What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Star Wars In this pic person with orange turban talking with Badal is Gurinder Singh ( who is a Khalistani according to you guys). Kejriwal stayed in his house on Saturday night. So by your logic Badal is also a Khalistani now ?
View attachment 373546
@Prometheus

& what makes you formulate this conclusion ?

Sanjay Singh , Himat shergill , Harjot Bains..........got destroyed ..........their stings coming soon

The picture shows then the orange turban talking to Badal, the CM of punjab and looks like he wants to submit some application. Evan khalistani's can make applications to the CM of punjab, can they not ?

Did Badal however ever visit him and sleep in that man's house ?

Worrying times for hindus in punjab, they might go through the same horror the went through in the 80s if these terror sympathizers win.

AAP govt. form kiya tho system nahi, poora state hil jayega . Phir complain mat karna ... :lol:
I know they are not good for state. Unfortunately options are meagre for us.
Sanjay Singh , Himat shergill , Harjot Bains..........got destroyed ..........their stings coming soon
Congratulations bro on truth coming out about SS Chotepur. Finally fraudsters like Sanjay Singh , Himat shergill , Harjot Bains & durgesh have been exposed. Although many upright persons like Prof Manjit Singh, Dr Dharamvir Gandhi & jassi jasraj were raising their voices against these cheaters but they didn't have proofs. But now I am hoping for some solid stings exposing them. One thing that surprised me Gurlabh Mahal kept BM out of this whole issue.

I know they are not good for state. Unfortunately options are meagre for us.

Congratulations bro on truth coming out about SS Chotepur. Finally fraudsters like Sanjay Singh , Himat shergill , Harjot Bains & durgesh have been exposed. Although many upright persons like Prof Manjit Singh, Dr Dharamvir Gandhi & jassi jasraj were raising their voices against these cheaters but they didn't have proofs. But now I am hoping for some solid stings exposing them. One thing that surprised me Gurlabh Mahal kept BM out of this whole issue.

lets see.......He said he will release stings and chats in two days.......I am hoping they will get humiliated and thrown out by Punjabis

BM is a joker..........and a drunkard..............he dont have any sense.....

yeah ...they can still manage 10 seats.

congress is going to sweep majha thats for sure........and it can do the same in doaba too..........alone malwa cant make govt
It depends on how many deras support akalis

konsa sting? I thought you were with chottepur, can't understand you ditching him.

lets see.......He said he will release stings and chats in two days.......I am hoping they will get humiliated and thrown out by Punjabis

BM is a joker..........and a drunkard..............he dont have any sense.....
jhandeamli .... LMLA sahab !!!

This is what progressive left is doing to BJP/RSS cadre in Kerala, from now on I don't reserve any respect for Secular Indian. It won't be reflected in my posts or otherwise.

I guess the damage has already been done. The MSM/Kejriwal/RG have all tom-tommed about how Modi not only allowed Mallya to escape with money but also wrote off his loans.

What bothers me is the total silence on part of Modi who hasn't done anything significant to silence them.

Besides, why can't they throw everything at their disposal to get that SOB back - even if they can't recover anything?

In India, symbolism means a lot and seeing Mallya behind bars will not only help silence their detractors, but blow the lid on the co-conspirators in UPA. Obviously, this will also have a huge impact on the state elections.

It is not like he has escaped to a hostile country, after all! And he is definitely NOT hiding!

I guess the damage has already been done. The MSM/Kejriwal/RG have all tom-tommed about how Modi not only allowed Mallya to escape with money but also wrote off his loans.

What bothers me is the total silence on part of Modi who hasn't done anything significant to silence them.

Besides, why can't they throw everything at their disposal to get that SOB back - even if they can't recover anything?

In India, symbolism means a lot and seeing Mallya behind bars will not only help silence their detractors, but blow the lid on the co-conspirators in UPA. Obviously, this will also have a huge impact on the state elections.

It is not like he has escaped to a hostile country, after all! And he is definitely NOT hiding!

Not only in this the damage is done in many incidents like Rohitt Vermula, Khaniya Kumar, Hardik Patel, Jat agitation, Dadri Lynching to name a few almost every BJP/Modi supports are complaining about the poor media management modi government is doing . Congress survived for the past 60 years only through tokenism a simple example would be this Vijay mallaya's case where the loan is given during UPA period and modi is getting accused for letting him escape with no blame on UPA and they have waived of 70,000 CR farmers loan but there is a suicide of farmers every 30 Mins in our country and the irony is Congress says its fights for Farmers :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

It depends on how many deras support akalis

konsa sting? I thought you were with chottepur, can't understand you ditching him.

jhandeamli .... LMLA sahab !!!

