What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

No matter how much you deny it, at the end of the day, they are proud bhartis and Pakistan will never accept them.

Don't discriminate between the Muslims on the basis of nationality and location otherwise i am afraid you might face the same treatment right very much here in Pakistan based on your very location as divine retribution so that you shall also taste the same discrimination right in your very own country which you are spewing against other muslims.

Don't discriminate between the Muslims on the basis of nationality and location otherwise i am afraid you might face the same treatment right very much here in Pakistan based on your very location as divine retribution so that you shall also taste the same discrimination right in your very own country which you are spewing against other muslims.
I dont see everything through lens of religion, spare me from your lessons.

sir,the muhajirs want jinnahpur too.. vo bhi de do unhe :kiss3:

Madam, I am a so-called Mahajir.

What the Fook is a Jinnahpur ?

I am hearing this term for the first time.

For your Information , Mahajir in Pakistan is the most Patriotic Pakistani there is.
Please rest assured that if there ever was a TRAITOR amongst us ( keyboard warriors excluded ) who had the Kahones to come out and say anything Anti-Pakistant, we Mahajirs will give him the most painful death that will be a warning to anyone else with funny ideas.

Stop living in FOOL'S PARADISE.

Eastern india will be Muslim dominated for sure. Even UP and Bihari muslim migrating to the East so that they become a sizable community. its just a matter of time before we redraw the map. ;)

And, who's going to help you do that? Superman or Batman? the Brits are long gone so there's no more partition coming....

A 99% Muslim dominated Kashmir cannot dream of getting independence even with all the militant support from across the border and you are talking of a sizable community of Muslims getting a piece of land from us?

Eastern india will be Muslim dominated for sure. Even UP and Bihari muslim migrating to the East so that they become a sizable community. its just a matter of time before we redraw the map. ;)

Mashallah keep going guys. Its pretty clear Hindus want India to be Hindu country no wonder BJP got so big. Their wish should be granted.

And, who's going to help you do that? Superman or Batman? the Brits are long gone so there's no more partition coming....

A 99% Muslim dominated Kashmir cannot dream of getting independence even with all the militant support from across the border and you are talking of a sizable community of Muslims getting a piece of land from us?

Not its the crumbling Rupee... ;)

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.
Stupid and foolish idea!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom