What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes... absolutely true. Some Muslim students with outsiders wanted to conduct 'Nabi Diwas' program inside the school premises without permission, they were stopped by the school administration. Then hoards of mullahs started threatening school administration from their janasabhas openly challenging the government and police to stop them, Head Master of the school resigned, and now they have managed to stop Saraswati Puja and police has badly lathi charged the girl students demanding continuation of their 65 years old puja.

No need to feel too bad. Its just history repeating itself.

Bengal during Muslim rule(from 1517 till early 1800) was a place where Muslim merchants forcibly castrated Hindus. Many died, those survived became eunuch slaves of Muslims.

Bengal has the unique distinction of being the only place where even the Blacks from Africa brought slaves and took them back with him to Africa :cheesy:

C3cHuw2WAAAHTlp.jpg:large

Those who ignore history and do not learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

Yes... absolutely true. Some Muslim students with outsiders wanted to conduct 'Nabi Diwas' program inside the school premises without permission, they were stopped by the school administration. Then hoards of mullahs started threatening school administration from their janasabhas openly challenging the government and police to stop them, Head Master of the school resigned, and now they have managed to stop Saraswati Puja and police has badly lathi charged the girl students demanding continuation of their 65 years old puja.

If there is on state which immediately needs president rule its West Bengal. No Indian politician can match Mamata interms of Thuggery, Appeasement, Arrogance, Corruption , Dictatorship and intolerance .She has all the qualities to rule North Korea its very unfortunate that u Bengalis has to live with this demon . Another important question coming to my mind is what the hell is BJP doing ? why are they not making this as a big issue after all they need her for GST bill now that its passed BJP can easily control TN governments 39 MP's in future for passage of some crucial bills so why the hell they need this Jihadi?

If there is on state which immediately needs president rule its West Bengal. No Indian politician can match Mamata interms of Thuggery, Appeasement, Arrogance, Corruption , Dictatorship and intolerance .She has all the qualities to rule North Korea its very unfortunate that u Bengalis has to live with this demon . Another important question coming to my mind is what the hell is BJP doing ? why are they not making this as a big issue after all they need her for GST bill now that its passed BJP can easily control TN governments 39 MP's in future for passage of some crucial bills so why the hell they need this Jihadi?

This is complete rubbish.

Mamata Banerjee is only the FACE of true Bengali nature.

If not she, then someone like her will be the new face .

The problem is not Mamata Banerjee. Its the people who vote for her. She only does what the people expect her to do.

What can BJP do ? Spine replacement surgery on the entire Hindu population ?

Seat-Share.jpg

Vote-Share-Projections (1).png

So Dera Sucha Sauda provided 3 lakh additional voters in 2012, This could end up cutting the AAP votes significantly if they make a difference.

u should stay sober while reading my posts:bunny:

The guy who did fake sting of Chottepur held PC yesterday and said many things........like Chottepur was framed ......he was given 2 lac.......he will release recordings of Sanjay SIngh, Himat Shergill , Harjot etc and expose them ............well he also said he has recording of LaLa ji too

It would be interesting to see what he has in store for AAP gang of lies

I was saying from day one Chottepur is not a kind of person who will take bribe.............i am happy he came out clean

Gurlabh also relesed the sting of Chottepur.........there was nothing in it..........wonder why idiots of AAP were not willing to show it:argh::argh:

Story to jump in but has sting video begin released ????

But whats point of making PC to release sting

You want to release sting video just release donot make hu la lal over it

It looks like pressure or negotiating tactics for far better deal for greater damning materials

In between Cvoter has just come up with their opinion polls

they are predicting AAP in punjab with 65 seats down from 100 preducting 1 year back

Last edited:
u should stay sober while reading my posts:bunny:

The guy who did fake sting of Chottepur held PC yesterday and said many things........like Chottepur was framed ......he was given 2 lac.......he will release recordings of Sanjay SIngh, Himat Shergill , Harjot etc and expose them ............well he also said he has recording of LaLa ji too

It would be interesting to see what he has in store for AAP gang of lies

I was saying from day one Chottepur is not a kind of person who will take bribe.............i am happy he came out clean

Gurlabh also relesed the sting of Chottepur.........there was nothing in it..........wonder why idiots of AAP were not willing to show it:argh::argh:

Lala ji, do you mean AK?
If there are videos and stings, then why not out yet? Waiting for elections to be finished and AAP win?
Something fishy.

This Punjab election will decide the future of AAP in India ..if they lost elections then they are finished every where including Delhi ..if they won they will definitely get some seat in 2019 elections
View attachment 373839
View attachment 373840

So Dera Sucha Sauda provided 3 lakh additional voters in 2012, This could end up cutting the AAP votes significantly if they make a difference.

https://twitter.com/sanjeevsanyal has been appointed as the Pricipal Economic Adviser in the Finance Ministry. He is a writer for Swarajya Mag....
Good to see right wing ecosystem getting roots. We need 10 years of Modi govt to make sure that left liberals are thrown out of all these institutions and their influence is brought down to 0

I am getting too many pics like this on Fb & whatsapp from my friends from all over Punjab. AAP is getting response much more than I expected. But I will vote for my Punjab not for any party.

16386869_10207145501269047_4769696155810013650_n.jpg

16406409_912934465476973_4404752810851525069_n.jpg

I am getting too many pics like this on Fb & whatsapp from my friends from all over Punjab. AAP is getting response much more than I expected. But I will vote for my Punjab not for any party.

View attachment 374243
View attachment 374244
Yeah, AAP social media cell is the best out of the three parties in Punjab. But it's illegal to take selfie in voting booth and if caught, one can be jailed for 3 months if am not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom