What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

Can you tell with 100% certainty that Baba Ramdev won't sell those secrets?

Yes......he can be trusted, because this simple soul has not ammassed wealth, he does not have single ruppee account in India or elswhere, neither one inch of land. He is not TAINTED like Sonia who is of foreign origin and has billions in swiss bank.

Show me any news where it would say that she has relinquished her Italian citizenship and returned her Italian Passport.

Hey, you're making the accusation, not me. Even the link that you posted acknowledges that she is an Indian citizen, which means that she has relinquished her Italian citizenship.

Finally, at least we are having a logical conversation here. I concede that she might not have technically fulfilled all the criteria required to be PM. You should concede that technically she refused the post and it wasn't refused to her ;)

Yes......he can be trusted, because this simple soul has not ammassed wealth, he does not have single ruppee account in India or elswhere, neither one inch of land. He is not TAINTED like Sonia who is of foreign origin and has billions in swiss bank.

My dear, do I have to tell you how much prime land his trust own?

Are you sure Mr.Ramdev does not have single rupee account neither one inch of land.

Hey, you're making the accusation, not me. Even the link that you posted acknowledges that she is an Indian citizen, which means that she has relinquished her Italian citizenship.

Indian citizen by having Indian passport yes.
BUT....It does not neccesarly means that she has surrendered her Italian citizenship.
I challenge you to show me that she has surrendered her Italian citizenship.

Are you sure Mr.Ramdev does not have single rupee account neither one inch of land.

Yes!

He-his charitable trust was audited twice by central government. The guy eats two meals (vegetable-fruits) no rice or chapati.

You should concede that technically she refused the post and it wasn't refused to her

That is your lies.....she was forced to withdraw her PM petition, and I have given you appropriate link.

Indian citizen by having Indian passport yes.
BUT....It does not neccesarly means that she has surrendered her Italian citizenship.
I challenge you to show me that she has surrendered her Italian citizenship.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Do you think our passport authorities are stupid? Why would they issue her a passport if she didn't have citizenship papers (whatever they are). Why would the citizenship authorities issue her Indian citizenship if she hasn't surrendered her Italian citizenship (because that's the law)?

Basically, you are accusing someone of doing something illegal, and instead of showing proof, you asking me to prove that they followed procedure. WTF?

Do you think our passport authorities are stupid? Why would they issue her a passport if she didn't have citizenship papers (whatever they are). Why would the citizenship authorities issue her Indian citizenship if she hasn't surrendered her Italian citizenship (because that's the law)?

When you marry an Indian, after given time, you become Indian, and Indian passport is issued. Its simple.

Basically, you are accusing someone of doing something illegal, and instead of showing proof, you asking me to prove that they followed procedure. WTF?

If she would have relinquished her Italian citizenship, it would have been A BIG NEWS. But there is no such big news, because she never did that.

Back
Top Bottom