What's new

Why do Afghans and Taliban HATE Pakistan & The Solution?

sometimes you have to show the goodwill gesture to safe yourself from bigger problems.

I think Bleek is Raj-Hindustani and they write in similar fashion.

He is willing to come with sometimes filmsy stuff to build this image of greater rivalry then India being here which is pretty much false. Pakistan and Afghanistan have never had a major war or any form of existential struggle with each other and yes there has been puppet regimes in Afghanistan that has ethblished this or bad mouthed Pakistan..

If anyone disliked Pakistan is the former Ghani and Karzai governments especially the likes of the vice president aka Amrullah Saleh and I can't believe how many countries and interviews that man has done while calling for the nuking of Pakistan but good riddance he is gone.

The current Afghan regime is quite different and much advanced politically then it's former trash of a gov't. IEA has agreed to maintain the land boundaries between the countries and develope economic ties with Pakistan and trade is flowing and our connectivity goes thru there.

Not to forget there is absolutely not a hostile regime in Kabul currently which I find absurd that folks like Raj-Hindustani coming with double accounts to fish here and mods allow it and others just feed into it but he is after Pakistan and only wants to damage Pakistan note Afghanistan is not his target but the Pakistan-Afghanistan ties which is crucial for both countries and there people to people relations. They are both muslim countries and brothers of Islam hence there is no need for it

Mate, thanks for your comments. I think there were many ways to help Afghanistan at that time. I agree we were not wealthy (but we had some influence over other Muslim countries at that time), but at least we can kick start the process by building schools, and hospitals, helping them to create institutions etc. I would say that had we done any rebuilding initiatives, the animosity and hatred against Pakistan would be less than now. The irony is, in the end, we as a country suffer the most.
Ironically actually we did do what you just suggested. They still hate us because the core issue is still present.

We invited into schools and hospitals but I don't classify that as "rebuilding" the nation.

Ironically actually we did do what you just suggested. They still hate us because the core issue is still present.

We invited into schools and hospitals but I don't classify that as "rebuilding" the nation.

I used those examples to make my point, but you get the idea. :)

Pakistan is an rentier state for the western hegemony and as such an agent of distablizing force for the region . Its bureaucracy, military are all dirty pro west slave from the time of colonial rule . Its sad and Unfortunate that all the namecalling, cursing by seculer liberal afghan towards pakistan are true . Pakistan has no.purpose other then its elite trying to be in good book of external power at the cost of its own population wellbeing.

The Afghan Diaspora in the West clearly articulate their issue with Pakistan and the Pakistanees, are these issues genuine and what is the Solution to Terrorism from Afghan soil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What a joke taliban hate iran who are fake islamists in reality iranians are sectarianists its because of Pakistan afghan taliban made its government in Afghanistan its the fake talibans the ttp created by india and its allies like northern alliance that are enemy of Pakistan who are using talibans name and trying to create a wedge between Pakistani state and afghan taliban and Afghan and Pakistani people

Seriously, now I am not in the mood to discuss anything here.

Personally, I firmly feel that Pakistan made numerous mistakes during its history. They could have handled things far better.

Regarding the present-day Afghan scenario and the TALIBAN menace, also known as TTP... primarily as a result of mistakes and policies made in Pakistan.

Just one example - Iran shared the borders with Afghanistan but they are not facing such challenges. The answer is short - They were not made blunders.
It's easy for you to say so.
Gwadar port isn't located in Iran and it's geopolitical position isn't similar to Pakistan. Throughout our history we faced a intervention by global powers and making those policies to protect our national interests were the need of the hour.

It's easy for you to say so.
Gwadar port isn't located in Iran and it's geopolitical position isn't similar to Pakistan. Throughout our history we faced a intervention by global powers and making those policies to protect our national interests were the need of the hour.

Iran is having much better geopolitical position than Pakistan with a rich resource of OIL and Gas.

Pakistan itself gets involved..... Usually, I give simple examples to understand better way.

A Kid of mom always blames other kids (his friends) if her kid does wrong things. Because she feels that his kid is innocent and vice versa with the other kid's mom.

The moral of the example - look at yourself and your policies. blaming others is a very easy solution but will never help you.

Iran is having much better geopolitical position than Pakistan with a rich resource of OIL and Gas.

Pakistan itself gets involved..... Usually, I give simple examples to understand better way.

A Kid of mom always blames other kids (his friends) if her kid does wrong things. Because she feels that his kid is innocent and vice versa with the other kid's mom.

The moral of the example - look at yourself and your policies. blaming others is a very easy solution but will never help you.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The author is mentally ill. Manages to make a long video on youtube with very valid points. But right off the bat discounts the fact that MILITARY SOLUTION IS THE ONLY OPTION.

The author discusses negotiations with the taliban, pitting various taliban factions against one another... aday salay hanzeer, how long are you going to negotiate until more soldiers and civilians die??? already no one wants to invest in pak let alone KP due to bombings... imagine you spend hundreds of thousands USD and next day BOOOOM everything blown up due to jihadi takfiri?

No one here is a fool except jahils in pak who daily are bombed to the point they are mentally ill. Forgive those who throw acid in our sisters face, forgive those who target our army, forgive those who made our country hell...

Infact use every excuse in the book to sponsor these drug dealer afghans. Back them in UN, back them by sending them unlimited dollars, back them by send half our grain and rice. Hell while we are at it why not give our whole country and nukes???? JAHILS... infact why not ship your mother and sister to HAQQANIs since you can even bow and pray next to them...

We should ship the author of the video to afghanistan so TTP can skin him alive. Would love to see that video

Iran knows how to deal with Taliban and Afghans in general. Iran knows how to speak their language very well. Pakistanis can give their rear end to Taliban and Afghans. Pathan movie should have been made in Pak not India?

Pakistan gave birth to Talibs but today Talibs are devouring mentally ill Pakys. Iran > Afghans > Pakys > Bhindi last on food chain ladder.

Last edited:
What relevance is that shithole fake country of Afghanistan????

1 nuke on kandahar or kabul and we can rename it PAKISTAN

Lets get the job done once in for all... whole of humanity and even ALLAH would be with us.

Back
Top Bottom