What's new

Indian Navy commandos to get Israeli rifles

Talking about Indian Armies In orderly Camo, India is a Country where You can Find All the Natures Making which is spread around the world packed here... Some said Soldiers Buy the Camo, Its Wrong, they are given Sweaters and Other materials which they wear over the Given Uniform, And The Sweater Color Varies from Rank to Rank, a foot soldier on general duty has a Khakhi at the same time a Captain has a Green One...

Regimental variations also do Occur.... So its difficult for the Govt to Dress the Army Uniformly.... Not Possible.... We have Every Religion and We are free to practice there Belief and Respect it in this institution hence The Difference...

but sir we defenetly need to upgrade our Bulletproof jacket and Helmets..... , even cops in US and UK has better BP jackets

what would Gandhi say about this? :disagree:

2vnn9r8.jpg

RIP Gandhi 1869-1948
:pakistan::china:

what would Gandhi say about this? :disagree:

2vnn9r8.jpg

RIP Gandhi 1869-1948
:pakistan::china:

What a fool!!!...Pakistani and Chinese flag under his name....respecting him or insulting him???

Low class people like you cant even respect legends forget about humanity and other peoples culture.

Looks like you are really interested in what Indian people say..so this is for you...Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose..the founder of Indian National Army said..."If someone slaps you...break his arm so that he is never able to slap you again"

^I don't think he meant to insult Gandhi dude. Chillax. And besides.. Does it ******* matter if he insults Gandhi?
The world know Gandhi for what he was and not what Zhenghe thinks. XD

Talking about Indian Armies In orderly Camo, India is a Country where You can Find All the Natures Making which is spread around the world packed here... Some said Soldiers Buy the Camo, Its Wrong, they are given Sweaters and Other materials which they wear over the Given Uniform, And The Sweater Color Varies from Rank to Rank, a foot soldier on general duty has a Khakhi at the same time a Captain has a Green One...

Regimental variations also do Occur.... So its difficult for the Govt to Dress the Army Uniformly.... Not Possible.... We have Every Religion and We are free to practice there Belief and Respect it in this institution hence The Difference...

Gorkha Regiment

400px-Indian_Army_Gurkha_rifles.jpg

Sikh Regiment

ts

Rashtriya Rifles Ghatak

340xeg4.jpg

See the Difference???

With all due respect SIR....no i dont see the difference.

Firstly the pic you posted of a RR Ghatak is actually of a Captain of the Grenadier regiment in CIJWS.

Secondly SIR..the thing about the sweater being green and brown is not exactly true...the Trademan gets to wear brown sweater like the sweaper and all the General duty guys get to wear the Green Sweaters..be it soldiers..i am posting some pics to back up my claim.

2658714704_d775d20777.jpg

And SIR..look at these pics all are wearing different camo and jackets.

610x3.jpg

SIR..as you were an officer in the Indian Army..you would know that there is only one standard camo..."the jungle dress"...which is issued by the army....recently a new camo came with the "indian army" print which is not a standard camo of the Army...still the sdoldiers buy it from the market and get it stitched....rest all the camos are from the market and not the standard issue from the Army.

These guys are wearing the standard camo.

13-1.jpg

Many more pics of soldiers wearing green sweaters.

06.jpg

17-1.jpg

And yeah ^^^^this guy is wearing the 650rs shoe i was talking about.

@LONGLIVEBRITIAN

Hey, I want to be sure. . . . How many commando forces do you have??? I am aware of S.A.S only. . .

Uk has quite a few there is also the Royal marine commandos and the Parachute Regiment

@LONGLIVEBRITIAN

Hey, I want to be sure. . . . How many commando forces do you have??? I am aware of S.A.S only. . .
The true British Commandos have only been around from the 1940-1946 but I have no idea about now, the S.A.S are all rounders if you get what I mean and to be accurate the best trained and the best special forces in the world. :cheers:

You can't put the yanks in the same level as SAS perhaps the Navy seals might give them a run but my money is with the SAS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom