What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress removes Digvijaya Singh as party in charge of Goa, Karnataka

Congress returning to it's senses??? Well still a very long way to go, don't think they can reach there by 2019

This is relatively minor. Major would be dissolution of Gandhi clan and letting pro-development, pro-nationalist forces fill vacuum....but they are instead retreating further into that shell (propping up that family, thinking sentiment for them will produce the pavlovian support they enjoyed from Indian masses before). They seem unwilling to entertain the fact that entropy has taken a harsh toll on the party over time w.r.t and major re-inventing/party revolution is needed.

Ambitious target. it's good to see the buildup for 2019 has already started. There's a chance that BJP may not be able to repeat its huge success of 2014 in Bihar / UP! This expansion drive will surely compensate, should BJP fail to retain some seats it won last time around!

Yup, certainly looks ambitious. I just hope that they don't stretch their resources too thin or get complacent along the way.

This time, they will have to face the full might of the combined opposition, the template for which was prepared and perfected in Bihar. And that is not even counting the enemies within, like Shiv Sena.

Unless BJP somehow preempts another Mahagathbandhan or looks for newer feeding grounds, it is as good as dead on arrival.

Last edited:
Nagpur bamman. Pardon me for not being as excited as you are.

Well he is not a Christian priest if that is what you mean.

C-o92zbUMAEZbLA.jpg

Meanwhile Abuse of Hindus continue unabated in Bengal,

NCP seems to be the way the wind is blowing.

You are either a troll or a fake poster. NCP? Seriously?

I am from Maharashtra and get this into your system.... NCP had to cobble up informal alliance with SS/ INC to beat BJP in Nashik (once a NCP bastion). NCP lost to BJP in Pune/ Chinchwad (its fortress). INC lost FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER in latur to BJP.

If anything, BJP is growing like crazy here and the default hindutva vote is shifting enmasse to BJP from SS.

Maharashtra is going to a BJP fortress for a long long time in the foreseeable future. (Google Saamna's ediorial last week how scared SS is .... asking why Marathi youth is swayed by the evil BJP :cheesy::pop:)

You are either a troll or a fake poster. NCP? Seriously?

I am from Maharashtra and get this into your system.... NCP had to cobble up informal alliance with SS/ INC to beat BJP in Nashik (once a NCP bastion). NCP lost to BJP in Pune/ Chinchwad (its fortress). INC lost FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER in latur to BJP.

If anything, BJP is growing like crazy here and the default hindutva vote is shifting enmasse to BJP from SS.

Maharashtra is going to a BJP fortress for a long long time in the foreseeable future. (Google Saamna's ediorial last week how scared SS is .... asking why Marathi youth is swayed by the evil BJP :cheesy::pop:)

He is a christian who hates Hindus and cannot stand to see Hindus Reclaim their nation, heritage and culture.

He would rather wish the destruction of India than see Hindus become dominant in India again.

That is christian "secularism" for you.

He is a christian who hates Hindus and cannot stand to see Hindus Reclaim their nation, heritage and culture.

He would rather wish the destruction of India than see Hindus become dominant in India again.

That is christian "secularism" for you.
Shows how much you know.

The guy is a Parsi from Pune.

Oye @padamchen ...am I right?

Back
Top Bottom