What's new

Indian police arrest camel named 'Musharraf" for links to ISI

ISI animal agents:
Pigeons
Camels.

LOLS.

your "LoL!!/wrong interpretation/wrong n provoking thread title" cannot convert truth into false..

1) i am missing "ISI" word in this report.
2) there is huge difference b/w "pakistan me rachi gayi saajish" and "pakistan ne rachi saajish"
3) someone from ur was behind this(terrorist group etc..).
3) why u all people treats every thing as "propaganda"(holy word for u) against ur country.

Watch the video for once. They mention ISI several times.

So someone from Pakistan sent the camel? :lol::lol:

look @ the mentality of Indians. .. man .. how they get PHD degree LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your "LoL!!/wrong interpretation/wrong n provoking thread title" cannot convert truth into false..

2) there is huge difference b/w "pakistan me rachi gayi saajish" and "pakistan ne rachi saajish"
3) why u all people treats every thing as "propaganda"(holy word for u) against ur country.

Well, your own Govt. and population as well, and the TV anchors, thought of point number 2 as Pakistan ne rachi gayi sazish when the Mumbai attacks happened!!!. rather than pakistan mai. So.....do the math yourself.

Watch the video for once. They mention ISI several times.

So someone from Pakistan sent the camel? :lol::lol:

1)i think u have hearing loss.....
2)no ur country has zero terrorist group (all r welfare groups like Let. n Hizb-ul-Mujahideen(HM) etc.) and our borders are separated by big oceans.
Terrorist and Extremist Groups of Pakistan

look @ the mentality of Indians. .. man .. how they get PHD degree LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1) check out video again at 2:12 (plz, throw out these specs of "propaganda")

Well, your own Govt. and population as well, and the TV anchors, thought of point number 2 as Pakistan ne rachi gayi sazish when the Mumbai attacks happened!!!. rather than pakistan mai. So.....do the math yourself.

1)when??????
2)media doesn't represent our Govt.
3)our Govt. stand is that "some terrorist groups and some master minds like hafiz saeed, Zaki
ur Rehman Lakhvi etc were behind this 26/11 disaster".
4) but some of ur people creating a perception that we are blaming whole pakistan for this.
thats why, every pakistani treats all these things as "propaganda" againts ur country.

Indians are very famous for making propogandas...................also you peoples have hesteria about ISI......i thought in India if child don't sleep mothers scared the child by telling him/her that sleep otherwise ISI is coming. :hitwall::hitwall:

Next time they will say..............They found a fish who was on spy mission near Bomby of GOVA ports.

Such camels are used for illegal movement and weapons supply for long time along Rajasthan and Gujarat border. Nothing new.

Where does the ISI come here?

Indians are very famous for making propogandas...................also you peoples have hesteria about ISI......i thought in India if child don't sleep mothers scared the child by telling him/her that sleep otherwise ISI is coming. :hitwall::hitwall:

Next time they will say..............They found a fish who was on spy mission near Bomby of GOVA ports.

ISI was never accused for anything else than terrorism and supporting it.

no joking..my neighbor had a dog called gandhi.
that was when indra was on the throne.

If a man has a dog called gandhi or jinnah or mujib. what we learn about the man? he is lower than a dog.

rightly said, the guys with that thinking are lower than dogs nd same problem is with Muslim World, they lay flag of the enemy country in feet and think they laid enemy in their feet

Back
Top Bottom