What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi's name as Influential person on cover page of TIME

Bm44a5oCMAA2Tf9.jpg

Arindhati Roy :rofl:

@JanjaWeed i get the feeling that Amethi rally was not a last minute plan, it was always on the card, just kept "hush-hush"

BJP is really smelling VICTORY!!

You do not need to kill God, just make him bleed and let people see it.

I dont have a doubt that Rahul will win and my caste members along with other Upper castes will make sure of it.

What Modi has done with this rally is that he has shown the public that Gandhi family is not invincible and if the margin comes below what was last time, he would have proven his point.

This rally will have same effect on whole Purvanchal what his nomination rally in Varanasi had on that day's election. Modi wave got yet another push. Its time for karyakartas to ensure the momentum turns into votes.

You do not need to kill God, just make him bleed and let people see it.

I dont have a doubt that Rahul will win and my caste members along with other Upper castes will make sure of it.

What Modi has done with this rally is that he has shown the public that Gandhi family is not invincible and if the margin comes below what was last time, he would have proven his point.

This rally will have same effect on whole Purvanchal what his nomination rally in Varanasi had on that day's election. Modi wave got yet another push. Its time for karyakartas to ensure the momentum turns into votes.

I bet(save this) RG's win margin will be withing thousands

@jha too much annihilation of congress will lead to empty opposition space and more dangerous elements like neo commis aka aaptards and full commies will have a chance to grab space .

I bet modi wont like this .

MainoFamilyless congress can be considered a saner opposition .

Arindhati Roy :rofl:
She is default in any such lists!! Time even project Kejri leading the list as well but he is no where to be found now. Don't know what happened, may be they caught an AAPTARD in their backoffice messing with the numbers or they genuinely realized their mistake.

I will write a complete analysis of whole NaMo campaign right from the beginning to the end come 16th May. More than the POLITICS, it's about the STRATEGY that i am interested in. My focus will be on both NaMo & Amit Shah - 21st century Chandragupta & Chanakya!!

@scorpionx I promise I will show you the glimpse of Old arp2041.

Sir, be as ruthless as possible against the corrupts as well. We don't want looters of commonwealth games roaming around freely and becoming governor of any state. The accounts and conncetions of whole Gandhi family and their chamchas should be thoroughly checked and if need be fill Tihar with these ar$eholes..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom