What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

We have no choice, Kashmiri people dont want to live with us sooner or later we have to withdraw.

We don't withdraw from the land of strategic importance. Besides don't tell me you are willing to relinquish the most holiest Hindu Shrines to our enemies, are you Mr. faux Tomar?

toh achii baat hai, hindi is our rashtra bhasha and we should be proud of it. par tune kis bal pe bola ki meri hindi kamzor hai, ye mujhe janana hai, maybe I can improve my hindi. bata mujhe meri galti.

Nitin ( new bee) , I am awaiting you to revert on my queries.......either revert or give up. Or are you one of the Pakistani Diplomat who has made a carrier of posing as Indian senior officer and calling up state police etc to get information. Poor guy, wanted to join bollywood..

toh achii baat hai, hindi is our rashtra bhasha and we should be proud of it. par tune kis bal pe bola ki meri hindi kamzor hai, ye mujhe janana hai, maybe I can improve my hindi. bata mujhe meri galti.

Bijbehara Massacre

Bijbehara Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bijbehara Massacre refers to a disputed incident between Kashmiri rebels and the Indian Army in the Indian state of Kashmir on October 22, 1993. The Indian Army was accused of arbitrarily firing on a crowd and killing 37 civilians in Bijbehara after protests erupted over the siege of the mosque in Hazratbal.

Hindi with some Urdu. keep mixing it up

We don't withdraw from the land of strategic importance. Besides don't tell me you are willing to relinquish the most holiest Hindu Shrines to our enemies, are you Mr. faux Tomar?

Not everything has to do with religion. Ajmer dargah is in India, Nanaka Sahib in Pakistan. No occupation lasts forever

Zakoora and Tengpora massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakoora_And_Tengpora_Massacre

The Zukoora And Tengpora Massacre was the killing of protesters caling for the implementation of a United Nations resolution regarding a plebiscite in Kashmir at Zakoora Crossing and Tengpora Bypass Road in Srinagar on 1 March 1990,[1] in which 33 people were killed and 47 injured.[2] It led Amnesty International to issue an appeal for urgent action on Kashmir.[3] The police charged a number of soldiers with murder and attempted murder, but the charges were later dropped in favour of an internal army investigation.

@Nitin Tomer tamilian rarely speak and comprehend hindi so u can be tamilian if u donot understand hindi :blink:
@Gigawatt pk baloch ko urdu bhi naee aty the untill she came in sindh :omghaha:

pk ( post getting drunk) you may be a baloch but Nitin from Delhi can never be a Tamil. Tamils have different name and title.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuch aur bhi sunao Tomer. :omghaha:

Not everything has to do with religion. Ajmer dargah is in India, Nanaka Sahib in Pakistan. No occupation lasts forever.

Try convincing the billion plus Hindus of India with such arguments that is if you really live in India at all.

pk ( post getting drunk) you may be a baloch but Nitin from Delhi can never be a Tamil. Tamils have different name and title.

Did you see that, he can't even frame a sentence properly. :lol:

Nitin ( new bee) , I am awaiting you to revert on my queries.......either revert or give up. Or are you one of the Pakistani Diplomat who has made a carrier of posing as Indian senior officer and calling up state police etc to get information. Poor guy, wanted to join bollywood..

ask me politely

i have never drunk in my whole life and will never drink.... :rofl:
he has come from tamil nadu to dehli and changed his name :P

Try convincing the billion plus Hindus of India with such arguments that is if you really live in India at all.

Then the billion Hindus should realise that 70% of kashmiris dont want to be indians, perhaps it's best if we part ways.

ask me politely

1) Which School
2)Which College
3) Which Company
4) Which area of Delhi
Tell me these...but think thoroughy as next series of four question will make you immediately change your flag.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom