What's new

Indian Navy gets firepower in its armoury

If it was obvious, I wouldn´t have to make you spell it out. Clearly, none of the 4 export customers of AEGIS asked or got the technology: it is a non-issue to discuss. Meanwhile, what supports your claim that e.g. Thales Sewaco FD and Tacticos are less reliable than AEGIS?

http://www.es.northropgrumman.com/s...ent/assets/integrated-combat-management-s.pdf
SEWACO (SEnsor, Weapon control And COmmand system) (Netherlands) - Jane's C4I Systems

you know he is trolling right? he does it in every Indian defense article here. notice how he keeps putting India down and it's abilities. He is a Chinese hack on these forums. the simple answer to him is- given the tin pots china has for a navy there is no need for US aegis system for India.

you know he is trolling right? he does it in every Indian defense article here. notice how he keeps putting India down and it's abilities. He is a Chinese hack on these forums. the simple answer to him is- given the tin pots china has for a navy there is no need for US aegis system for India.

Republic of China (Taiwan) is not the People's Republic of China (mainland China). ROCN operates ex-usn Kidd and Knox classes, domestically built Perry class, French supplied LaFayette class, Dutch supplied Swordfish class subs. Taiwan has requested 8 ex-USN Perry's to replace its Knoxes, it is slated to receive (sale, not grant) 4 in the near term. Since these are without Mk13 launcher, likely these will utilized canister launched SM1 and AShM plus STIR currently on board Knoxes (taken from earlier upgraded ex-USN Gearings). ROCN got the Kidd class DDGs after it was refused AEGIS ships (early Ticonderoga's). An AEGIS equipped domestic Perry variant never materialized.

I'm still awaiting an answer to the question what supports the claim that e.g. Thales Sewaco FD and Tacticos are less reliable than AEGIS?

Republic of China (Taiwan) is not the People's Republic of China (mainland China). ROCN operates ex-usn Kidd and Knox classes, domestically built Perry class, French supplied LaFayette class, Dutch supplied Swordfish class subs. Taiwan has requested 8 ex-USN Perry's to replace its Knoxes, it is slated to receive (sale, not grant) 4 in the near term. Since these are without Mk13 launcher, likely these will utilized canister launched SM1 and AShM plus STIR currently on board Knoxes (taken from earlier upgraded ex-USN Gearings). ROCN got the Kidd class DDGs after it was refused AEGIS ships (early Ticonderoga's). An AEGIS equipped domestic Perry variant never materialized.

I'm still awaiting an answer to the question what supports the claim that e.g. Thales Sewaco FD and Tacticos are less reliable than AEGIS?

Buddy, save your energy, he is not going to have a one on one fair debate with you. That's anathema to trolls. He's one of those people who subscribe to the logic that his proxy nation entered the race first, won it, and then declared it closed.

Good luck in getting him to debate you on merit, he maybe residing in the US but years of being treated like sheep means he is a futile case

Share with me how Thales Sewaco FD and Tacticos are more reliable and effective vs latest Aegis Anti ballistic missile system. The naval arm of THAAD. Lets hear it. :)

You are the real troll here. I am stating facts about India and all you do is ad hominem attacks. If you love India so much, why don't you move back to India. Why stay in a country that is not your first love? Go back to India and rid America of a traitor.

You are the real troll here. I am stating facts about India and all you do is ad hominem attacks. If you love India so much, why don't you move back to India. Why stay in a country that is not your first love? Go back to India and rid America of a traitor.

if asked by anyone objectively here the last thing they will call me is a traitor to america or it's values , but they will always say you troll Indian defense articles. Nothing or practically nothing you say ever makes sense. The one who needs to get of america is you seditious Chinese hacks here.

if asked by anyone objectively here the last thing they will call me is a traitor to america or it's values , but they will always say you troll Indian defense articles. Nothing or practically nothing you say ever makes sense. The one who needs to get of america is you seditious Chinese hacks here.

Good bye Jaytl. hello Korean. Its time to use your Korean account.

So when do you think big daddy USA will spank china and help make taiwan a safe place ? :D

Taiwan is pretty safe now. Some Taiwanese are some of the benefactors of business climate in China. For example, Foxconn is the biggest private employer. I wonder if Walmart or Foxconn is world's biggest employer. Though both are biggest abuser of labor in America and China, respectively.

The new frigate is armed with eight BrahMos supersonic cruise missiles. They are also equipped with a 100-mm gun, a Shtil surface-to-air missile system, two Kashtan air-defence gun/missile systems, two twin 533-mm torpedo launchers, and an antisubmarine warfare (ASW) helicopter.

Here are some pics....

INS%20TARKASH%202-S.jpg

With INS Tarkash in the background, the Joint Ceremonial is paraded on Jetty during
commissioning of the Ship in Russia.

INS+Tarkash.jpg

tarkash.jpg

8207605909_9894f63a37_c.jpg

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Taiwan is pretty safe now. Some Taiwanese are some of the benefactors of business climate in China. For example, Foxconn is the biggest private employer. I wonder if Walmart or Foxconn is world's biggest employer. Though both are biggest abuser of labor in America and China, respectively.

Taipei Times: China aiming 1600 missiles at Taiwan

The number of ballistic and cruise missiles aimed by China’s Second Artillery Corps at Taiwan has grown from 1,400 last year to more than 1,600 this year, which poses a serious threat to the nation, the Ministry of National Defense (MND) said in its China Military Power Report 2012.

..dosent look too safe to me :azn:

......its good taiwan is able to money of china while the sun shines ...... because they don't seem too happy about china eating taiwan alive. :tongue:

Around 1,000 occupy Liberty Square in protest of media monopolization

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- An estimated 1,000 university students spent their New Year's Eve at the Liberty Square to protest what they considered to be Want Want China Times' monopolization of Taiwan media, Youth Alliance against Media Monsters

Taipei Times: China aiming 1600 missiles at Taiwan

..dosent look too safe to me :azn:

......its good taiwan is able to money of china while the sun shines ...... because they don't seem too happy about china eating taiwan alive. :tongue:

Around 1,000 occupy Liberty Square in protest of media monopolization

There are Taiwanese who hates China more than Indians hatre for China here. And some of them are in my family. But most want Taiwan to develop economically above all. And the best way to get rich for Taiwanese is to develop economic relationship with China. China does aim thousands of missiles at Taiwan. But China also know that if they attack Taiwan, than China has failed to unified Taiwan peacefully, which is their goal. So China won't attack Taiwan under the current leadership unless Taiwan declare independent. And the great majority of Taiwanese are against the independence stance.

My guess is Taiwan needs to suck some more American d!ck$ to ensure they dont leave taiwan for a new mistress :P

Those 1600 missiles are enough to wipe out any trace of dignity :cry:

There are Taiwanese who hates China more than Indians hatre for China here. And some of them are in my family. But most want Taiwan to develop economically above all. And the best way to get rich for Taiwanese is to develop economic relationship with China. China does aim thousands of missiles at Taiwan. But China also know that if they attack Taiwan, than China has failed to unified Taiwan peacefully, which is their goal. So China won't attack Taiwan under the current leadership unless Taiwan declare independent. And the great majority of Taiwanese are against the independence stance.

Indians does not 'hate' china :lol: (...expect for the Tibetans) Mighty Himalayas make that unnecessary.

If 'great majority' of Taiwanese are against independence , they why dont you vote a majority govt. that will merge with china :lol:

...china wont spank taiwan as long as taiwan is a good girl....and as long as you keep sucking american d!ck$ :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom