What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

From demanding proof against surgical strike from Modi to condemning Pak
:)
Modi can make you eat humble pie :lol:

Kejriwal aside, I think it is time for Modi to act now. And act in a spectacular fashion.

Last time, this happened - I was disappointed at Mohan Singh. If Modi doesn't act now, he will prove himself to be as mediocre as MMS himself when it came to national security. More importantly, we need action now to restore morale of our forces after a string of attacks both from across the border and stone pelters within.

Just when you think our "liberal" media cant sink any lower they surprise you

C-3uXbXXcAAzl_i.jpg:large

BTW this is from the same group that compared Holi to Terrorism

C5--BCMU8AETgcu.jpg

BJP workers Amit Shah lunched with in Naxalbari join TMC:

03live-naxal.jpg

In a major embarrassment for the BJP, two party workers with whom party President Amit Shah had his much publicised lunch last week at Naxalbari, have joined the Trinamool Congress.

Raju Mahali and his wife Geeta joined the TMC in the presence of West Bengal Tourism Minister Goutam Deb in Siliguri.

A red-faced BJP claimed that the two BJP workers were abducted and forcibly made to join the Trinamool Congress.

The images of Shah sitting cross-legged on the floor of Mahalis house at South Katiajote village eating rice, dal, potol bhaja (fried gourd) squash curry, salad and papad served on a banana leaf went viral.

Addressing party workers on April 25, Shah said, "I may have addressed several rallies across the country, but let me tell you nothing is more satisfying than today's meeting in this tiny village in Bengal".

A week later, the couple, residents of South Kotiajote in Naxalbari police station area, joined the Trinamool Congress.

Image: Amit Shah eating lunch at the Mahali home in Naxalbari last week.

Mean while the REAL KASHMIRIYAT unleashed its havoc yet not mayhem created by any media or sickular breeds. The Sickularist outrage is reserved for Muslim victims only.

--Pasted tweets
1. For Jihadi liars in Kashmiri media: An FIR (39/2017) lodged in Mattan PS against desecration of Bhargshikha in South Kashmir +
2. Meeting going on currently in Mattan. Miscreants tried to break the shila (sanctum sanctorum) with iron rod. Failed, then broke pranali +
3. Police went later, cleaned, removed broken pieces, then said nothing has happened +
4. Since Burhan Wani's death, according to Pandit activist Sanjay Tikoo, 17 temples attacked/vandalised. Eg: Purshyar temple, Srinagar

Public sector banks have staggering (nearly) 100 billion dollars worth of NPAs in India. And most of the money has been borrowed by Indian Industrialists who are not paying back - Ambanis & Adanis included.

Will Modi touch these 2 particular defaulters?
Hell no.

islamists are using the anti-hindutva sites for their agendas. This is a set back. Never expected from quint.
Seriously. Is your hatred for hindutva so much that you will condone Osama's potrayal as a husband and father or comparing Holi to terrorism?

Back
Top Bottom