What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Khangress bsatards gave these awards to anti nationals and pressitiuttes.

So that they can do the award wapasi drama not sure how many more such awards/institutions congress has corrupted in the past 60 years . Thank god we have Rahul Gandhi may him live long for another 50 years :D

Badal family is now selling all their shares in PTC network. Paperwork is under process for sale of 51% stake of badals in PTC network or commonly known as cable mafia in Punjab. Journalists working with it are now finding new jobs. They are also finding buyers for their transport network.
Isn't it a indication of falling of a despotic empire ?
@Prometheus @ranjeet @Echo_419

Badal family is now selling all their shares in PTC network. Paperwork is under process for sale of 51% stake of badals in PTC network or commonly known as cable mafia in Punjab. Journalists working with it are now finding new jobs. They are also finding buyers for their transport network.

Mein toh keh raha hu ki harne doh BJP-SAD koh
lets hope captian wins this thing

I guess "Thoko Taali" is your knight in the shining armour? :rofl:

Nope, Captian Amrinder singh is
Practical ho thoda, Cong is the best choice for Punjab right now

A CM with a beggar............ooops bigger heart

16195888_1818050344887343_4632892168184527965_n.jpg

they are going to sell stake to someone known person.

they are selling fearing that next govt will effect these two bussinesses ........like ABP sanjha will get full license ...so does day and night channel.........and added restrictions to ptc

it would be hard for any party to get majority in punjab this time............

my guess AAP getting 50-55 seats ( around 45 in malwa ,6-8 in doaba, 0-2 in majha)
Akali dal - 10-15 seats
BJP- 0-3 seats
Congress 45-50 seats

Khangress bsatards gave these awards to anti nationals and pressitiuttes.
16298941_10211898810729455_5780607513827794247_n.jpg

they are going to sell stake to someone known person.

they are selling fearing that next govt will effect these two bussinesses ........like ABP sanjha will get full license ...so does day and night channel.........and added restrictions to ptc

it would be hard for any party to get majority in punjab this time............

my guess AAP getting 50-55 seats ( around 45 in malwa ,6-8 in doaba, 0-2 in majha)
Akali dal - 10-15 seats
BJP- 0-3 seats
Congress 45-50 seats
I don't think they will get 45 out of 69 in malwa. With their best luck they can reach upto near about 40. In some seats SS mann & communists are cutting their vote shares & congress is getting some benefit. AAP is strong in rural seats not in urban seats in malwa. I think both AAP & congress will score above 40 overall but it is difficult to say who will reach no.1 position.

Punjab - Advantage Cong
UP - Advantage BJP

Seems like Maya wants to Drag BSP down with SP. But won't be surprised if BSP does well. BJP can easily win if they maintain the 5% lead they have against other parties.Likely Muslims vote will split as nobody right now is sure who is BJP's main challenger.

Goa - Advantage BJP
Utrk - Advantage BJP
Manipur - no clue....

Last edited:
Captain named CM candidate, Punjab done and dusted .. its going to congress.

View attachment 372323

I don't think they will get 45 out of 69 in malwa. With their best luck they can reach upto near about 40. In some seats SS mann & communists are cutting their vote shares & congress is getting some benefit. AAP is strong in rural seats not in urban seats in malwa. I think both AAP & congress will score above 40 overall but it is difficult to say who will reach no.1 position.

In two seats in Gurdaspur , AAP is making some impact........otherwise it would be hard for them to save deposits .....Congress is winning easily in most of the seats..........even traditional Akali Villages are voting congress and Congress candidates are finding courage to finally enter in those villages........Like in my ancestral village , no one has voted Congress since 84..........but now there are posters of Capt pasted in my village....and local congress MLA did a meeting here.

only Akali that seems to be winning is from Batala .......he has good repo ....but pitted against Ghuggi of AAP.....anything can happen.

Ticket seller Pathak tweeted yesterday that Congress and Akali dal wont even get double digit seats combined....

Punjab - Advantage Cong
UP - Advantage BJP

Seems like Maya wants to Drag BSP down with SP. But won't be surprised if BSP does well. BJP can easily win if they maintain the 5% lead they have against other parties.Likely Muslims vote will split as nobody right now is sure who is BJP's main challenger.

Goa - Advantage BJP
Utrk - Advantage BJP
Manipur - no clue....

dont under estimate AAP.....they can even win in Jalandhar now where its weak............reason- Feku did a rally there today

Back
Top Bottom