What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Biswa has done more for BJP in 2 years than most BJP leaders have ever done in their entire careers. BJP should induct him in central ministry in next elections and give him greater rewards and responsibility.

I am shocked at Congress picking useless Gagoi Jr over this Gem of a politician. I just can't believe moron Pappu let him walk away...

Don't be shocked dude below are the words from Sharma himself on why he left ?

“Somehow Rahul recognises talent but the person’s father should be an old time colleague of Rajiv Gandhi, someone who has worked with Indira Gandhi. But someone who is a fresh person, he will never recognise that talent. He always looked at such persons with some kind of suspicion.”

BJP working on two plans to checkmate Shiv Sena

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumb...-checkmate-shiv-sena/articleshow/57802347.cms

NCP & INC candidates might defect to BJP & it forms Majority Government. SS is thrown out. :)

True. He should be given Big Role by BJP - Make him BJP's CM candidate of West Bangladesh Or, he can be made minister in 2019 NDA Government. :) I'm all for his elevation. :tup:

He's called Pappu for a reason. :sarcastic:

This is eventually going to happen. :)

when it comes to identifying good talents no can beat Modi-shah duo look what they have done to sharma also put him to head Bengal is very much on the cards

Shah created a regional political coordination body in North East Democratic Alliance (NEDA), with the intent of creating a BJP stronghold in the eight states in the region.Sarma was appointed as the head of the NEDA, with an aim to decimate Congress in the region. Shah and Modi’s ‘Congress Mukt Bharat’ agenda met the deep personal grudge and unlimited ambition of Sarma. To the BJP and Amit Shah’s credit, they recognised early on that a minister position will be too little for someone of the stature and caliber of Sarma, and Sarma has paid off his trust through his political hustling. It could be a matter of time before Himanta Biswa Sarma is made in-charge of the all-important state of West Bengal., particularly with a focus on North Bengal He is too ambitious and too capable to be left in a single region and Modi and Shah seem to acknowledge that fact. If BJP continues its run at the centre in Delhi for a few years, Sarma will be one of the key politicians to watch out for a larger national role in the coming years, perhaps even emerging as the biggest leader the region has to collectively offer. That may even result in handling an important ministry in the centre, especially if BJP continues to do well in Assam.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/himanta-biswa-sarma-bjps-north-eastern-pole-star

And now SM Krishna joined BJP too. :D

The sinking ship is being abandoned left right and centre.....but of course a few loyalists will prefer to sink with the crooked core family

Modi-shah duo is not like Vajpayee they are ruthless and determined to have congress-mukt-bharat be it through Poaching or breaking the party and I am loving it :D

@Robinhood Pandey - hey you said you are from UP right? So they are holding G20 in Varanasi I heard...do you know from the ground sources is Varanasi now completely cleaned up? In just 2 years?

Also @Nilgiri - the man who knows everything :P - do you know?

calling Varanasi completely cleaned will be dishonest but yes the last time i visited Varanasi was in April/may 2016 and i could see the visible changes happening there . .specially on the ghats !

things may have got even better in last one year :)

Hey , what now? What can you read written on the wall?

If the yogi behaves, and works for the people, All people and not just his hard-line nutjob fanbase, then maybe Modi can pull 2019 off.

Otherwise the downward slide starts here. With the Mandir politics starting again.

If you guys think the country is ready to go back to the 90s, you are clearly living in an alternative reality. @Robinhood Pandey

Kudos.

If the yogi behaves, and works for the people, All people and not just his hard-line nutjob fanbase, then maybe Modi can pull 2019 off.

Otherwise the downward slide starts here. With the Mandir politics starting again.

If you guys think the country is ready to go back to the 90s, you are clearly living in an alternative reality. @Robinhood Pandey

Kudos.

Sorry to burst your bubble but let's look at some facts.
1. Majority of muslims did not vote for BJP
2. Majority of Yadav's did not vote for BJP
3. Many of Jatav Dalits did not vote for BJP

It was consolidation of non-Yadav Hindus that primarily resulted in BJP win.

Strangely, in 2 days after Yogi became CM, he stopped ILLEGAL slaughter houses. The key word is "ILLEGAL". The courts and NGT has repeatedly asked UP govt to close them for past 2 years and it was not done. Yogi closed them in 2 days. Do you know what Congress, SP, BSP and other sickular parties have said on this move? That this is against Muslims. It is not BJP which is bringing in religion, it is the oppositon, BJP is following the law and directions of courts.

And you still think BJP has to worry?!

Sorry to burst your bubble but let's look at some facts.
1. Majority of muslims did not vote for BJP
2. Majority of Yadav's did not vote for BJP
3. Many of Jatav Dalits did not vote for BJP

It was consolidation of non-Yadav Hindus that primarily resulted in BJP win.

Strangely, in 2 days after Yogi became CM, he stopped ILLEGAL slaughter houses. The key word is "ILLEGAL". The courts and NGT has repeatedly asked UP govt to close them for past 2 years and it was not done. Yogi closed them in 2 days. Do you know what Congress, SP, BSP and other sickular parties have said on this move? That this is against Muslims. It is not BJP which is bringing in religion, it is the oppositon, BJP is following the law and directions of courts.

And you still think BJP has to worry?!

I guess my turn to do some bubble bursting too.

This country is not blind.

This country is not stupid.

This country still has a conscience and a moral compass.

This country still sees. And will decide when the time comes. Between right and wrong.

I guess my turn to do some bubble bursting too.

This country is not blind.

This country is not stupid.

This country still has a conscience and a moral compass.

This country still sees. And will decide when the time comes. Between right and wrong.

You are absolutely right on all accounts.
Why do u think country has been selecting BJP govts more often than not in last few years??

Why do u think country has been selecting BJP govts more often than not in last few years??

The hope that BJP would govern and lead India as Indians, and not Hindus.

The disgust with the outgoing government.

The complete lack of a viable alternative.

The tide will turn or has already turned once you change one or more of the above three.

Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom