What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Surprise! I thought the hate was only ideological. :) Now I know that it might be more than that. Much more. :coffee: I kinda feel bad for reporting him now. :(

Yes its ideological most of the time - a religious ideology though, not the 'liberal' one which they use as camouflage, you of all who has been around here this long should know this

So all this while Guptaji was using ideological differences to hide his religious bias. This also explains most of his posts regarding Ishrat Jahan and Godhara Train Burning.

Lol caught naked :lol:

Anyway most of you wont know but there's another elitist religiously biased guy who used to prowl around here - @sancho also happens to be a defence expert so easily camouflages his bias

The way he used to defend that bastard AK Antony all the time was really disgusting

Who likes to get Personal and start name calling ?? Yep, that's one of the troll's attribute.

Anyway now since we know the reason behind your bias , you can just keep ranting, no one cares.

I don't care about the opinions of dreary humourless persons who join forums like this only to spread discord and dislike between members of different nations and different religions. None of such kinds ever contribute to a defence related topic or thread. Their only interest is to pounce on each and every opportunity to insult and to browbeat others.

For you to assume what you have assumed from my post just shows your insularity and boorish pettymindedness. You are really disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom