What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Isn't it bizarre ??

@jha ji , it's ground report

Nothing bizarre in this. Elections have always been fought dirty in UP-Bihar.. This is the first time this is happening in Amethi under media glare.

I would like AAP people to upload some videos for this behavior of Police. I know they would be harassing AAP and BJP people as now the money trucks will be rolling to the villages and opposition presence can always make this public.

Really?? The last I heard, India was a free country.. An AAPTard, a Congressi or a BJP sypporter can stay put anywhere!! Is this rule, to throw someone's family out, from the SP law book or Congressi?

Congress and SP has joined hands to rig the election in Amethy. Only heavy media presence and citizen journalism can stem it as state machinery are being misused by SP.

Really?? The last I heard, India was a free country.. An AAPTard, a Congressi or a BJP sypporter can stay put anywhere!! Is this rule, to throw someone's family out, from the SP law book or Congressi?

Hehehe... That exists only in urban areas. In rural areas everything is game.

According to my friend who is working with an exit poll team BJP's vote share in kerala to go up from 6% in 2009 to 15%. BJP winning trivandrum seat and giving a tough fight in Pattanamthitta where the independent candidate Philipose Thomas supported by the LDF is ahead by a very small margin. They are giving 12 seats to LDF, 7 to UDF and 1 to BJP

--From Orkut IC 370

Looks like Sanjay Singh is providing helping hand behind the scenes. He was anyways in talks with BJP before Congress brought him to Rajya Sabha from Assam..

I think he won't backstab Congress . Deal is deal. He is MP for 6 more years , why would he wan't to scuttle the chances of his own party. But you never know in politics , may be what you analyse is the case really. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom