muhammed, who while defending it fought till his last breath.

"Nature stood vigil over his body. Immediately it showered flakes of snow that cloaked and shrouded his earthly remains and embalmed him in thick folds of ice. The ethereal spirits could visit him in his icy vault. When the snow began to melt the next rear, the Indians caught a glimpse of the crystal encasement of Capt Iqbal and his 13 companions. They tried to dig out their bodies but couldn’t. In a flag staff meeting they agreed to let Pakistani soldiers retrieve them. Nature delivered the bodies of these martyrs untainted and unsoiled to their kith and kin.

The ‘Namaz-e-Janaza’ of Capt Muhammad Iqbal, Shaheed, HJ, was performed in his village at Pashoon Ghari on 6 August 88. Thousands of admirers thronged to the funeral procession to catch a glimpse of his mortal remains and pay homage to this young and dauntless martyr who sacrificed his life for the honour of his motherland. He lies buried in the cemetery of Pashoonghari but his deeds of bravery continue to warm the hearts of his countrymen.

2015-05-31-18-09-47-1348886032.jpeg

3.Beta who control tiger hill and Siachin the main objective of Kargil war ?

4.It was the beheading of 2 Indian jawans not five so we still outnumber your head by 10

I'm not sure they had a huge role in the Kargil war actually in Kargil- they were probably in their forward staging areas prepared for the possibility of the scope of the war expending beyond just Kargil.
But i read somewhere that it was after the success of kargil operations that Marcos was expanded...or something to that effect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom