What's new

Indian occupied Kashmir vs Azad Kashmir

Don't worry, it doesn't matter who is in power in Pakistan, any Pakistani politician is the best friend of india :-)

We should be grateful with both Establishment & ISI for creating an asset like IK :-).

IK was able to do things in 3 years which corrupt politicians like Bhutto or even NS couldn’t able to do in decades.

congress was not doing bharat jodo during last 70 years they were dividing india , within last 8 years BJP has done bharat jodo .

How many muslims got killed in sindh , balochistan, nwfp , kpk , bangladesh by hand of security forces since 1947 ? Do you call it freedom ?
Nothing compared to what does in Indian-occupied Kashmir. Probably less than 1%.
And you still making irrelevant comparisons. I told you before no need to tell everyone you are stupid.
Dear, I pity you now. :hitwall:

If given the choice, most Kashmiris would prefer to have an independent state, free from both Pakistan and india. Pakistanis and indians are just as bad as each other, amply demonstrated by this thread, both of you deserve each other.
Exactly. Most Kashmiris just want a separate state, free of influence from Pakistan, India & China.
But as a Kashmiri from Azad Kashmir, I will still prefer Pakistan by 99% more chances than India.

We should be grateful with both Establishment & ISI for creating an asset like IK :-).

IK was able to do things in 3 years which corrupt politicians like Bhutto or even NS couldn’t able to do in decades.

I know you indians are obsessed with destroying Pakistan, look how many of you spend all your time on here. But please try as hard as you can, you will only be sowing the seeds of your own destruction :devil:

You know, the irony is that you hindutva tunnis are making india more like Pakistan, which you have long accused of being a religious right wing extremist country, so there's not much difference between you two.

UN asks both sides to withdraw their troops from Kashmir asides police, and asks both sides to hold a plebiscite.

Why not do that?

BHai wo to thik hai - When UN asked to hold a plebiscite before 1960s, Called Akshai Chin was the part of Jammu and Kashmir (India).

It will be injustice if it will not be happened in Akshai Chin as per the UN resolution.

Can you please ask them to follow the same - Once they will be agreed, We will also do it.. :tup:

But as a Kashmiri from Azad Kashmir, I will still prefer Pakistan by 99% more chances than India.
Most natives of Azad Kashmir have more in common with Potoharis than Koshurs, makes more sense for them to join Pakistan than an independent Kashmir.

Kashmir in reality is just the valley with the Koshurs, it can't really exist on it's own unless some special arrangements or smth

I have been saying this to jahil jihadis of your clan for quite long. Feel free to prove me wrong.
You prove yourself the whole wold that you are a typical indian bhaktora.
Now prove me wrong.

I know you indians are obsessed with destroying Pakistan, look how many of you spend all your time on here. But please try as hard as you can, you will only be sowing the seeds of your own destruction :devil:

You know, the irony is that you hindutva tunnis are making india more like Pakistan, which you have long accused of being a religious right wing extremist country, so there's not much difference between you two.

We are obsessed Pakistan just like PDF members are obsessed with India. Just look at number of posts about Adani. If Moderator were serious then they would have merged them, but they left it to enjoy it.

With regards extremism in India has not reached the level of Pakistan. Especially in South India only those attention seekers doing these antics otherwise we are living peacefully.

Kashmir is a Muslim majority state, the whole purpose of partition was so we could separate from hindus and not be stuck under hindutva extremism
Kashmir would probably have been a part of Pakistan at the time of partition if Mr Jinnah had not tried to interfere in Hindu majority princely states like Hyderabad and Junagarh and even Jodhpur. But history took a different turn and the Maharaja acceded to India and here we are.

obviously you are clueless about India. While the rest / most of the muslim countries are either in flames or econnomic and moral bankruptcy , India Muslims enjoy a relatively peaceful way of life. Frankly they probably are thankful that the nastier sections of muslims were ably fooled by jinnah and co to get out of India. Just look at your country and you will get the answer for your questions. Your military clergy politicians economists ....all are out begging for or bombing each other. Now you know you are the one that is turd.

The vast majority of Muslim countries are superior to India in most ways including quality of life, GDP, hunger index, etc etc

India is a over populated shit hole

Indian Muslims are now realising how wrong they were and what a threat hindutva extremism is to them

Partition was correct in 1947, it's correct in 2023

Kashmir would probably have been a part of Pakistan at the time of partition if Mr Jinnah had not tried to interfere in Hindu majority princely states like Hyderabad and Junagarh and even Jodhpur. But history took a different turn and the Maharaja acceded to India and here we are.

Kashmir is a Muslim majority state it will be free because living alongside the Hindus is intolerable

Do you say this because you love PDM? Absolutely hilarious when Indians try to pretend that Imran Khan was a blessing for them. He was your worst nightmare. We know why papa America had to remove Imran Khan with the help of the Pakistani army.

Pakistanis have changed the title of my content. This is unacceptable
Welcome to PDF.

I wonder what 8 lacs of armed forces are doing there?
Really?

IK sold this figure and blind mullahs believed it straight away.

With your limited knowledge and possibly faulty education, you can't be expected to say anything better, so here is the simple summary.

People like you should look for better educated and accomplished Muslims and learn to improve yourselves. Then you wouldn't need bravado to feel un-inferior .

Are you slow in the head?????

Do you live in some fictional world where India isn't a communal shithole?

Welcome to PDF.

Really?

IK sold this figure and blind mullahs believed it straight away.

Logic dosent work with him. I too tried explaining him the same thing. IA has two corps in Kashmir, let's say there are 50,000-60,000 troops per corps, that's 100,000-120,000 troops, apart from that there are the 60 RR battalions with a combined strength of some 60,000 troops. So the combined strength of the army can't be more than 160,000-180,000 troops in Kashmir.

Are you slow in the head?????

Do you live in some fictional world where India isn't a communal shithole?
India is not in a state of disrepair or dysfunctionality like our neighbors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom