What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yeah true ........u have a Congressi MLA???

yep..mla would definitely win...good person. Need the party to win since they been out of power for what like 10 years now. i m not really into politics since I lived here in US for most of my life...but family is.

Punjabi leaders questioned Kejriwal and his cronies, and in return got their Honesty Certificates cancelled.
Not surprised...last time when Prashant Bhushan & Yoyo questioned Kujliwal, their certificates were cancelled too...& was reissued to Laloo & Nitish. Wondering who is going to be the beneficiaries this time around.:undecided:

Viral on Quora: An IAS officer got a call from PM Narendra Modi at 10 pm for THIS
The Quora post claimed the officer couldn't sleep all night because Modi's voice didn't leave his mind and he just couldn't believe what had happened.
SHARES
Express Web Desk | Updated: August 27, 2016 10:00 am
modi18.jpg
This is why an IAS officer got a call from PM Modi at 10pm in the night
Earlier this month, it was reported that the supply of essentials and fuel has improved in Tripura because NH 208A that connects Tripura with the rest of the country has been repaired. It this what happened?

In a post that has gone viral on Quora user Pushpak Chakraborty of Manipal University shared an episode narrating how an IAS officer posted in Tripura got a call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 10 pm on July 21 asking for his help to repair National Highway 208. According to his post, one of the officials from Prime Minister’s Office called the officer whose name has not been revealed in the post and was asked if he could talk to the PM for a few minutes.

“His brain froze for a few seconds and he could feel his legs shivering. He meekly whispered yes and after a few beeps, the call was transferred and none other than Mr Modi was on call,” Chakraborty wrote. indianexpress.com could not independently verify the incident. However, the Quora post has been viewed over 2,50,000 times and up voted by 12,500 of those readers.

Modi apologised for calling so late in the night but emphasised the need of the hour. He asked the officer to help the state repair the highway because of its importance and also informed him that his government has spoken to the officials in Assam and Tripura and he’ll be provided with everything he needs.

ALSO READ: Alternate highway to Tripura repaired

“Next day, when he reached his office, he got communications from Tripura Government, Assam Government and GOI (Government of India). He was sanctioned funds for the project to repair 15 kms of the highway. He immediately took his staff and went to visit the stretch. He found 6 JCBs (truck) standing there that were provided by Assam Government. Over the next 4 days, more than 300 trucks with materials kept arriving and along with local workers and PWD officials from Assam and Tripura, he opened the highway for vehicles with necessities for Tripuram (Tripura),” wrote Chakraborty.

Video: Milestones in Narendra Modi’s life

Read his full post here:

An IAS officer who is well known to my father and is posted in North Tripura got a call at 10pm on 21st July. He was surprised to get a call so late in the night.

A young voice from the other side apologised for calling so late and asked if he is free for a few minutes because the Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi wants to talk to him.

His brain froze for a few seconds and he could feel his legs shivering. He meekly whispered yes and after a few beeps, the call was transferred and none other than Mr Modi was on call. Modi apologised to him again for calling so late and said that he is just done with a meeting with Mr Nitin Gadkari and they needed his help to repair National Highway 208-A connecting Tripura to the rest of the country. He says he doesn’t even remember how he responded to it. All he remembers is Modi telling him that the GOI has spoken to both the Assam and Tripura Government and all help would be provided to him to oversee the project.

He didn’t sleep that night. Modi’s voice kept echoing in his mind and he couldn’t believe what had just happened. He tried connecting all dots and couldn’t find any logic.

Next day, when he reached his office, he got communications from Tripura Government, Assam Government and GOI. He was sanctioned funds for the project to repair 15 kms of the highway. He immediately took his staff and went to visit the stretch. He found 6 JCBs standing there that were provided by Assam Government.

Over the next 4 days, more than 300 trucks with materials kept arriving and along with local workers and PWD officials from Assam and Tripura, he opened the highway for vehicles with necessities for Tripura.

Yesterday Mr Nitin Gadkari called him to thank him for his remarkable efforts and promised that NH-44 would be repaired on a war mode. He also asked him to visit PMO office whenever he is in Delhi.

That’s my India with such remarkable stories of valour and I am proud of it. This story signifies how the Central Government is concerned about its people and there are numerous, I repeat, numerous such stories from across the country.

Again, indianexpress.com has not been able to verify any of the claims in the post.

Viral on Quora: An IAS officer got a call from PM Narendra Modi at 10 pm for THIS
The Quora post claimed the officer couldn't sleep all night because Modi's voice didn't leave his mind and he just couldn't believe what had happened.
SHARES
Express Web Desk | Updated: August 27, 2016 10:00 am
modi18.jpg
This is why an IAS officer got a call from PM Modi at 10pm in the night
Earlier this month, it was reported that the supply of essentials and fuel has improved in Tripura because NH 208A that connects Tripura with the rest of the country has been repaired. It this what happened?

In a post that has gone viral on Quora user Pushpak Chakraborty of Manipal University shared an episode narrating how an IAS officer posted in Tripura got a call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 10 pm on July 21 asking for his help to repair National Highway 208. According to his post, one of the officials from Prime Minister’s Office called the officer whose name has not been revealed in the post and was asked if he could talk to the PM for a few minutes.

“His brain froze for a few seconds and he could feel his legs shivering. He meekly whispered yes and after a few beeps, the call was transferred and none other than Mr Modi was on call,” Chakraborty wrote. indianexpress.com could not independently verify the incident. However, the Quora post has been viewed over 2,50,000 times and up voted by 12,500 of those readers.

