What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The hope that BJP would govern and lead India as Indians, and not Hindus.

The disgust with the outgoing government.

The complete lack of a viable alternative.

The tide will turn or has already turned once you change one or more of the above three.

Kudos.

LOL...Modi was elected as CM for 4 consecutive terms..It's a repetition. Per your logic, Modi was not being elected by Gujarati people for "Change" but because they are smart and know what they want.
UP won on Modi wave, not because of change but because they have seen him for nearly 3 yrs and know what they want - per your logic.

Point here is, you talk about people being smart and making correct choice and yet look down on the party that won, all the while not commenting on the wrong things done by the opposition.

I just gave u an example of closure of illegal slaughter houses and how Sickular parties have immediately cried "muslims are being targeted". Look who is dividing Indians on basis of religion. Strange that you won't say a word on people who do the crime but take task to people who are being repeatedly elected by "intelligent Indians".

Just to give u an idea of how Sickulars of India deceive us Indians, here is a sample.

@Robinhood Pandey - hey you said you are from UP right? So they are holding G20 in Varanasi I heard...do you know from the ground sources is Varanasi now completely cleaned up? In just 2 years?

Also @Nilgiri - the man who knows everything :P - do you know?

From people that have been there since, I have heard good reports about the improved cleanliness. I myself will have to go to verify...hopefully around 2018 (big family pilgrimage planned).

Of course nothing is perfect yet I would assume. But should be more than adequate for G-20 I think.....I just hope as much of the prep/drives for that, are long term ones that keep going afterwards as required.

LOL...Modi was elected as CM for 4 consecutive terms..It's a repetition. Per your logic, Modi was not being elected by Gujarati people for "Change" but because they are smart and know what they want.
UP won on Modi wave, not because of change but because they have seen him for nearly 3 yrs and know what they want - per your logic.

Point here is, you talk about people being smart and making correct choice and yet look down on the party that won, all the while not commenting on the wrong things done by the opposition.

I just gave u an example of closure of illegal slaughter houses and how Sickular parties have immediately cried "muslims are being targeted". Look who is dividing Indians on basis of religion. Strange that you won't say a word on people who do the crime but take task to people who are being repeatedly elected by "intelligent Indians".

Just to give u an idea of how Sickulars of India deceive us Indians, here is a sample.

adil is actually a sanghi (and I think I know who he is) posing to be muslim (one of the mods is on to him) so he can create more long term consolidation (unfortunately by pushing all kinds of stereotypes and foul divisive language). I do like engaging with him sometimes in this alternate identity of his (and play his little game for his amusement mostly), but keep this potential context in mind.

The only thing foul about the sociopolitical scene in India is the emergence of the ugly Hindu.

Great way to maintain the moral high ground that we have enjoyed over our estranged cousins next door for 7 decades.

I use the word cousins coz I no longer consider them brothers.

Kudos.

P.S. I hasten to clarify that "ugly" not just in terms of looks.

Which we all know is not the Hindu's strong point.

Cheers.

Does Zakir Naik raise your temperature with his handsome looks and exceptional body tone? :D

The only thing foul about the sociopolitical scene in India is the emergence of the ugly Hindu.

Great way to maintain the moral high ground that we have enjoyed over our estranged cousins next door for 7 decades.

I use the word cousins coz I no longer consider them brothers.

Kudos.

P.S. I hasten to clarify that "ugly" not just in terms of looks.

Which we all know is not the Hindu's strong point.

Cheers.

IT doesn't take much for the "ugly" Hindus to get demoted from "brothers" to "cousins" in your world, does it ? :lol:

Does your "high moral ground" comes from killing and eating defenceless milch cows ? you must be sitting pretty high by now or have you crashed to the ground after the UP results ? :P

Last I heard, the Bihar govt. was taking inspiration and cracking down on illegal slaughter houses in Bihar. :D

Last edited:
If the yogi behaves, and works for the people, All people and not just his hard-line nutjob fanbase, then maybe Modi can pull 2019 off.

Otherwise the downward slide starts here. With the Mandir politics starting again.

If you guys think the country is ready to go back to the 90s, you are clearly living in an alternative reality. @Robinhood Pandey

Kudos.

Yogi is a man of principle and a true sanyasi. Only pseudo secular and Islamist had a problem with him as he had the guts to stand against those Zihadis and fifth columnist. I have seen the video of Muslim overwhelmingly supporting him. People who takes their lunch and dinner at Gorakhnath math are 60% Muslims. Swamy or math has never discriminated against any one on the basis of cast or religion. All people in UP shall flourish under the leadership of swamy. In SP raj, UP would have become another Kashmir with Muslims as the most loosing community.

IT doesn't take much for the "ugly" Hindus to get demoted from "brothers" to "cousins" in your world, does it ? :lol:

Does your "high moral ground" comes from killing and eating defenceless milch cows ? you must be sitting pretty high by now or have you crashed to the ground after the UP results ? :P

Last I heard, the Bihar govt. was taking inspiration and cracking down on illegal slaughter houses in Bihar. :D

I was referring to the Pakistanis as estranged cousins. Not Indian Hindus.

Yogi is a man of principle and a true sanyasi. Only pseudo secular and Islamist had a problem with him as he had the guts to stand against those Zihadis and fifth columnist. I have seen the video of Muslim overwhelmingly supporting him. People who takes their lunch and dinner at Gorakhnath math are 60% Muslims. Swamy or math has never discriminated against any one on the basis of cast or religion. All people in UP shall flourish under the leadership of swamy. In SP raj, UP would have become another Kashmir with Muslims as the most loosing community.

I must admit that I will not be holding my breath.

Modis unravelling started late last year.

With this move a large constituency in this country have seen the true agenda.

Now 2019 will be interesting.

If the country does not burn and be soaked in blood till then .....

Modis unravelling started late last year.

With this move a large constituency in this country have seen the true agenda.
Modi is unravelling? That is why BJP has govts in 4/5 states with clean sweep in UP and Uttarakhand?

Modi is unravelling? That is why BJP has govts in 4/5 states with clean sweep in UP and Uttarakhand?

I think the shock of recent elections has make a looooot of Indian sickulars completely mental.
Now, they are even imagining an alternate reality where India is full of unlicensed slaughter houses :D

It took two terms for the UPA to first unravel, and then disintegrate.

We are not a banana democracy with fickle shifts of political sentiment.

Neither is it your strong suit judging by that picture.

Reported.

@waz personal baiting continuing unabated by this member.

It took two terms for the UPA to first unravel, and then disintegrate.

We are not a banana democracy with fickle shifts of political sentiment.

Reported.

@waz personal baiting continuing unabated by this member.

What about your repeated, targeted insults of Hindus?
I guess the mods are fine with them, right?

Back
Top Bottom