What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I hope to live to the day when Congress winning single digit seats in lok sabha is a regular established thing....and I can tell my grandkids the funny story of their decline.

Hope to see Anti National Congress status removed as a PAN India party.

#BharatKiBarbadi JNU ka kyaa haal hai? Any updates?

Have they turned Nationalists or still are jholachaap

#DUSUPolls results: ABVP takes Pres, VP and Secy posts, NSUI wins Joint Secy.
#KanhaiyaKumar kicked out! ;)

Sidhu did a press conference where he took on Badals and Kejriwal, and right after this media briefing Pargat Singh Ex Akali MLA met with Dr Gandhi MP of AAP who was kicked out of the party by Kejriwal and also Chotepur. I believe they all will come along to fight elections. Kejriwal has quit delhi and shifted to Punjab for good for damage control, today he promised that he will ban Alcohol, meat and tobacco in Amritsar city. If am not wrong it's already banned in and around Harmandir Sahib. (@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt correct me if am wrong here and also give your opinion on this new promise of lala ji).

Akalis are hopping anti incumbancy vote might scatter between AAP and new 4th front of Sidhu/Dr Gandhi/Chotepur.

As far as congress is concerned there is not much news about what they are upto.

Waiting for khujliwal to make more promises like he did in Delhi...Free dis Free dat blah blah blah tare dikhaye and chutiya banave.

AAP neta tries to rape minor in Punjab, booked
http://linkis.com/indiatimes.com/NfFY1
One more ration card? :o:

Cr_DVGhWcAA2-FJ

@Darmashkian Contrary to what BJP supporters thought in the beginning, this BJP-PDP alliance seem to be good for the country. It is PDP which has taken media offensive against Jihadis, rather them laying blame at the door of center or BJP.

Waiting for khujliwal to make more promises like he did in Delhi...Free dis Free dat blah blah blah tare dikhaye and chutiya banave.

Only a rank chuttiya would vote for Kejariwal, after witnessing his antics in Delhi.

Soon i will post statistics of various left wing websites/blogs of which gives how much space to a different voice and which website is extreme left. Its a work in progress for now
Extreme left wing - Kafila
Left wing - Scroll, Dailyo, News Laundry, The wire
Right wing - Swaraj Mag, Op India

There I got you started. Please tag me when you post thread

Back
Top Bottom