Modi apologised for calling so late in the night but emphasised the need of the hour. He asked the officer to help the state repair the highway because of its importance and also informed him that his government has spoken to the officials in Assam and Tripura and he’ll be provided with everything he needs.

ALSO READ: Alternate highway to Tripura repaired

“Next day, when he reached his office, he got communications from Tripura Government, Assam Government and GOI (Government of India). He was sanctioned funds for the project to repair 15 kms of the highway. He immediately took his staff and went to visit the stretch. He found 6 JCBs (truck) standing there that were provided by Assam Government. Over the next 4 days, more than 300 trucks with materials kept arriving and along with local workers and PWD officials from Assam and Tripura, he opened the highway for vehicles with necessities for Tripuram (Tripura),” wrote Chakraborty.

Video: Milestones in Narendra Modi’s life

Read his full post here:

An IAS officer who is well known to my father and is posted in North Tripura got a call at 10pm on 21st July. He was surprised to get a call so late in the night.

A young voice from the other side apologised for calling so late and asked if he is free for a few minutes because the Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi wants to talk to him.

His brain froze for a few seconds and he could feel his legs shivering. He meekly whispered yes and after a few beeps, the call was transferred and none other than Mr Modi was on call. Modi apologised to him again for calling so late and said that he is just done with a meeting with Mr Nitin Gadkari and they needed his help to repair National Highway 208-A connecting Tripura to the rest of the country. He says he doesn’t even remember how he responded to it. All he remembers is Modi telling him that the GOI has spoken to both the Assam and Tripura Government and all help would be provided to him to oversee the project.

He didn’t sleep that night. Modi’s voice kept echoing in his mind and he couldn’t believe what had just happened. He tried connecting all dots and couldn’t find any logic.

Next day, when he reached his office, he got communications from Tripura Government, Assam Government and GOI. He was sanctioned funds for the project to repair 15 kms of the highway. He immediately took his staff and went to visit the stretch. He found 6 JCBs standing there that were provided by Assam Government.

Over the next 4 days, more than 300 trucks with materials kept arriving and along with local workers and PWD officials from Assam and Tripura, he opened the highway for vehicles with necessities for Tripura.

Yesterday Mr Nitin Gadkari called him to thank him for his remarkable efforts and promised that NH-44 would be repaired on a war mode. He also asked him to visit PMO office whenever he is in Delhi.

That’s my India with such remarkable stories of valour and I am proud of it. This story signifies how the Central Government is concerned about its people and there are numerous, I repeat, numerous such stories from across the country.

Again, indianexpress.com has not been able to verify any of the claims in the post.

This is Nothing.....

Night calls for Keju too....

Movie night for Arvind Kejriwal

Last edited:
only seat where i got positive response was Sham Churasi ............otherwise everywhere volunteerers are upset.

in just a couple of months 4-5 massive negative things have happened in AAP Punjab...........first manifesto issue.......where even blasphemy cases were filed .......second a MLA caught in Quran burning case ........then that Navjot sidhu case..........allegations by a founding member national council member of asking money for tickets on durgesh and sanjay..............and now mess up with Chhotepur.........seems to me Bhagwant and Durgesh are going to take AAP Punjab into grave
Phoolka is also getting good response in Dakha.
IMO egoistic guys like Durgesh Pathak & Sanjay Singh have no idea about Punjab. They are totally ignorant about way of life of Sikhs. They are equating Punjab with Delhi.
Chhotepur's interview will be on Zee Punjabi @ 8 tonight. It would be interesting to see what all he has to say.
At the same time BM was on ABP with Debang.
AAP died in Punjab ...........last rites soon....u are invited
Sadly they are spoiling 3 years of hard work of truthful volunteers. Thousands of volunteers are feeling emotionally low. Many of them sacrificed their jobs, family life, money & everything for party like Jassi Jasraj mentioned in his latest video. My sympathies are with them.
I thought you were an AAPian
Anyways what's your backup option?
Guys like me & prometheus are not blind followers of AAP. We are just supporting correct options to save Punjab. We will simply support honest AAP & other party candidates & oppose wrong ones.
Political scenarios are changing every week in Punjab but still 3/4 months are there for elections. Plus AAP is not completely finished, despite of these setbacks AAP & Bhagwant Mann are still managing to attract crowd at their rallies. Punjab still has plenty of hardcore Kejri bhakts. I think we should wait for completion of announcement of candidates by all parties to get a clear picture.
name of those 2?
Kewal Singh Dhillon (Congress) owner of dhillon group & Rajinder Gupta (SAD) owner of Trident Group. RG is not fully interested but Sukhbir Badal is forcing him. First Sukhbir Badal was analysing this seat for himself but changed his mind after watching dull response of people during his sangat darshans. He is thinking about maur constituency now because it is a rural area.
no...lets say cousin wedding coming and all hoping elections are held in dec and party wins. :/
Not gonna happen because current government's term is ending in Feb. EC has no power to reduce the term.
yep..mla would definitely win...good person. Need the party to win since they been out of power for what like 10 years now. i m not really into politics since I lived here in US for most of my life...but family is.
I hope you are not talking about MLA Dhillon because this time people & congressi workers are quite angry with him for not standing with them during their bad times. He hardly shows his face after winning. But he has chances of winning because of weak opposition & SAD anti incumbency.

Back
Top Bottom