What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Me likey :partay:
C27RKE_XAAAXRK0.jpg

Not sure how reliable. Found this on twitter.

I don't follow UP that closely, but I think this might be true.

Can't help but think that BJP have squandered their chances. They had 2.5 years to devise a strategy to win the biggest state of them all, one that could have helped bring them back to power in 2019. Well, its too late for that now.

On top of that all, they spent too much time and energy for demonetization, the results of which have been questionable at best.

I guess we should just start accepting the reality of RG or any garden gnome, the "family" chooses, to be our next PM.

These same Satta bazars predicted a Hillary win. BJP still has a 5 percent lead over SP+ Cong . Satta Bazars have been wrong before, The above is not going to happen. Wait and watch until march 11

I don't follow UP that closely, but I think this might be true.

Can't help but think that BJP have squandered their chances. They had 2.5 years to devise a strategy to win the biggest state of them all, one that could have helped bring them back to power in 2019. Well, its too late for that now.

On top of that all, they spent too much time and energy for demonetization, the results of which have been questionable at best.

I guess we should just start accepting the reality of RG or any garden gnome, the "family" chooses, to be our next PM.

Even if they had a strategy, you would not know. The candidate selection has been really good this time and workers on the ground are the once who make a difference, this whole thing has nothing to do with demonetization. One is executed by RBI while BJP is a political party.

Yesterday Home Minister of India was declaring that only Pakistan is responsible for drugs. Their Akali buddies say there is no drugs in Punjab. This news report from Sukhbir Badal's constituency is exposing them all.
16266117_652803541559170_3404068834744154351_n.jpg

Yesterday Home Minister of India was declaring that only Pakistan is responsible for drugs. Their Akali buddies say there is no drugs in Punjab. This news report from Sukhbir Badal's constituency is exposing them all.
View attachment 371703

Ninda uncle also said "Dont vote us if u dont want to , but atleast dont beat us with lathis and shoes"

by the love of God.......whatever govt comes ..either AAP or Congress.............Akali/ BJP goons are going to get hurt really bad.............there is too much anger against them

Satta bazar goes with TRPs. At the moment SP + Congress is in the news in UP for various reasons including Yadav family feud.. & their MGT with Congress, Priyanka Gandhi & all that kinda stuff. Even they gave Bihar & Delhi to BJP at the time, only to be proved wrong later! It's only the actual result day that counts.. Opinion polls / Exit polls etc are just there to add spice in India.. too many of them with no real credibility!

Ninda uncle also said "Dont vote us if u dont want to , but atleast dont beat us with lathis and shoes"

by the love of God.......whatever govt comes ..either AAP or Congress.............Akali/ BJP goons are going to get hurt really bad.............there is too much anger against them
I am hoping for an embarrassing defeat for both Badals from their constituencies & 0 for BJP. Akali-BJP combo deserves 3rd position for what they did to Punjab. They don't even deserve to be in opposition.

Last edited:
Sweden called off its investigation into the Bofors arms scandal to spare then Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi embarrassment, a recently declassified CIA report has said. It also claims that Sweden's investigation into alleged bribes paid to its officials was "terminated" in 1988 following a trip by Mr Gandhi to Stockholm.

Referring to the "lingering" Bofors and Nobel Kemi arms scandals involving Sweden, the CIA in its secret 1988 report said Stockholm had "called off the investigation of Bofors' bribery, probably in an effort to prevent future revelations of bribes to Indian officials that could embarrass Prime Minister Gandhi."

The report is titled "Sweden's Bofors Arms Scandal".

The CIA or Central Intelligence Agency, listing the various allegations against Bofors, said the company allegedly bribed Indian middlemen and officials in connection with New Delhi's $1.5 billion purchase of 155mm Howitzers.

It said Swedish investigators conducted a national audit of Bofors' transactions with India. The audit, completed in June 1987, indicated that as much as 40 million dollars were paid in commissions to middlemen.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/swed...says-cia-report-1652493?pfrom=home-topstories

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom