What's new

Indian Navy commandos to get Israeli rifles

More of these bad boys!!

dpz-24oct-abzal-18.jpg

I read somewhere that US Army boots are bulletproof against small arms fire.

Anyways i had a 5000rs CAT boot but its nowhere in front of the 650rs boot which the Indian Army soldiers buy from the Wet Canteen.

Only 650? ur jokin right?

ofj8k.jpg

Look at the standard issues... theyr alot softer then wat we had recently.

Hey liquid kid, do u even know wat i was talkin abt?damn ur such a genius.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Looks good better than the last one...which i saw Pakistani soldiers wearing which infact looked liked the Indian Army standard issue boot. :tup:

Yeah those sucked.They were like a f...king punishment.

On one hand we're fantasizing about the AMCA and on the other we're still importing assault rifles. Really disappointing.

@ Liquid
I am not sure but does these rifles look like the new INSAS one ?// Are you sure this is TAR-21 ?

Talking about Indian Armies In orderly Camo, India is a Country where You can Find All the Natures Making which is spread around the world packed here... Some said Soldiers Buy the Camo, Its Wrong, they are given Sweaters and Other materials which they wear over the Given Uniform, And The Sweater Color Varies from Rank to Rank, a foot soldier on general duty has a Khakhi at the same time a Captain has a Green One...

Regimental variations also do Occur.... So its difficult for the Govt to Dress the Army Uniformly.... Not Possible.... We have Every Religion and We are free to practice there Belief and Respect it in this institution hence The Difference...

Gorkha Regiment

400px-Indian_Army_Gurkha_rifles.jpg

Sikh Regiment

ts

Rashtriya Rifles Ghatak

340xeg4.jpg

See the Difference???

Last edited:
The gorkha's look really upgraded. You have any more pix of them? I mean these ones where they look like what f insas is planning for?

Back
Top Bottom