What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Steady on mate, comparing the Congress to the Taliban is neither accurate nor constructive.
C'mon.. I'm not comparing like to like. One is shoot at sight & other one is slow death. :lol:
I can't say I am a fan of theirs nor am I happy with the issues they have caused for India. My biggest qualm with them is their Dynastic politics wherein a their "leaders" are completely unqualified but for their surname, I mean I honestly do not understand how the BJP and other opposition parties aren't calling them out on this every second of every day. What makes a Gandhi so special? What makes a Gandhi inherently Prime Minister material? What is with the almost idol like reverence in the Congress party for these people who have done little to actually justify such stature? If this recent decimation by the Congress party leads to these Gandhis fleeing India, or at the very least leaving politics for good, I will be ecstatic. This is 2014 for god's sake, how can dynastic politics still be working in Modern India??

Additionally in a democracy a strong opposition is vital, they aren't some enemy to be crushed/obliterated so let's hope that the Congress (minus the Gandhis) are able to get their act together and become a credible party again.

Congress is everything that is wrong with Indian political system today.. whether it's dynastic politics, or dividing communities based on caste, creed, & religion, political riots or political corruption. Congress has set the benchmark for other political parties to follow... & majority number of political parties still follow that system set by Congress. As Saudi King once said about Zardari.. if the head is rotten, it affects the whole body. Congress, being the grand old political party is pretty much the head of Indian political system.. & root cause of all the problem.

BJP could have won a few more seats if not for modi's mistake in pandharpur.
He came here to address people in this city, and didn't visit the temple.

One shouldn't get drawn into a game of politics for the sake of politics wherein a win by your favoured party is a win for you, no this is just the first step and the real win is when/if they deliver on improving the lives of the people. The BJP being successful on an electorate front MUST translate into bringing tangible benefits for the people of India/the states otherwise it is all for nought.

You mean we are Partial towards BJP & our reasoning is getting affected by our inclination to the Party with difference & our intellectual capacity with argumentative sanity cannot be called Neutral according to the very definition given in the Oxford Dictionary of the word Unbiased??

#HELLYEAH!!!

You mean we are Partial towards BJP & our reasoning is getting affected by our inclination to the Party with difference & our intellectual capacity with argumentative sanity cannot be called Neutral according to the very definition given in the Oxford Dictionary of the word Unbiased??

#HELLYEAH!!!
Feku bhakti on its height:mad::mad:

Meanwhile...

CBI Probe ordered against Pilot and Gehlot. Now noose tightening for Madam's soldiers..

And this...

So basically UT is being shown his aukat .. Feel sad to see that people like Sanjay Raut are taking his party down..

and this t
@jha Sir, About the part in bold, I have heard rumors from BJP workers in Maharashtra that Sanjay Raut is an agent of Sharad Pawar. And his duty is to slowly weaken and destroy the Shiv Sena,:o:

Do you think it is true, Sir ???

But yes, UT is being taken for a ride by sycophants and idiots(or traitors) like Sanjay Raut:hitwall:I admired Balasaheb a lot and I Am extremely saddened to see what has happened to the Shiv Sena in the last few weeks.:(

P.S.:-Do you have any thoughts to share about about the article I posted, Sir

And Please forgive me if I unneccesarily tagged you.

Feku bhakti on its height:mad::mad:
Abe kharbuze,Feku Bhakti is far better than showing your loyalty towards that Bhagoda AK-49 and his "not so" political rival Rahul baba aka the Amul baby:lol::rofl:.

@jha Sir, About the part in bold, I have heard rumors from BJP workers in Maharashtra that Sanjay Raut is an agent of Sharad Pawar. And his duty is to slowly weaken and destroy the Shiv Sena,:o:

Do you think it is true, Sir ???

But yes, UT is being taken for a ride by sycophants and idiots(or traitors) like Sanjay Raut:hitwall:I admired Balasaheb a lot and I Am extremely saddened to see what has happened to the Shiv Sena in the last few weeks.:(

P.S.:-Do you have any thoughts to share about about the article I posted, Sir

And Please forgive me if I unneccesarily tagged you.
Look mate,BJP and the SS are natural allies having more or less the same political ideology,the difference being SS only stands for the "Marathi Manus" and on the other hand BJP is a pan-Indian party.they have been allies for well over 2 and a half decades and for the sake of both of them they should set aside their differences and join hands a.s.a.p. BJP can never put its trust on NCP which is basically a tainted party made up of laandlords and is known for its frequent flips in the political arena.SS on the other hand has been a loyal and time tested ally of the BJP in all these years.Plus both the BJP and the SS still need each other very much as far as the state of Maharashtra is concerned.BJP will need the strong SS cadre base if it really wants to throw the Congress out of Maharashtra in the near future:coffee:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom