What's new

Indian soldier plays p*rn at presentation, probe ordered

What is so suprising? Isn't it in line with the moral conduct of the indian bania army that uses rape as a policy and tool? I saw a picture of some indian women protesting naked against the rape-doctrine of the indian army.

I was watching one episode of NDTV show Jai Jawan and can't remember which episode exactly but in one episode Bollywood star and channel guys went into a Barrack and guess what !!!!. The Barrack walls and even the bloody roof was filled with semi nude picture of Bollywood Heroines. If this is the condition what else you expect from them

there are members of parliament who watch **** intentionally in the house on their mobiles while sitting inside the parliament. This is still unintentional act but requires probe.

Epic Fail.
US Army soldiers frequently have posters of top models/actress too.
There barracks entire walls are not filled with semi nude photos of heroines and by the way Do you How much rape exist in USA Army.

I was watching one episode of NDTV show Jai Jawan and can't remember which episode exactly but in one episode Bollywood star and channel guys went into a Barrack and guess what !!!!. The Barrack walls and even the bloody roof was filled with semi nude picture of Bollywood Heroines. If this is the condition what else you expect from them
this type of content should be banned immediately... india has already lost the morality of indian nation. just look at some indian comments here they are surely pretending that watching P**n is ok.. just try to understand their mentality.
Look who's talking
According to google Pakistan is top in terms of **** searching countries. And has been there for many years.
http://m.huffingtonpost.in/2015/01/19/pakistan-****-search-lead_n_6500470.html

damn it, I have a presentation tomorrow
:D

Back
Top Bottom