This is what progressive left is doing to BJP/RSS cadre in Kerala, from now on I don't reserve any respect for Secular Indian. It won't be reflected in my posts or otherwise.

u should stay sober while reading my posts:bunny:

The guy who did fake sting of Chottepur held PC yesterday and said many things........like Chottepur was framed ......he was given 2 lac.......he will release recordings of Sanjay SIngh, Himat Shergill , Harjot etc and expose them ............well he also said he has recording of LaLa ji too

It would be interesting to see what he has in store for AAP gang of lies

I was saying from day one Chottepur is not a kind of person who will take bribe.............i am happy he came out clean

Gurlabh also relesed the sting of Chottepur.........there was nothing in it..........wonder why idiots of AAP were not willing to show it:argh::argh:

@Rain Man Dude is this true ?

Have you heard of a place called Uluberia?

Chances are, you haven't.

Well, it is a village in Howra District in Trina-Mullah Congress rules West Bangladesh.

It created history yesterday, when the local administration stopped the students of Tehatta high school from celebrating Basant Panchami, for the first time in 65 years. The school was shut, students locked out.

The enraged students held a spontaneous Rasta Roko on NH 6, only to be mercilessly lathicharged by the local police.

Saraswati Pooja on Basant Panchami is a long standing tradition in West Bengal. Even Rabindranath Tagore celebrated it in a big way in Shanti Niketan. All these years of left rule in West Bengal could not stop this tradition, but Jeha-Didi has managed what the red thugs could not do - surrender her administration totally to the mullahs.

So Durga Murtis are banned from Visarjan because the date clashes with Muharram. Permission for a RSS rally is denied in Kolkata. Ram Dhanu, the traditional name for rainbow is secularised to Rong - Dhanu and Durga Pooja is renamed a pallid Autumn Festival or Sharad Utsav. Hindu houses are burnt and people killed in Dhulgarh. Millions of muslim terrorise the Hindus on the streets of Maldah and the administration turns a blind eye.

Hinduphobia and Muslim appeasement has reached epidemic proportions in West Bengal. The latest ban on Saraswati Pooja, is just another splinter of wood in the Hindu funeral pyre!

I had a chance to speak to BJP leader Rupa Ganguli in Goa recently, the things she had to say were horrible. Bengal bore the brunt of this Hinduphobia twice already, once during partition and then again in 1971. Looks like the third Hindu genocide in West Bangladesh has already begun.

But then, who cares? The central government is too busy ensuring security for Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Media is busy discussing the budget, and ordinary Hindus in the rest of India are busy booking tickets for Raees!

--Shefali Vaidya

Don't be silly.

Slaughter of Hindus in India is the norm, not the exceptions. Latest killing of Sri Ram Sena President Raju K of Gadag, Karnataka attacked brutally by Muslims in Congress ruled Karnataka.

Last edited:
@Rain Man Dude is this true ?

Have you heard of a place called Uluberia?

Chances are, you haven't.

Well, it is a village in Howra District in Trina-Mullah Congress rules West Bangladesh.

It created history yesterday, when the local administration stopped the students of Tehatta high school from celebrating Basant Panchami, for the first time in 65 years. The school was shut, students locked out.

The enraged students held a spontaneous Rasta Roko on NH 6, only to be mercilessly lathicharged by the local police.

Saraswati Pooja on Basant Panchami is a long standing tradition in West Bengal. Even Rabindranath Tagore celebrated it in a big way in Shanti Niketan. All these years of left rule in West Bengal could not stop this tradition, but Jeha-Didi has managed what the red thugs could not do - surrender her administration totally to the mullahs.

So Durga Murtis are banned from Visarjan because the date clashes with Muharram. Permission for a RSS rally is denied in Kolkata. Ram Dhanu, the traditional name for rainbow is secularised to Rong - Dhanu and Durga Pooja is renamed a pallid Autumn Festival or Sharad Utsav. Hindu houses are burnt and people killed in Dhulgarh. Millions of muslim terrorise the Hindus on the streets of Maldah and the administration turns a blind eye.

Hinduphobia and Muslim appeasement has reached epidemic proportions in West Bengal. The latest ban on Saraswati Pooja, is just another splinter of wood in the Hindu funeral pyre!

I had a chance to speak to BJP leader Rupa Ganguli in Goa recently, the things she had to say were horrible. Bengal bore the brunt of this Hinduphobia twice already, once during partition and then again in 1971. Looks like the third Hindu genocide in West Bangladesh has already begun.

But then, who cares? The central government is too busy ensuring security for Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Media is busy discussing the budget, and ordinary Hindus in the rest of India are busy booking tickets for Raees!

--Shefali Vaidya

Yes... absolutely true. Some Muslim students with outsiders wanted to conduct 'Nabi Diwas' program inside the school premises without permission, they were stopped by the school administration. Then hoards of mullahs started threatening school administration from their janasabhas openly challenging the government and police to stop them, Head Master of the school resigned, and now they have managed to stop Saraswati Puja and police has badly lathi charged the girl students demanding continuation of their 65 years old puja.

Back
Top Bottom