What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

ok...we are cheaters...at least we arent accused for stealing technology...happy??.....

china china china china....bs

Are you serious? You're really going to bring up that anti-Chinese propaganda?

China works hard for decades to improve its technology. The rumors of "stealing technology" is a nasty anti-Chinese whisper campaign. There is never any proof.

India cannot accomplish in a few years on milestones that took China decades. You Indians are indisputably big cheaters. I have to grit my teeth every time I hear about another Indian "indigenous" marvel. Indian, my foot.

China spent decades working on its satellites. The Dong Fang Hong 1 was launched on April 24, 1970. It took 40 years to develop the modern DFH-4 54-transponders-maximum 15-year-lifetime satellite.

You Indians have no history of evolutionarily developing ever-more sophisticated satellites. Just like the Cassidian-designed Indian AEW&C, your Indian satellite and military technologies are popping out of thin air. If it isn't Cassidian then it's the Russians. None of those technologies are Indian.

You are a bunch of cheaters and I'm going to put an asterisk next to your "indigenous" accomplishments. Either show everyone the step-by-step Indian progress or openly acknowledge Russian or Cassidian work. You Indians should not take credit for someone else's impressive accomplishment.

Do some research before talking nonsense, Mr communist propaganda bot. search for INSAT, the largest domestic communication system in the Asia Pacific Region. The Indian National Satellite (INSAT) system was commissioned with the launch of INSAT-1B in August 1983. India launched its first satellite in 1975 called ARYABHATTA.

Indian Satellite BUS evolution
scaled.php

Do some research before talking nonsense, Mr communist propaganda bot. search for INSAT, the largest domestic communication system in the Asia Pacific Region. The Indian National Satellite (INSAT) system was commissioned with the launch of INSAT-1B in August 1983. India launched its first satellite in 1975 called ARYABHATTA.

I'll eventually look into it. It takes a lot of time to ferret out the foreign designers. In the case of the Agni V, if the DRDO chief had remained silent then the Indian official line was the Agni V was 100% indigenous.

You guys are cheaters, but you won't admit it. Cowards.

----------

I knew you Indian guys were a bunch of cheaters. In 1975, Aryabhatta was a 360kg satellite (e.g. a joke). Then you Indians cheated. You purchased an American satellite and called it INSAT-1A. I bet you Indians have been buying American or European satellites after that and shamelessly called them indigenous.

bSluA.jpg

You Indian guys always make me work hard to identify the foreign source for your Indian technology.

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_satellites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryabhata_(satellite)

I'll eventually look into it. It takes a lot of time to ferret out the foreign designers. In the case of the Agni V, if the DRDO chief had remained silent then the Indian official line was the Agni V was 100% indigenous.

You guys are cheaters, but you won't admit it. Cowards.

Mr. Communist propaganda Bot = Top floor empty

China works hard for decades to improve its technology. The rumors of "stealing technology" is a nasty anti-Chinese whisper campaign. There is never any proof.

What a clown!! :lol: Russians are wrong when they blame China of stealing/copying its technologies.. US is doing propaganda when it catches Chinese involved in stealing and transferring American tech to China.. Only China is right and off course, India is cheat since it pays to get some of the tech..

You and SinoChallenger are nice entertainment though!!

Yes we are cheaters. And we like do that. Happy:)

Any more your contribution to this thread:undecided:

I didn't actually think an Indian would admit it. Okay, I'm going away now.

----------

At JBond, Indians are supposed to spend decades in developing satellite technology too. Not taking shortcuts with foreign suppliers. Very unfair.

I didn't actually think an Indian would admit it. Okay, I'm going away now.

----------

At JBond, Indians are supposed to spend decades in developing satellite technology too. Not taking shortcuts with foreign suppliers. Very unfair.

You have been stealing/copying all this while.. Stop living in delusions that you invented anything!!

You worked hard to steal the tech and then to reverse engineer it.. That's the only hard work world is aware of.. In any case, I am happy India is not in your league..

China spent decades working on its satellites. The Dong Fang Hong 1 was launched on April 24, 1970. It took 40 years to develop the modern DFH-4 54-transponders-maximum 15-year-lifetime satellite.

lmfao. Its a shame China took so long to copy Telstar 1 satellites:rofl:

China's first two satellites: or - Did it ever occur to you how similar to Telstar-1 they look?

213kj60.jpg

I knew you Indian guys were a bunch of cheaters. In 1975, Aryabhatta was a 360kg satellite (e.g. a joke). Then you Indians cheated. You purchased an American satellite and called it INSAT-1A. I bet you Indians have been buying American or European satellites after that and shamelessly called them indigenous.

lmao Chini calling a 360 KG satellite a joke, when the first two chinese midget satellites weighed 221 KG and 257 KG respectively. And that too mind you was copied, like everything Chinese:rofl:

SJ: Chinese communications technology satellite.

The SJ-1 was similar in appearance to the American Telstar and conducted communications technology tests. It used the DFH-1 satellite bus, weighed 221 kg, and monitored the space physics environment.

SJ-2 was launched on September 20, 1981, weighed 257 kg, and conducted space physics and environment studies. Also known as SKW-3, the satellite included some technology flight demonstration experiments. It weighed 257 kg,

Everyone knows that INSAT1 series was made by Ford Aerospace in America, but some ISRO made equipments on board.

The Chinese Dong Fang Hong 1 and 2 on the other hand was stolen design of Telstar 1 satellite, and then you lots go on to make a song a and dance about it(quite literally:rofl:)

Indias first Satellite Aryabhatta was launched on 1974 and the evolution of a satellite like the recent RISAT-1 did indeed take 39 odd years to materialize and just because the former took 40 years does not mean the latter must also...

You Indians have no history of evolutionarily developing ever-more sophisticated satellites. Just like the Cassidian-designed Indian AEW&C, your Indian satellite and military technologies are popping out of thin air. If it isn't Cassidian then it's the Russians. None of those technologies are Indian.

Why is that so, see the list satellites India has launched and you would come to know the R&D put in it by the ISRO and other Indian Public and pvt sector companies.. Indians dont claim the Aircraft to be theirs, we claim the sub systems and the radar as ours, and Cassidian is a partner in system testing and Integration as they have better knowledge and their certification would increase the chances of export. Just like most of the aircraft ejection systems are tested and certified by Martin Baker..

The AEW&C is not our first attempt. We had done a similar project back in the 90's named Airavat with an HAL manufactured Aircraft but the aircraft crashed because we did not have the technology to define the air turbulence the aircraft would undergo with a changed aerodynamics..

You are a bunch of cheaters and I'm going to put an asterisk next to your "indigenous" accomplishments. Either show everyone the step-by-step Indian progress or openly acknowledge Russian or Cassidian work. You Indians should not take credit for someone else's impressive accomplishment.

We are not cheaters, we haven't copied anyone's technology. You name a product, I would try my best to explain its evolution... And if we are cheaters then so is everyone else by your own humor.

Back
Top Bottom