What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It all depends on how they gonna manage SS..... If BJP had the absolute majority then probably things would have been much better....... a coalition with a party like SS is going to be different affair especially after their recent issues on seat sharing....

Btw Congrats to BJP supporters......
SS has to fall in line... they got no choice. Their biggest asset is Mumbai municipal council which is being run with the support of BJP. & they need to be at the right side of the power that controls the govt in Delhi. To top it all.. NCP is on 24hr call out to bail BJP whenever needed. Equation in Maharashtra has changed forever from today. Till yesterday SS was the big bruv in the league of nationalist parties in the state, But from today on.. the roles just got changed.

B0U-vWpCEAA9rDc.jpg

B0U0IyoCAAAWk5e.jpg:large

SS has to fall in line... they got no choice. Their biggest asset is Mumbai municipal council which is being run with the support of BJP. & they need to be at the right side of the power that controls the govt in Delhi. To top it all.. NCP is on 24hr call out to bail BJP whenever needed. Equation in Maharashtra has changed forever from today. Till yesterday SS was the big bruv in the league of nationalist parties in the state, But from today on.. the roles just got changed.

NCP stand made the difference....... Well you are right, if SS try to arm twist BJP they have an option of looking at NCP..... If NCP declare unconditional support, then SS might become irrelevant.....

Well to be honest i am a little disappointed with the general populace of Maharashtra.I thought that this time the Congress would not even cross the 30 seat mark and BJP would get single majority in the Maharashtra Assembly but it turned out that the people haven't yet discarded the Congress as a political party and that is the sole reason why they have managed to secure 42 seats despite all those anti-incumbency sentiments brewing against them in the state:(.
Anyway,who is this Americai guy?I mean i haven't heard of him until today.Why on earth did the Congress sacked a loyalist like Manish Tiwari to bring him on board??:what:

B'coz congress is Committed to the goal of #congressmuktbharat !!!! :rofl: :rofl:
The next goal for the BJP leadership should be to win U.P.,Bihar and last but not the least Jharkhand.I have seen a strong BJP base in Jharkhand and my personal experience tell me that the Modi wave will work superbly in that state.The same goes with U.P. but i am a bit confused about Bihar.That state is still divided on the lines of petty caste based politics.Would love to see the BJP forming a Govt. in that state but i am not quite sure about that as of now:coffee:.

Back
Top Bottom