What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arvind Kejriwal Will Face Trial In Criminal Defamation Case Filed By Arun Jaitley: Delhi Court

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal must face trial in a criminal defamation case filed against him by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, a Delhi court said today. Mr Kejriwal, the court said, had exhibited "dilatory tactics to delay trial" and must be present in court on March 25 when charges will be framed against him and five other senior leaders of his Aam Aadmi Party.

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/arvi...ley-delhi-judge-1654139?pfrom=home-topstories

first time the regions of Punjab are so divided...........Malwa is going to AAP.....Majha to congress.....Doaba da kise nu pta nahi
nice.. each one of them can have their own turf & start a cartel! Captain with his liquor business, Majithia with drugs.. & Kejri with Khalistanis can run terror networks! :lol:

just a question...........why isnt Jaitley contesting from Amritsar?:omghaha:

Tu nahi sudrega... :lol:

Petition filed against President Pranab Mukherjee angers Supreme Court; petitioners barred from filing PILs

A bench of Justices Dipak Misra and R Banumathi said that the apex court had clearly held in its judgement that the President of India cannot be arrayed as a party to a litigation and the rapped the petitioners, including one Ms Anindita, for filling a plea against Pranab Mukherjee. She had sought direction from the Court to declare that the President was not eligible for the post.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ers-from-filing-pils/articleshow/56879593.cms

:rofl::rofl:

For the first time in my life praying for congies to win nothing gives more happiness than seeing AAP biting the dust

How dare you its Modi government which is the Suit-Boot ki sarkar not us who gave 1.8L crores of loans to corporates of Adani,Ambani and created a hole in the baking system by giving loans to the likes of Mallaya

Shonar Bangla,

Muslims had forcefully closed Tehatta Govt School, Howrah,Bengal 2 celebrate #NabiDiwas & stop celebration of Hindu traditional Saraswati puja. :enjoy:

C3T4ljsWEAAFeFh.jpg

"secular" Kerala,

C3cFMdZUYAAVAzB.jpg

@Prometheus during last few days i visited almost every corner of my district to meet friends & people. My district has 3 constituencies 2 rural (both reserved) & 1 urban (general). Both rural seats are confirmed to AAP. But in urban competition is tough between congress & AAP.
I also witnessed a change in social & family fabric. In past village elderly people were used to be blind & staunch Akalis & their families were totally under their order. But now their sons, daughters & daughter in laws are refusing to follow their orders & openly supporting AAP. So now family chiefs are surrendering against the wishes of new generation. It is kind of little social revolution coming in Punjab.

Rahul appears very scared of electric wires while Akhilesh looks confident, he knows there is no power in UP :lol:

C3aSS1UUkAA9uMk.jpg

@Prometheus during last few days i visited almost every corner of my district to meet friends & people. My district has 3 constituencies 2 rural (both reserved) & 1 urban (general). Both rural seats are confirmed to AAP. But in urban competition is tough between congress & AAP.
I also witnessed a change in social & family fabric. In past village elderly people were used to be blind & staunch Akalis & their families were totally under their order. But now their sons, daughters & daughter in laws are refusing to follow their orders & openly supporting AAP. So now family chiefs are surrendering against the wishes of new generation. It is kind of little social revolution coming in Punjab.

How many of them are drug addicts and alcohol addicts ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom