What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

ISRO Space suit's engineering models successfully complete various tests. Next step is development of qualification models with refinements of critical functional elements based on the ground testing results of engineering models.

ISRO Electric propulsion:stationary plasma thruster

isroelectricthruster.jpg

ISRO Electric propulsion
isroelectricthruster.jpg

Yoo you little ****** can you tell me where you get all these pics :P. And will you add me on Fcb, you seem to be one hell of an informer.

ISRO Space suit's engineering models successfully complete various tests. Next step is development of qualification models with refinements of critical functional elements based on the ground testing results of engineering models.

Source and I need a pic of the suit. :)

:mamba: ...............................the suit is still under development, i have the pic of engineering model, but not the right time to reveal it. :devil:

Please please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I beg pleaszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guys I am really sorry, I cannot post it. My source gave me permission to only talk about the progress. No posting of any pics that are not already officially revealed. i don't intend to loose my source. :)

Ok mate, but atleast tell me if the new suit looks similar to the current US astronaut suits or the older versions suits that they used to use?

Well I have seen that plasma thruster...are you sure it is Indian.....because the one i saw was a bit different.

Ok mate, but atleast tell me if the new suit looks similar to the current US astronaut suits or the older versions suits that they used to use?

Its has similarities with the current ones.

Well I have seen that plasma thruster...are you sure it is Indian.....because the one i saw was a bit different.

Its very much indian.

@BlueDot_in_Space When are you planning to post the pic of the space suit?? Bro very desperate to see it. Kindly understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlueDot_in_Space When are you planning to post the pic of the space suit?? Bro very desperate to see it. Kindly understand.

I understand, but the person who gave me the pics also gave me strong instructions not sharing them.

I understand, but the person who gave me the pics also gave me strong instructions not sharing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom