What's new

Indian Special Forces

Your SSG are best in the world. They all are olympic record brokers. We accept it.

Now kindly spare the thread please.
lol kid, i dont accept her to be best in the world! it was just an exaggeration like them claiming ISI as best even better then CIA. I'll rather accept them in top 10 list but certainly not number 1. But yes when it comes to the resources u have and still not even in top 10 in special forces we as with little sources still mange to be in top 10 of both lists is commendable, specially when none of yr special forces make it to top 10 either that list is from yr current allies in America or europe.:laugh:

So please dont try in comparing yr rusting forces with our in 'constant operational duties' forces.

lol kid, i dont accept her to be best in the world! it was just an exaggeration like them claiming ISI as best even better then CIA. I'll rather accept them in top 10 list but certainly not number 1. But yes when it comes to the resources u have and still not even in top 10 in special forces we as with little sources still mange to be in top 10 of both lists is commendable, specially when none of yr special forces make it to top 10 either that list is from yr current allies in America or europe.:laugh:

So please dont try in comparing yr rusting forces with our in 'constant operational duties' forces.
Beta your SSG paratroopers were beaten by Indian villagers with Danda failed in operation Qiyadat 1987 requested the Indian side to Mop up the dead Bodies.

Now don't compare your failed SF with even with our Regulars let alone SF when has more skilled and More experienced.

Beta your SSG paratroopers were beaten by Indian villagers with Danda failed in operation Qiyadat 1987 requested the Indian side to Mop up the dead Bodies.

Now don't compare your failed SF with even with our Regulars let alone SF when has more skilled and More experienced.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure kid, yr super duper lungi warriors armed with 'dunda' are awesome.:omghaha::omghaha:

Get real kid!

I am not comparing. The thread title says "Indian Special Forces". Please donot degrade you Top Notch SSG force by mentioning them alongside reg tag Indian Special Forces. Thank you. :sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure kid, yr super duper lungi warriors armed with 'dunda' are awesome.:omghaha::omghaha:

Get real kid!
Son go ask the family of Muhammad Iqbal Hilal-e-Jurrat that how many days after his death they received his body when SSG failed to recapture Qaid Post in 1987.

Son go ask the family of Muhammad Iqbal Hilal-e-Jurrat that how many days after his death they received his body when SSG failed to recapture Qaid Post in 1987.
Quaid post? that post is in Kargil or Siachin if im not wrong. And in Kargil we launched our operation in 99. And in Siachin the temps r sub zero. We had been trying to retake our territory in Siachin since 1984 to 1989. So that post post should be in siachin glacier which is un-populated because of its un survivable conditions for human life.

BTW i didnt knew yr super duper lungi warriors and come of the places where -30 temp. is considered normal.:laugh:

Kid take yr army's self created stories elsewhere.

Pakistan should send its SSG operators for 2016 Rio Olympics.
lol we even, may send them but where will u be?:omghaha:

Quaid post? that post is in Kargil or Siachin if im not wrong. And in Kargil we launched our operation in 99. And in Siachin the temps r sub zero. We had been trying to retake our territory in Siachin since 1984 to 1989. So that post post should be in siachin glacier which is un-populated because of its un survivable conditions for human life.

BTW i didnt knew yr super duper lungi warriors and come of the places where -30 temp. is considered normal.:laugh:

Kid take yr army's self created stories elsewhere.

lol we even, may send them but where will u be?:omghaha:
Son are you ashamed that Indian regulars, J&K light infantry captured Qaid post from your Superhuman SSG ?

Why are u evading my question tell me after how many days did Pakistan get the body of capt Mohm Iqbal SSG ?

And yes Indian army enjoy -30 as long as the land belongs to Pakistan

Your Siachin our Soldiers :lol:
IMG-20150518-WA0005.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom