What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It requires lot more than just air conditioning and mats .

Those are the BASIC MINIMUM requirements to work out in the Summer Heat.

If Modi and his sport minister cannot even provide the bare minimum, what is the point of talking big ?

Those are the BASIC MINIMUM requirements to work out in the Summer Heat.

If Modi and his sport minister cannot even provide the bare minimum, what is the point of talking big ?

Thank God! you didn't ask Modi to wrestle himself and bring all the medals :lol: :lol:

Thank God! you didn't ask Modi to wrestle himself and bring all the medals :lol: :lol:

No, all I did was ask him to provide Air conditioned rooms and mats so that the wrestlers can practice.

Too bad he could not even do that in 3 years of Modi rule.

But I guess its all a joke for you. Now lets all watch "dangal" and live in that fantasy while ignoring the real word.

No, all I did was ask him to provide Air conditioned rooms and mats so that the wrestlers can practice.

Too bad he could not even do that in 3 years of Modi rule.

But I guess its all a joke for you. Now lets all watch "dangal" and live in that fantasy while ignoring the real word.

India finished above China isn't that an achievement? Air conditioned rooms and mats for wrestlers, astro-turfs for hockey players, courts for badminton and tennis players, pools for swimmers, tracks for gymnasts, grounds for footballers equipment, gymnasiums blah blah blah. Although under Modi we are growing but we are not exactly US or a developed nation or even a China yet. People still are struggling for food, clothing and shelter in our country air-conditioned rooms and mats for wrestlers is and shouldn't be the priority for 'Modi' for sports minister yes but there is also so much he can do in 3 years

India finished above China isn't that an achievement? Air conditioned rooms and mats for wrestlers, astro-turfs for hockey players, courts for badminton and tennis players, pools for swimmers, tracks for gymnasts, grounds for footballers equipment, gymnasiums blah blah blah. Although under Modi we are growing but we are not exactly US or a developed nation or even a China yet. People still are struggling for food, clothing and shelter in our country air-conditioned rooms and mats for wrestlers is and shouldn't be the priority for 'Modi' for sports minister yes but there is also so much he can do in 3 years

LOL.... ya right, providing 4 AC's in 10 centers and 4 mats in all centers is a herculean task which can only be achieved if we become like the US :lol:

LOL.... ya right, providing 4 AC's in 10 centers and 4 mats in all centers is a herculean task which can only be achieved if we become like the US :lol:

40 ACs is definitely a herculean task and we aren't winning any medal because of ACs, we need to nurture sports, culture of sports and athletes right from their school days. Introduce sports in curriculum, provide the ecosystem so that sports can be a viable career option not only in cricket but in other sports as well. Give those mats in schools, involve corporates and private funds You just want to criticize Modi for the sake of it and because of your hate. Achieving excellence in sports at world level competing against the best is not about providing 4 ACs in 10 centers. True much is to be done and should be done but the said will take time.

40 ACs is definitely a herculean task and we aren't winning any medal because of ACs, we need to nurture sports, culture of sports and athletes right from their school days. Introduce sports in curriculum, provide the ecosystem so that sports can be a viable career option not only in cricket but in other sports as well. Give those mats in schools, involve corporates and private funds You just want to criticize Modi for the sake of it and because of your hate. Achieving excellence in sports at world level competing against the best is not about providing 4 ACs in 10 centers. True much is to be done and should be done but the said will take time.

Each split AC will cost INR 30,000.

40 AC will cost 12 Lakh rupees which is peanuts.

LOL at your suggestion that we need "curriculum, ecosystem, corporates, ........Prasad and shud ganga jal" to nurture sports. :lol:

Modi exist to serve me, I don't exit to serve Modi.

Simple things should not take time if there is genuine INTENT. Without Intent, everything is "difficult".

CvIVjoOWIAAnsJo.jpg

Last edited:
Cricket’s wonder boy Pranav Dhanawade put in lockup for practising his art

http://www.hindustantimes.com/crick...ing-his-art/story-HOCW87ET0z1BSgjCximF7H.html

_5f90e83a-c477-11e6-8728-207aa32e9ca3.jpg

Almost a year after he shot into international limelight by scoring a world record 1009 runs, Mumbai cricketer Pranav Dhanawade suffered the humiliation of being caught by the collar of his jersey and detained in a police lockup for more than an hour.

The 16-year-old’s offence: A small delay in vacating the Subhash Maidan, the ground where he has been training for the last 10-12 years.

According to Pranav’s father, Prashant, a makeshift helipad had been created at Kalyan’s Subhash Maidan for a prominent politician’s chopper to land. The cops had consequently asked Pranav and other youngsters training there at the nets to vacate the ground.

“Pranav and the others stopped training immediately and packed their bags. They were just stretching about 10-15 feet away from the helipad when the cops came again and asked them why they were still loitering around. Pranav told them that they would leave in five minutes after finishing their stretching exercises.

“At this point, the cops lost their cool and dragged Pranav by the collar and bundled him into a police van. I had also reached the ground by then and they threw me also into the van for questioning them. No other kid was picked up,” the senior Dhanawade told HT.

Each split AC will cost INR 30,000.

40 AC will cost 12 Lakh rupees which is peanuts.

LOL at your suggestion that we need "curriculum, ecosystem, corporates, ........Prasad and shud ganga jal" to nurture sports. :lol:

Modi exist to serve me, I don't exit to serve Modi.

Simple things should not take time if there is genuine INTENT. Without Intent, everything is "difficult".

CvIVjoOWIAAnsJo.jpg

:lol: Add to that 15 lakhs, monthly maintenance and electricity bills. Trust me if just 40 ACs would have given us Olympics medals we would have got plenty. Modi exist to serve India and you exist just to criticize him. Not that we can't and shouldn't have world class facilities but I don't believe Modi has a magic wand to do things in 3 years which haven't have happened in past 70 years. India didn't elect Modi to improve wrestling in India, there is a sports minister, chief ministers and state sports ministers also. The story of why Arjun was selected over Pranav is out there use Google once a while.

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/why...ected-in-the-u-16-west-zone-side-2809772.html

:lol: Add to that 15 lakhs, monthly maintenance and electricity bills. Trust me if just 40 ACs would have given us Olympics medals we would have got plenty. Modi exist to serve India and you exist just to criticize him. Not that we can't and shouldn't have world class facilities but I don't believe Modi has a magic wand to do things in 3 years which haven't have happened in past 70 years. India didn't elect Modi to improve wrestling in India, there is a sports minister, chief ministers and state sports ministers also. The story of why Arjun was selected over Pranav is out there use Google once a while.

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/why...ected-in-the-u-16-west-zone-side-2809772.html

LOL...what happened to Modi's claim of "solar power" ?

I exist to serve the truth. If you can't handle the truth, then that is YOUR problem, not mine. Do not expect any sympathy or mercy.

Funny to see you claim Modi needs a "magic wand" to arrange for 40 AC's :lol: ........ maybe he should try Flipkart or Amazon. :lol:

Pranav earned his spot in under 16, and only a bureaucrat will quote convenient "rules" to keep him out. Now quote some more rules to tell us how it was right to arrest him and put in jail.

LOL...what happened to Modi's claim of "solar power" ?

I exist to serve the truth. If you can't handle the truth, then that is YOUR problem, not mine. Do not expect any sympathy or mercy.

Funny to see you claim Modi needs a "magic wand" to arrange for 40 AC's :lol: ........ maybe he should try Flipkart or Amazon. :lol:

Pranav earned his spot in under 16, and only a bureaucrat will quote convenient "rules" to keep him out. Now quote some more rules to tell us how it was right to arrest him and put in jail.

Solar Power???
The largest solar power plant in the world is now in our backyard
India jumps 73 spots to 26 rank in World Bank's power list
That's Modi government for you but you won't appreciate their work because your religious or political affiliations is more that your love for your country. Sorry but I too exist to serve the truth. If you can't handle the truth, then that is YOUR problem, not mine. Do not expect any sympathy or mercy. If 40 AC's can guarantee us Olympic gold medal I will personally donate these 12 Lakhs but it's just you need reasons to criticize Modi because of your hate and small brains. Read the freaking article it's his dad who is quoting the rules and please use Google he was not arrested but was taken to police station for creating a ruckus and because he wanted to see permission from cops to construct a helipad. Also what has he being detained had to do with Modi, or is it too Modi's fault??? :lol: :lol:
http://www.firstpost.com/sports/pra...rguing-with-police-let-off-later-3161932.html

Solar Power???
The largest solar power plant in the world is now in our backyard
India jumps 73 spots to 26 rank in World Bank's power list
That's Modi government for you but you won't appreciate their work because your religious or political affiliations is more that your love for your country. Sorry but I too exist to serve the truth. If you can't handle the truth, then that is YOUR problem, not mine. Do not expect any sympathy or mercy. If 40 AC's can guarantee us Olympic gold medal I will personally donate these 12 Lakhs but it's just you need reasons to criticize Modi because of your hate and small brains. Read the freaking article it's his dad who is quoting the rules and please use Google he was not arrested but was taken to police station for creating a ruckus and because he wanted to see permission from cops to construct a helipad. Also what has he being detained had to do with Modi, or is it too Modi's fault??? :lol: :lol:
http://www.firstpost.com/sports/pra...rguing-with-police-let-off-later-3161932.html

So that means cheap power is available for AC during the summer heat you moron :lol:

:lol::lol: Go back to your school and ask for a refund oops madrasa I believe :lol::lol:

LOL....why ? for the sin of proving you an Idiot ? :lol:

As per the latest report, solar power is 2.62 rupees per kilowatt-hour.

Average AC will consume 3.5 KW per hour that is Rs. 9 per hour. If AC works for 8 hours a day, it comes to Rs 72 a day. For 30 days its Rs. 2,160 per month.

Now does Modi need a "magic wand" to pay Rs. 2000 a month ?

LOL....why ? for the sin of proving you an Idiot ? [emoji38]

As per the latest report, solar power is 2.62 rupees per kilowatt-hour.

Average AC will consume 3.5 KW per hour that is Rs. 9 per hour. If AC works for 8 hours a day, it comes to Rs 72 a day. For 30 days its Rs. 2,160 per month.

Now does Modi need a "magic wand" to pay Rs. 2000 a month ?
You got links to back this up?

Back
Top Bottom