What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Those are the BASIC MINIMUM requirements to work out in the Summer Heat.

If Modi and his sport minister cannot even provide the bare minimum, what is the point of talking big ?
You seem very upset for some reasons. Its not the basic minimum requirement. Just fyi people have been wrestling way before A.C. was invented. And most of our national champions did not practice in A.Cs. What much you can do with the training centres/akhadas when people in other regions are not even interested in wrestling?

You seem very upset for some reasons. Its not the basic minimum requirement. Just fyi people have been wrestling way before A.C. was invented. And most of our national champions did not practice in A.Cs. What much you can do with the training centres/akhadas when people in other regions are not even interested in wrestling?

That is your assumption. I am just stating facts.

FYI people have won wars without machine guns, Tanks and aircraft's too ..... maybe that is what you suggest for our army too. I hope you don't have double standards like the "secular liberals".

Why would anyone build akhadas for pepole who are not interested in wrestling, its for people who ARE interested in wrestling. What kind of absurd argument is that ?

That is your assumption. I am just stating facts.

FYI people have won wars without machine guns, Tanks and aircraft's too ..... maybe that is what you suggest for our army too. I hope you don't have double standards like the "secular liberals".

Why would anyone build akhadas for pepole who are not interested in wrestling, its for people who ARE interested in wrestling. What kind of absurd argument is that ?
I think you missed my previous posts my dear friend. There are a lot of private Cricket training centres. Its because people are willing to learn Cricket and hence, its economically viable to run private coaching classes. Secondly there is not much return for an athlete in wrestling unless you win big medals. But, my argument was not that there are less people interested in other regions so less training centres are justified. All I said was it takes a lot more than just building training centres :-).

I think you missed my previous posts my dear friend. There are a lot of private Cricket training centres. Its because people are willing to learn Cricket and hence, its economically viable to run private coaching classes. Secondly there is not much return for an athlete in wrestling unless you win big medals. But, my argument was not that there are less people interested in other regions so less training centres are justified. All I said was it takes a lot more than just building training centres :-).

Rather than masturbate intellectually about "what all it takes" , maybe Modi and his gang should just start by building the Basic infra structure so that wrestlers can practice in the summer too.

Maybe you can use the same argument for the army. Since it takes a Lot more that just buying guns to win the war, we should stop buying guns so that we can start doing "lot more".

Maybe you can use the same argument for the army. Since it takes a Lot more that just buying guns to win the war, we should stop buying guns so that we can start doing "lot more".
I ignored your comparison of A.Cs with guns earlier. Let me say it clearly, A.C. is not important to win medals. You should try trolling somewhere else :-).

I ignored your comparison of A.Cs with guns earlier. Let me say it clearly, A.C. is not important to win medals. You should try trolling somewhere else :-).

I don't give a shit to what YOU think is important for wrestling.

I will go by what Yogeshwar Dutt has to say.

As they say "A fool has no delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own opinion. "

C_zvdA8U0AASwnn.jpg

How come nobody has made a hue and cry about this? What have intelligence agencies been doing all the while?

And how are the 'separatists' who protest settling even the legal Kashmiri Pandits in the state, silent about all this?

Their silence seems to indicate that this is perhaps a part of a major conspiracy to settle violence-prone refugees who don't even belong to India, in a state where even the legal Indian Citizens can't settle.

Perhaps to reduce Hindus/Sikhs of Jammu to a hapless minority?

Last edited:
Ab aaya unth pahad ke neeche

Nitish Kumar has no prime ministerial ambition, says he is not 'as capable' as Narendra Modi

PoliticsAlok KumarMay, 15 2017 16:22:25 IST

Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has ruled out any possibility of heading the grand coalition against BJP as a prime ministerial candidate in the General Elections to Lok Sabha in 2019.

While addressing a press conference in Patna on Monday, Kumar also praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi saying, “Three years ago, who was aware that Modiji would be the Prime Minister of India. But it happened because he was capable of that, and the people of our country voted him to power. I know, I do not have that capacity. I am a leader of a small party and I have no national ambitions.”

Nitish_Modi_PTI_380.jpg

Nitish Kumar. PTI

“Sharad Yadav served our party as president for three consecutive terms and then the party workers decided to give this responsibility to me. But the media tried to link that with me having national ambitions. As a party president I will try to expand JD(U) in other states, but it does not mean that I will dream of the prime minister’s post,” he said.

Kumar very candidly admitted that JD(U) was a small party and he would only concentrate on serving the people of Bihar.

He also distanced himself from the allegations of corruption against Lalu Yadav whose Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) is a partner in the ruling coalition in Bihar.

“It’s on Laluji to reply to the allegations levelled by the BJP. I have nothing to say. If anyone has the proof, they should go to the court," the Bihar chief minister said.

Kumar also asserted that unlike RJD his party was in favour of using electronic voting machines (EVMs) in the elections. "We have seen how elections were conducted earlier. I do not wish that time to come again. We are running a coalition government but it does not mean JD(U) ideology would be the same as that of the RJD,” he said.

Kumar urged the media not to play much in his "silence" and that he was very much busy in doing routine works.

When asked about his party's stand in the upcoming Presidential election, which is scheduled to take place in June, Kumar refused to indicate whether there were attempts by opposition parties to put up a combined candidate. "First of all the ruling party should try to form a consensus. It would be the best possible option. If it does not happen then the opposition parties should come up with a candidate."

The author is a senior editor with News18 Bihar.

How come nobody has made a hue and cry about this? What have intelligence agencies been doing all the while?

And how are the 'separatists' who protest settling even the legal Kashmiri Pandits in the state, silent about all this?

Their silence seems to indicate that this is perhaps a part of a major conspiracy to settle violence-prone refugees who don't even belong to India, in a state where even the legal Indian Citizens can't settle.

Forget what has happened earlier. What is being done right now to correct this? Why are we not deporting them?

Why are we not deporting them?

Deport to where?
Myanmar? - They won't even acknowledge these are their people
Bangladesh? - Perhaps, if they are willing.

It is not that easy to deport people who are not wanted in their own countries.

There is a less savoury step that can taken, like completely denying them any basic amenities like home, job, school, hospital etc, which would make sure they leave on their own. BUT then that's cruel and no govt can afford to be taking these kinds of steps.

Here is where the Hindu right can really do a great service to the nation. there may be "unofficial" steps that will be taken to drive them out.

So far we are doing Nothing. Same as Bangladeshi immigrants. Zilch. Nada.

Same as what we do for the kashmiri pandit, Nothing. Maybe voice some platitude.

Ajid Doval has misread kashmir and is in "reactive" mode rather than be "proactive". That is just the unpalatable truth.

Last edited:
May 16 2014. the day which exposed so many "Political Experts" in India. So many predictions - from modi not becoming a PM candidate to losing badly to Kejriwal in Varanasi. This day 3 years ago India showed these "experts" their place.

Twitter user c_ashish has compiled some beautiful tweets in the time preceeding May 16, 2014.

Starring Barkha Dutt, Rajdeep Sardesai, Bhupendra Choubey, Nikhil Wagley, Malini Parthasarthy, N Ram among others

Enjoy

https://storify.com/public/template...com/c_aashish/best-political-experts-in-india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom