What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

old images...

fig7[1].jpg

fig9[1].jpg

fig10[1].jpg

Even russians are struggling now,,,,proton m has crashed 2 times in the previous attempts,they have no money for r&d and result is before everyone.

I just hope we pump more money in cryogenics and semi cryos................we need bigger engines.
currently usa has a cryo with 2900 kn thrust,,,china with 700 kn and we are still at 75 kn and that too only 1 successful launch.

Second problem is due to bad metallurgy our cryo has an inferior t/w ratio compared to global counterparts,,,we need to speed up research there too

I just hope we pump more money in cryogenics and semi cryos................we need bigger engines.
currently usa has a cryo with 2900 kn thrust,,,china with 700 kn and we are still at 75 kn and that too only 1 successful launch.

Ever heard of CE 20 & SC 200 ?

inferior t/w ratio ?

Even russians are struggling now,,,,proton m has crashed 2 times in the previous attempts,they have no money for r&d and result is before everyone.

Second problem is due to bad metallurgy our cryo has an inferior t/w ratio compared to global counterparts,,,we need to speed up research there too

& well govt has indeed increased the spending on Our nuclear & space programs
Let's wait for next budget govt will have a lot more money to spend on R&D

Ever heard of CE 20 & SC 200 ?

inferior t/w ratio ?

Man here is a difference between trying to produce and a thing that has been produced,,,are u too naive to even understand this??

U thought t/w is only for fighter engines??
sorry no.

Man here is a difference between trying to produce and a thing that has been produced,,,are u too naive to even understand this??

And what does this mean ?

I just hope we pump more money in cryogenics and semi cryos...

If we can make a staged combustion cycle cryogenic engine,we can do the same with a much easier gas generator cycle engine

U thought t/w is only for fighter engines??
sorry no.

Tell me,how much is the weight of an engine a fraction of total mass of final stage of GSLV ?

And what does this mean ?

If we can make a staged combustion cycle cryogenic engine,we can do the same with a much easier gas generator cycle engine

Tell me,how much is the weight of an engine a fraction of total mass of final stage of GSLV ?

U are the most arrogant fanboy i have come across,,,,we have produced a small fucking 75 kn cryo after trying to copy a russian one for 20 years,,,and u are going bananas on this achievement!!
We had the blueprints of russian cryo,everyone knows that and it still took us 20 freaking years,,,all right still its a good achievement but u are constantly laughing at china which has a far far superior cryo and launch vehicle at its disposal which irks me.
U see i have allergy to fanboys like u

And what the hell are u babbling??
When we get to 600 kn then u can say shit,,till keep quiet and stop behaving like drdo.

U are the most arrogant fanboy i have come across,,,,we have produced a small fucking 75 kn cryo after trying to copy a russian one for 20 years,,,and u are going bananas on this achievement!!
We had the blueprints of russian cryo,everyone knows that and it still took us 20 freaking years,,,all right still its a good achievement but u are constantly laughing at china which has a far far superior cryo and launch vehicle at its disposal which irks me.
U see i have allergy to fanboys like u

And what the hell are u babbling??
When we get to 600 kn then u can say shit,,till keep quiet and stop behaving like drdo.

:blah: :blah:

Nothing about the questions I asked. :omghaha:

:blah: :blah:

Nothing about the questions I asked. :omghaha:

Anyone reading knows what i have written is correct,,the answers u seek are in public domain,,i can just download it from the isro site,,there is nothing secret in that super fanboy.

Anyone reading knows what i have written is correct,,the answers u seek are in public domain,,i can just download it from the isro site,,there is nothing secret in that super fanboy.

No replies,again..:lol:

Basically, both engines use the “staged combustion cycle”. That is one approach compared with gas generator cycle, which we are using for the C20 engine to be used in GSLV MkIII. There are several other differences, conceptually also, especially the igniter system that we are using, which is totally different from what has been used in the Russian engine. [In MkII liquid oxygen (LOX) and gaseous hydrogen (GH2) are ignited by pyrogen-type igniters in the pre-burner as well as in the main and steering engines during initial stages, as against pyrotechnic ignition in the Russian engine.] But in the staged combustion cycle, similarities can be found in the way the engine is started and the steering engines are used for controllability.

ISRO Chairman K Radhakrishnan

a stupid answer again,,expected only from u
keep on propagating shit here,,,good for u

Take your whining elsewhere false flag.

Basically, both engines use the “staged combustion cycle”. That is one approach compared with gas generator cycle, which we are using for the C20 engine to be used in GSLV MkIII. There are several other differences, conceptually also, especially the igniter system that we are using, which is totally different from what has been used in the Russian engine. [In MkII liquid oxygen (LOX) and gaseous hydrogen (GH2) are ignited by pyrogen-type igniters in the pre-burner as well as in the main and steering engines during initial stages, as against pyrotechnic ignition in the Russian engine.] But in the staged combustion cycle, similarities can be found in the way the engine is started and the steering engines are used for controllability.

Dosen't change the fact that we had russian engine and blueprints for reference,,i never said its a complete copy.

every indian and pakistani on this site knows fully well that i am an indian,,,don't bring it up again sucker

Back
Top Bottom