What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

I watched for about 10 min (because you wanted to see it, otherwise i kind of avoid that channel when he is online).... but had to switch to other channels.....just came back to PDF to ask you this :)

You and me are in the same boat regarding Arnab Goswami it seems! :D

The logic is - its not too hard to persuade somone to speak against his will by threating. He later wrote letters to the PM of India and his sister claiming he was innocent.

Actually he was convicted for planting bombs at 4 different places- 3 at lahore and 1 at faisalabad.

Then all the confessions in all the cases should be rejected as they might be given under coercion. Things that don't work that way Bharati.

And obviously he called himself innocent. When was the last time someone accepted that he is a terrorist.

Kia phir ro raha tha goswami?

Us say koi aur umeed hai?

The thing I am more frustrated about is why the heck do Pakistanis go to that SOB's show? I remember that show after the beheading incident, Najam Sethi and that guy from Dawn (the bald one) were there, and Najam Sethi was completely subservient to the guy...he kept on saying coward, inept, corrupt, crazy Pakistanis and rogue state and whatnot and Najam Sethi just kept quiet. The other guy tried to speak up but was repeatedly interrupted by Goswami.

Same today, Raza Kasuri and the other guys shouldn't have gone there when they know what kind of a guy this Arnab is. These people think that getting a call from Indian channel is a big thing....have some self respect for once...now I am going to write another editorial letter to DAWN, although I have complete belief that they won't publish it.

Arnab Goswami is my favourite news anchor.
I never forget to watch Newshour.

That explains your condition. :lol:

Us say koi aur umeed hai?

The thing I am more frustrated about is why the heck do Pakistanis go to that SOB's show? I remember that show after the beheading incident, Najam Sethi and that guy from Dawn (the bald one) were there, and Najam Sethi was completely subservient to the guy...he kept on saying coward, inept, corrupt, crazy Pakistanis and rogue state and whatnot and Najam Sethi just kept quiet. The other guy tried to speak up but was repeatedly interrupted by Goswami.

Same today, Raza Kasuri and the other guys shouldn't have gone there when they know what kind of a guy this Arnab is. These people think that getting a call from Indian channel is a big thing....have some self respect for once...now I am going to write another editorial letter to DAWN, although I have complete belief that they won't publish it.

Well arnab goswami is a true representation of Indian psychology in general. Pakistanis guests should have some self respect. Why get yourself dirty while playing with dirt.

Then all the confessions in all the cases should be rejected as they might be given under coercion. Things that don't work that way Bharati.

And obviously he called himself innocent. When was the last time someone accepted that he is a terrorist.

But you yourself said he confessed to being a terrorist and as there's no other proof against him since the eyewitness retracted, then his confession remains the only proof to convict him.... but wait i've heard self-incrimination cannot be taken as a sole proof to convict someone in the civilized world .... . Maybe things work differently in Pakistan.

But you yourself said he confessed to being a terrorist and as there's no other proof against him since the eyewitness retracted, then his confession remains the only proof to convict him.... but wait i've heard self-incrimination cannot be taken as a sole proof to convict someone in the civilized world .... . Maybe things work differently in Pakistan.

There were other eyewitnesses too. He was also accused of making fake ID card. Several documents were also recovered by him.

As I said. You can remain ignorant. The terrorist is dead finally. Not the way that I wanted him to be. But he is dead.

What has come out of his second autopsy conducted by India?

What happened? Did that Goswami guy whined again?

Again, ab to aadat si hai mugh ko inkay ronay ki........................ I was actually laughing at the fact that how the clumsy indian media and politicians were busy extracting political mileage off of the poor mans oh I mean the terrorists death.

There were other eyewitnesses too. He was also accused of making fake ID card. Several documents were also recovered by him.

As I said. You can remain ignorant. The terrorist is dead finally. Not the way that I wanted him to be. But he is dead.

No evidences were found in his possession to prove him guilty. Give me news link that says so. He was conivcted solely on the basis of eyewitness's testimony and false confession under threat.

Infact it was the Pakitsani authorities who wanted to charge him under the fake identity of Manjeet singh

so you are apparently folloiwng our footsteps and disowning your "regular soldiers" who bomb places such as sarabjeet? i don't understand how in your case it is alright and in our case it is apparently incorrect to "disown soldiers".

sarabjeet was a raw agent give him his due. otherwise i don't see the difference between you also disoowning your "jawans"

there is a big difference between you and us..you disown your men in your uniform..and later when you see you cant escape the embarassment you tak eit back..remmeber kargil ?? in another instance the same was with kasaba when you refused to even acknowledge him as a pakistani,....you so called experts went as far as saying he is an India named amar singh..but then, it was proven by your own journalist that he was a pakistani and your govt had to accept him as a pakistani...now you see in his case....we Indian not even once disowned him..not once did our govt say that he wasnt an indian, infact india always stood for him. as far as being a raw agent is concerned..as i said its a case of mnistaken identity..not that we are refusing him to be an Indian...hope now its clear whats the difference am talking about.

Yes they do. I guess we can leave it at that. The seemingly unknown letter written by him in which he declares his innocence and which got to India through some third party is proof enough but not his confession.. There are no electrodes or nail removers when you are standing pleading innocent or guilty. Hamara ***** tommy nahin? I give you our justice system in the "sub continent" is below par and does need a work around but till then stop blaming other people justice system and respect the verdict and suck it up. Its a spys life and if you could take a hint from the last spy standing giving a statement to "your" media should give you an accurate representation that its not a hobby for this population to unjustly torture and reprimand a man for 22 years for no good reason. You all believed he was innocent and that he was framed till he confessed about himself being a spy, he was sent back to your country. In our country's justice system, spies who conduct espionage are supposed to be hanged, just like in the US or in India or any other country.

No chit, so by your logic Guru had the same bamboo stuck somewhere. Right.

Afzal Guru never said he was innocent. Infact he gloated that how Kashmir would be free in no time if there were 200 Afzals in the valley.

Afzal Guru never said he was innocent. Infact he gloated that how Kashmir would be free in no time if there were 200 Afzals in the valley.

I am just going by your logic of the bamboo. The rest what ever tickles your fancy, after seeing the reaction that has come out of your country, where a terrorist is praised to death, politics is done over a dead body, and what not, dont get me wrong that is low. And I would say the same for my countrymen when ever they do that.

Back
Top Bottom