What's new

Indian Sikh Community Asks Pakistan For Help

Total extinction by making them Prime Minister, Chief Justice, Army Chief, Air Force Chief and what not. Wish every minority could afford such extinction. Pakistani Hindus must be so jealous I guess.

Extremists were suppressed,yes. The avg Sikh in India faces ZERO discrimination. Yes, ZERO.

shining india felt by IOK , Gujaratis to Punjabis you guys are a legend to your minorities :-)

It's astonishing that the community continues to look towards Pakistan despite the latters stated official policy for India proper.

Hopefully West Punjab government helps the East.
There is lot of love between punjabis .

A sikh once told me that about half of youth in Indian Punjab are on drugs but that is not the case elsewhere in India.
How is it possible that drugs from Afghanistan and other sources land only in Punjab?

They land everywhere.....this one was recent...my Indian friend mentioned about it so ...

shining india felt by IOK , Gujaratis to Punjabis you guys are a legend to your minorities :-)

No we are not. But atleast the discrimination faced by minorities in India isn't constitutional or ingrained in governance system.

Muslims have enough Sikh blood on their hands too. So lets move on. Hinduvta is a joint threat to the entire region. And all who want to join hands to fight this fascism should be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom